BV Update 13th April '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Anandi gets a night mare and is scared and Sumitra gets up so late in the morning. She feels bad that for the first time, she got up late and both BHairon and Jagyahave finished breakfast and have left. MAssa says its ok. They decide to have a cooking competition between Sumitra and Teepri๐Ÿ˜• 

The dish that Teepri made is not good and Sumitra's is the best  so Teepri switches the dishes and wins the price๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก Anandi is not liking this.

PRECAP: Sumi tastes the dish and says yes its not good. Gehna says it doesnt taste like her hands๐Ÿ‘ Sumitra says she too cant belive she made this one ( I felt, Sumi comment was sarcastic๐Ÿค” and she knew the foul play)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what happened to maasa??..She could always blindly recognise ๐Ÿ˜• ,"sumitra ke haath ka swaad"
Hmm..foulplay. even if sumitra keeps quiet,hope anandi wont,she knows ๐Ÿ˜Š
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes thats what am thinking, she caught Anandi red handed and now she lost that ABILITy to find Sumitra's hand made khaana
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Yes thats what am thinking, she caught Anandi red handed and now she lost that ABILITy to find Sumitra's hand made khaana

yeah this is really funny....Sumitra is dumbo for sure...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pjyo

what happened to maasa??..She could always blindly recognise ๐Ÿ˜• ,"sumitra ke haath ka swaad"
Hmm..foulplay. even if sumitra keeps quiet,hope anandi wont,she knows ๐Ÿ˜Š

i agree..there have been so many scenes til date when she has recognised both sumitra and gehna's cooking style from tasting the food..and now she dsnt....kamaal hai..maybe wid anandi even maasa has amnesia and loss of smell and taste sensations...๐Ÿคฃ
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

<div></div>i agree..there have been so many scenes til date when she has recognised both sumitra and gehna's cooking style from tasting the food..and now she dsnt....kamaal hai..maybe wid anandi even maasa has amnesia and loss of smell and taste sensations...๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† maasa must have a cold or something ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pjyo

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† maasa must have a cold or something ๐Ÿ˜‰

possible hai..then teepri will go fawning over her wid 'kannima noone cares abt ur cold other than me in this house'...