Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yaar divorce ko mazaak bana kar rakh diya hai...they just dont want CVs to show realistic things...who gets divorced for such silly reasons..i have seen marriages tht are in a much worse situation but still ppl r trying to make it work n divorce is not even amongst the options...shaadi hai yaar..khel nahi hai...n wen there is absolutely no valid reason (other than AR forever) y wud the CVs break this marriage up! beats me!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

yaar divorce ko mazaak bana kar rakh diya hai...they just dont want CVs to show realistic things...who gets divorced for such silly reasons..i have seen marriages tht are in a much worse situation but still ppl r trying to make it work n divorce is not even amongst the options...shaadi hai yaar..khel nahi hai...n wen there is absolutely no valid reason (other than AR forever) y wud the CVs break this marriage up! beats me!

Agreed. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆..... SR married for all the wrong reasons , yes but where they stand today, they have learned to love each-other and want to be with each-other. So, i don't think any misunderstanding is so big that they both cannot give their marriage a chance. People do work hard at their marriages and successfully counter troubles rather than driving to courts in BMWs.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏👏 Fantastic guys!!!!!!
Love Shanky Panky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post. Thanks Prena:)) I hope, creative will give more time to SR for coming 6 months and make thier married life stonger which noone can break. Dr. Shashank is a great man who always stands for right thing. I started admiring/loving him even more for guiding his immature daughter and SIL. SR really needs his guidance:)) Hope SR will realize that they meant to be together!!