New year night( 1 scene) (Sujal & Kashish)

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

This was almost my first work on this section. I attempted soem filmy stuff with Sujal kashish and it was like a thread on new eyear night scenes. I read it and feel embarrased what i was writing. too filmy but want this link on to my list.. sujal and kashish ahhh i havnt written any ff with their names along..  Will copy and paste here ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 31st dec 2007 night, Sujal is sitting near the beach in Goa over a huge stone and watching the waves come and go. He is sitting all alone and just plays with the sand around. He regrets something and feels he should have..he shoudl have..Kashish who is walking towards the beach just walks to take a close look of the water. She is in her thoughts, sadness, confusion can be seen on her face. all her friends are dancing at the pub and enjoying the new year party. She feels these noisy sound isnt what she wants to start the New Year with. Wish it happened how she had dreamt...

As kashish walks closer where Sujal is sitting the waves come with more force and the breeze is heavier and she tries to settle her hair and is feeling very cold , yet that strong breeze as evoked a beautiful feeling in her and she is settling her hair.

Sujal who is watching her, tries to take a look at her face and soon with the breeze kashish dupataa flows and clovers Sujal face, as Sujal removes the dupptta and Sujal and kashish look at each other, Sujal comes close to kashish and KAshish walks close to him, Sujal gives her the dupaata and kashish feeling very shy takes the dupptta and wears.

Sujal: Naye saal ko shuru hone mey sirf kuch pal baakien hain.Aur mujhe meri zindagi milgayi..I love u ..I love u.. (his eyes are too emotinal as he was in pain without her.... he held her tightly)

Kashish : Sujal...I missed u... I love u too... (her tears flow happiness is getting inside while pain is flowing out)

They both hug each otehr tightly and feel like they have found their world.

Sujal: Kahan chali gayi thi, Maine tumhe rokaa nahi kyunki jaan nahi sakaa tum mujhse pyaar karti ho ki nahi..main jyada nahi kehta magar samjha karo kashish..

Kashish; Tumne pukara hi nahi..main samjh nahi payee tum mujhe chahtey ho..aur waqt aisa tha ghar pe kaise kehti jab lagaa shayad yeh ek tarfa pyaar hai... sirf mere hi dil mey tumhe paane ki arzooo hai...

Sujal: Kehna jaroori tha kya?.. meri ankhon mey sirf tumho, mere dil mey sirf tum ho..kashish..kashish aur kashih ka hi naam rom romm mey basaa hai..

she put her head on his chest holdign him and closes her eyes...

kashish:Ab kabhi door nahi jaungi...tumse judaa nahi ho paungi...

She sings..

Tumko pakar laga hai,

mera har sapna pura,

Tumhe dekhkar hogayi main zinda,

Main tumhari banungi....hoooo..hooo..

Main tumhari banungi..mere jeevan sathi...

thoda sa pyaar hua hai..

thoda hai baaki..

Naye saal hi nahi..

Saato janam dediya saaki

thoda sa pyaar hua hai..

thoda hai baaki...

Sujal kisses her as the new year firecrackers burn over the sky and the whole beach is lite with the sparkle and the two love birds kissing each other and cozily cuddling and brignign the new year.

Sujal sings..

Tujh ko paa maine liya hai,

Teri chahat deewana banati,

Teri ankhen kashish thi,

Jo mujhe jeena sikhalati..

Juda kabhi na hona mujhse..ohoooohoo..

Juda kabhi na hona mujhse,

Main marr jaunga ....(silence , as kashish keeps her hand on his lips, aisa kabhi na kehna)

thoda sa pyaar hua hai,

Bahut kcuh hai baaki....

❀️❀️

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHAPPY NEW YEAR.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope it made some sense.... πŸ˜†

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very nice one....................i love SK a lot......................and the songs were also very nice.....................
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

very nice one....................i love SK a lot......................and the songs were also very nice.....................

Oh u like Sk jodi..yup they use to rock like anything.. I wrote this llllllllllllllllllloooooooooong time back..its my very first post here in this section.. hope ot write soemthign on them in fututre with much more sense and less filmy..πŸ˜†

good ot know u liked reading this small piece.. tc

Bhoomi

pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dear thank u so much for this 1 beautiful scene.
its being  like ages u wrote sumthing on s-k
 i really  miss fan fics written by u based on my fab.couple i.e.s-k .
this 1 scene story from u  is like giving us sum feel of duo
pls dear its a heartiest request to u to pls write sumthg on both very soon
u are a grt writer dear
pls consider my request
waiting for much more on s-k from ur side
luv u dear
miss u and ur fics so much(on s-k)
bye
tc

Humaira.Rajpoot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy   bhoomi  dear  im  Humaira   new  member   aur  SK   ki   bohaaat   big    fan  or   u  can  say  NO.1RAian    yaar  abhi  tumhare  post  dekhe   i  like  it   good  job   humaira 
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky901

hey dear thank u so much for this 1 beautiful scene.

its being  like ages u wrote sumthing on s-k
 i really  miss fan fics written by u based on my fab.couple i.e.s-k .
this 1 scene story from u  is like giving us sum feel of duo
pls dear its a heartiest request to u to pls write sumthg on both very soon
u are a grt writer dear
pls consider my request
waiting for much more on s-k from ur side
luv u dear
miss u and ur fics so much(on s-k)
bye
tc

HI Pinky,

Yes after tumsey milkey i havnt written with this jodi..but i have fic with Rajeev and other female leads like two with Shweta nd one with Payal..  feels good to read somethign abotu the work i wrote loon back.. i am sure i can do better than what i have in this..hahha but feels nice to get comments..
Oh u want more of SK jodi... hmmm i take ur request in mind.. and surely will look forward to a one shot atleast on Sk ..hope i do.. let my mood brign it on.. till then enjoy and keep smiling... thanks for commenting.. tc

Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humaira.Rajpoot

Hy   bhoomi  dear  im  Humaira   new  member   aur  SK   ki   bohaaat   big    fan  or   u  can  say  NO.1RAian    yaar  abhi  tumhare  post  dekhe   i  like  it   good  job   humaira 

Hi Humaira,

ohhh I guess somewhere i read ur name..hmmm in yahoo group or what?? anyways I am glad u liked this one..and read soem of my work on RK.. i have written on SK jodi loooooong ones too.and hope i can in future add a few more.. nice to get ur views on it.. tc

Bhoomi

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow
nice one
too good
loved it
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_58

wow

nice one
too good
loved it

Hi,

it was very small bit.. still u liked it I am very glad to know.. I woudl write soemthign better next time thugh..tc

bhoomi