16/4- Senior doc- Intern Match: Future Fights?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So.....

Yesterday, a fuming and furious Riddhima purposely insulted Sid in front of the gang by ignoring him thrice and by rubbing in the 'Senior Doc- Intern' thingy. She was angry and instinctively she wanted to beat him up so she caused hurt to him verbally. And for a few fleeting seconds , we saw the return of old Sid - he was stung , his expressions changed , he was angry and he even argued with her...

"Main senior doctor hoon aur aap ab bhi mere intern hain." - Riddhima.

"Lekin tum apna gussa in sab kyun utaar rahi ho. Ye bhi sahi nahiin hai." - Siddhanth.

And that is not all. Sid doesn't give a damn about Riddhima's anger and her insults and chases her around corridors and makes sure that she listens to him.

I just felt that this is the start of their new round of fights. If the TB article is true, Riddhima is going to be angry that Sid sent her divorce papers and Sid is going to be stung that she actually signed them. 🀣....so i guess all the angst is going to come out in fights and Armaan will organize a boxing match for the two. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh, i so wish that the Badtameez and Buddhi Chudail days come back. That senior doc and intern scene was quite teaser.

P.S- I love the way Sid takes Riddhima's name and keeps hunting for her - be it Sanjivani, Panchgani  or their own house.

Love and luck to everyone,❀️

God bless all.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I always say this but I never did for some reasons but this time I will make sure that I come back because I have got something to say abt this topic.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

I always say this but I never did for some reasons but this time I will make sure that I come back because I have got something to say abt this topic.

Am waiting. 🀣
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I liked that scn ..ridz ka gussa...!!

(no offence to SR fanz)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

I liked that scn ..ridz ka gussa...!!

(no offence to SR fanz)

Same here. The only difference being that we liked both SR ka gussa. 🀣
rapunzel84 thumbnail
well i would LOVE to see their fights and their patch up even more...some lifts n some eye locks 😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

well i would LOVE to see their fights and their patch up even more...some lifts n some eye locks 😍

Agreed. I think they are going to fight a lot during the divorce merry-go-round. After all, they both are going to be angry. Furniture tootega hi. πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Same here. The only difference being that we liked both SR ka gussa. 🀣</font>

haan mujhe bhi SR ki gussa bahut pasand aaya
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would love to see SR fight scenes too, Poco πŸ˜ƒ. It's been long since we saw them fighting and breaking things around… lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ. But, this time I think we'll have a mellowed down Sid and a fuming Riddhima,☺️ aur ye dono jab saath honge toh kuch na kuch hoga hi ☺️ .

Btw I kind of had mixed feelings for Ridz in yesterday's episode πŸ˜•. I liked the bhashan she gave to Sid and Armaan and how true it was. Some dialogues like 'Koi aur mera hqdaar banke aayega to uske liye bhi mujhe chod doge kya' and the other one where she says 'Ek ne mujhe apne sad days mein saath den eke kaabil nahin socha aur doosra sochtha hai ki ye sab ek samjhaotha hai'. I was like 'wow, Riddhima! Finally talking sense to super-sacrificers' πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. But, them my emotional fool Ridz hurt my Siddy Widdy by telling the Senior-doctor intern thingy and banging the door 😑. I loved Sid yesterday  😍. Finally, my Sid asked the right questions and damn Ridz gave all wrong answers

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally loved that scene !! Riddhima was so angry, and Sid was constantly interrupting her. I love how he told her off for taking out her temper on other ppl and she told him to shut up because he was her intern. Sid's expressions were AWESOME, he looked so stung when she said she was a senior doctor and he has to listen to her. And like you said, old Sid seemed to be back when he chased after her saying "Riddhima !!" in his special way. He seems to know how exactly to deal with her, no matter what her mood is like. He knows when to leave her alone, when to chase after her, when to scream at her, when to just let her be. And I'll bet we're gonna see more of these fights now-coz like you said, she's angry that he had the guts to send her the papers, and he's angrier coz she actually dared to sign them. ROFL. This is gonna be so much fun !!