Tum Dena Saath Mera-Naksh FF part 13 @ pg 47..

Posted: 14 years ago

I noe that If is being flooded with so many fan fictions rite now.. but i cudn't keep myself away from writing one too... so.. here i go.. with my first ever Naksh FF-

but before i start.. this part is thoroughly dedicated to my first friend here at IF - Aparna. n the one who's writings have always inspired me.. Swetha..

Introduction :
Everything is finally fine at the singhania household.. akshara has finally become the part and parcel of her house.. n the relationship of naitik and akshara has finally grown so much strong that now.. none of the storms can shake their trust and love for each other... they have vowed to remain together for the lifetime.. and even beyond that...

Naitik gives akshara so much love and respect that many a times she finds it hard to believe it herself.!!!

and akshara.. well.. she has grown more mature over the time.. has now learnt to handle her problems more effectively and now is trying her every bit to keep naitik and his family..

in this process... akshara always has naitik by her side...

i noe this is just too short to begin with...
but i promise that the part updated tomorrow will be a longer one...

comments.. compliments and suggestions are always welcum...

do press the like button if my FF is worth mentioning..

- warm regards..

INDEX

intro - pg. 1
part 1 - pg. 2
part 2 - pg 4
part 3 - pg. 6
part 4 - pg. 10
part 5 - pg. 15
part 6 - pg. 19
part 7 - pg. 23
part 8 - pg. 28
part 9 - pg. 30
part 10 - pg. 32
part 11 - pg. 35
part 12 - pg 39
part 13 - pg 47
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice start please continuee😃😃😃
_Divya_ thumbnail
very nyc intro yaar
plz cont. soon
i m w8ing
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start dear
do cont. soon
Thanx for all ur apreciation...

Part 1

It's morning time.. every1 is sleeping in the singhania household... but akshara.. a dutiful bahu she is.. gets up early in the morning.. gets ready.. prays to God for giving her such a wonderful family.. and prepares tea and breakfast for everybody in the house.. and goes again to her room to wake naitik up.. much to his annoyance...

Akshara : naitik , subah ho gayi hai.. uth jaaiye.. dekhiye.. daddaji abhi aate hi honge abhi aapko sair par bulane ke liye.. chaliye chaliye.. uthiye..

Naitik : please akshara.. sone dijiye mujhe.. mujhe bahut neend aa rhi hai..

Akshara : aapko to saare din hi neend aati rehti hai.. koi nayi baat btaiye.. uthiye naitik.. plz.. dekhiye sab log bhi uth gaye hai.. aise koi accha lagta hai kya ki ghar ke sab chote bade uth gaye hai aur aap abhi tak ghode bech kar so rhe hai..

Naitik : ummm... (he's muttering sumthng.. which is not understandable to akshara)

Akshara : naitik.. aap bhi na.. pta nhi kya kya bolte rehte hai.. ab uth jaaiye.. (she goes by his side) accha dekhiye.. agar aap uthenge na.. to aapko ek accha sa gift milega.. (whispering in his ears).. vahi gift.. jo aap roz mujhse maangte rehte hain......,

Naitik : (wakes up with a jolt) : gift.. mere liye.. dijiye na..

Akshara : accha ji.. aap itni der se uthe hai.. ab aapko koi gift nhi milega... jaaiye..

Naitik : lekin akshara.. aapne vaada kia tha..

Akshara : ha.. kia tha.. to use nibha bhi dungi.. lekin abhi nhi baad mein.. aap itni der se uthe hai.. isliye koi gift nhi milega aapko abhi.. jab kal aap jaldi uthenge.. tab de dungi aapko..

Naitik : aur agar kal main aapke saath nhi hua to.?? tab aap apna gift kisko dengi.?? ha..

Akshara.. who was about to leave the room.. : Naitik.. aapko kasam hai aap aisi baat fir kabhi nhi kahenge.. aap humesha mere paas hi rahenge... kahi nhi jaane dungi aapko main.. samjhe aap.??

Naitik : aww.. meri biwi ki koi shakl to dekho...subah subah rone jaisi ho gyi... (he goes on to hug her)

Akshara : to aap baatein hi aisi karte hai.. main kya karu.. dekhiye.. subah subah aapne rula dia mujhe...

Naitik : nhi akshara... main to mazak kar rha tha.. main aisa koi kam ya bat nhi kahunga.. jisse aapki aankhon mein aansu aaye.. aur main aapko chod ke kabhi nhi jaaunga.. thik hai.?? kabhi bhi nhi...

Akshara : lekin abhi aapko jana hi padega... jaaiye.. aur jaa kr tayar ho jaaiye.. sab log uth gaye honge aur naashte ki table par aapki raah dekh rhe honge.. dekhiye.. ma to awaaz bhi laga rhi hai....

Naitik : thik hai... aap neeche jaaiye.. main abhi aata hu... (to himself) : aaj daddaji ko kya ho gya.. mujhe sair par bulane nahi aaye.. jo bhi hai.. mere liye to accha hi hai.!! thodi der aur so jaau............... arre nahi.. akshara naaraaz ho jaaegi... uff... kaha fas gya main.!!

to be continued....
comments.. compliments and suggestions are always welcum..
do press the like button..

- warm regards... 
guys sry m unable to send the PMs...
if u want to get a pm for my FF...
just press the "like" button...
next time i'l surely send u 1..

thnx..
_Divya_ thumbnail
nyc start
plz cont soon n PM me