Shashank-Sid -- Ridhima :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Request -- Shashank Bashers -- Stay out of the topic :)

Ok.. So now we can see Mr.Shashank is back yet again.. And with this, his angel's life is again back on track.. Ridz's marriage is fixed once again😉

Anyways, as an SR fan, I am obviously happy and grateful to Shashank to take this step for her daughter.. And I think Ridzy is really lucky to have a father like him😉 And now comes the ques, why Shashank is so HELL bent on making Sid the only life-partner for his Ridhima..

I think every daughter dreamz of getting a husband like her father when her father is so loving n caring.. And every father wants to find a SIL like himself.. To whom, he can feel that his daughter's life is safe and secure😛 Love grows with time, but the caring nature,protective attitude and good understanding are inbuilt characteristics of a man.. And Shashank has surely seen these qualities in Sid.. Sid may not be so expressive abt his feelings.. He may not be so vocal abt how caring he is, like most of the other characters in the show.. Sid has never really tried to make a good image in fronta Shashank.. He is just like that.. Cool, casual and always of his own.. 😊His subtle attitude,intense eyes and husky voice are what give the sexiest touch to his character.. And for an experience person like Shashank, who has seen MUCH more of life, it's not very difficult to judge Sid😳 He has seen Sid caring for his daughter the way he himself did for all these yrs..😊 And surely he has seen a glimpse of himself in Sid..😛Sometimes in such critical moments of life, a daughter tends to take wrong decisions on an impulse.. But it's the support of her father/mother which keeps her on track.. becoz they have seen more of it😛

He knows that Rid may not be happy abt her marriage with Sid.. but in near future, Sid will give her all the happiness which HE has given to her for last 24/25 yrs😊 And what more can a father want than seeing his daughter happy n safe in someone's arms😛

In these 6 months time, Ridzy will get the answers of all her confusions.. And will realize that SR are meant for each other.. And will prove how right her father was.. Hope so😊

Love u Shanky, for being SO protective abt ur daughter, and for always being the wisest dad for her😛

P.S -- This whole thing reminds me of the movie Dhadkan😊 There Shilpa Shetty was not happy with her father's dec, but at the end, she admits that she realizes, that a father's dec abt her life, abt her marriage, was 100% right for her😊Hope DMG goes that way😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I was expecting such topic ..from SR fanz ..gud ..njoy ..!!😭

but still my hopes of seeing AR together have not died !!

becos AR have meant to b with each other !!😳

Edited by sjain - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sjain

Awwwwwwwwww dont be so sad yaar.. And yes.. Ummeed pe duniya kayem hai😳🤗
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GUDDI love yur post totally agree shanky is the best
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Listen I am confused does this mean 6 months of hanging beyween A R S .
They are going 2 try out 4 six months and Armaan in Sanjavini .
Ridz crying  and confused seeing both the hottties around her.

I dont want any confusion now. Armaan has to have new girl i dont want him lonley
and I want SR 2 be together not confused and trying out.
I have the Cv 4 6 more months of confusion and indeceisiveness
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

</div><div>

I can understand yaar.. I wish the CVs could make all of us happy
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Nice post...evn i just made a thread explaining why i think shanky is right n always has been right...they r just blaming him coz he s coming between AR again..the vital point tht they r forgetting is acc to the article - even after signing the divorce papers, rids doesnt go running after armaan...she decides to go away from both of them...if she really loved armaan the way she did earlier, (remember the rids who went to panchgani) wudnt she b jumping with joy n run after armaan? but she doesnt...coz she wants to move ahead n not look back...ahead with her husband...n the CVs will really gain my respect if they show this bold n realistic track!

love SR
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I simply LOVE your topic.🤗
Father-daughter relationship is one of the purest,most caring relationship in this world.A father can never in his wildest dreams also give away his daughter to someone he knows is not worthy of her! So him supporting SR relationship so boldly goes on to show how much faith he has on Sid .
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shashank had earlier agreed to get Ridhimma married to Armaan only because he loved his daughter. He has never shown any fondness for Armaan at any stage. Infact during the shootout incident he even said that Ridhimma is always in trouble becoz of Armaan.

But with Sid his equation is different. When Sid proposed marriage, Shashank agreed immediately even though he could have sent his daughter away from this mess, (Shashank is an educated man, dont tell me he was that affected by Stella's tales) rather he chose to marry her to Sid. I feel Shashank had an intutuion that Sid wud make the best husband for Ridhimma and he had got a first hand report from Billy about Sid too.....

Yes, its good that Shashank will again put his daughter's life on track and show her the way now that she feels so lost and hurt by Sid.
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for a lovely topic, he does encompasses what the perfect father should be...