Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thursday, April 29th
Update by atina.....😭😭😭( inda serial eppo paa mudiyum😭😭) 
Selvam repeatedly asks Aruchu why is she not happy about such a good news ..Rani did well in the exams and came out with flying colours. Bagyam also asks the same thing. The guest chithi makes a lecture," ennappa Selvaa...don't you understand this? this is natural that the she feels angry and sad seeing her husband spending so much on her sister in law..on her education.....after all she is inge vaazha vanda ponnuthaaneh?" Poonga and Bagaym stop that lady. Selvam tells," Archana what is this...? I never thought about you that way...but right now the way you are acting makes me think the same as they said"

Still Archu keeps quiet. Selvam scolds her for her silence. Poonga screams at her...and he starts telling  what happened when Rani's friends came..but Archu shouts," maama please stop...you do noit have any right to come in betwenn us husband and wife..let me tell the truth...Rani's friends came here with sweets congratulating her and I asked what is the reason for all this ...and Rani refused to tell me and she also told that she will onky tell you...then maama only told me about her results...so I felt sad that Rani ignored me like that"

Selvam beleived this story and start advising Rani," Archu does noit have any of her relatives...all she has is "us"...so you should never ignore like that Ranee ok? and do not repeat this again....sarie Archana ....leave it...after all she is a small kid....just forget ok?..." Baygam starts again but Selvam stops her and tells Rani to concentrate on studies and acheive her goals,

Vasu ans Bagyam meet in the temple and she says that she is very happy about Rani. ," I am so happy da...and you also will become a business" Vasu replies," ammaa....all that will never happen amma...when mamaa offered a business plan I as usual made a big fuss....and maama also took that seriously and told me  ..that I can arrange for the business idam and he will do the rest so that I will not feel bad nu...ayo amma what to do now"

Bagyam is so upset to hear this and makes fun ofVasu. Vasu gives a new idea," amma let us ask for Selvam's workshop place...he will surely sacrifice that too for e amma...." Bagyam replies," look here I can not aks that...as I am eying on that house....so you go and ask ...he will never refuse to you da"

Rani and friends are in a garden restaurant..Rani is scared that she does not have that much money but her friends promise to share the bill. They get seated and notices Akash is not there and they find him sitting in some other place. Rani goes to him and asks again sorry and asks him to come to their table. By this time all the other friends come to Akash's table and they blame Akash for his adam pudithal like this. Rani is so angry and tells," Akash..if you can not forget everything and accept my apologies then I don't need this party for me...Let me go" She leaves from there and her friends also follow her. Akash gets up and calls all the friends..Nillunga.....Ranee..please Nillu"
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Friday April 30th Update

Rani leaves the place saying if akash is not ready to forgive me,no need for any party...rest of the friends also follow her..Akash stops rani and says sorry..Rani laughs at him and fight over..(idhukku edhukku ivlo build-up??😡😡)...Rani and akash shake their hands and gets back to continue their party....🤢Party going on full swing..ellam semma kattu katting...Aakash pays the bill and tells rani that this party is just only for u..Rani looks at him with some expression😕😕Rani again asks sorry to aakash for archu's behaviour..and akash says its ok...both of the kadalai potting...There comes archu and sees this scnene...rani slips and akash prvents her from falling down...Archu shouts "Raniiiiiiiiii".....ani goes near her and archu asks "what is this rani?u r behaving like this in the middle of the road?"....Rani says "yes,ippo adhukku enna?"...Archu shocked ....Rani scolds archu..says ur manasu full of wrong thoughts...what will my friends think abt me now?ennai vevu parkaradhe velaiya vachurukeenga..."goes on talking stupid...Archu thiru thiru....Rani says in todays modern world no girl can live without talking to a guy...u change urself or stop spying me...Rani leaves the place very angrily and walks towards her friends and says my anni will not interfere in my matter any more.....archu watches her .....

Vasu waiting for Selvam in his shed...Worker tells vasu that selvam has gone to chengalpet..SHiva comes therre and asks what so important,u want to talk to selvam right now?He says tell me..i want to hear what's the problem...vasu hesitates...Shiva forces vasu to tell...vasu tells him abt his maamanar helping in starting a business..Shiva asks details abt the business..vasu tells him abt his maamu's condition...he says he had come to meet selvam for the same...He says he wants a main place for him to start his business,so he thinks abt asking selvam's shed for that...Shiva gets angry and says "get up first..."... shiva thorathufy vasu from that place..Vasu shouts back...Says this is my anna's place..u get out from here...Shiva talks insupport of selvam....Pechu muthipoi shiva beats vasu....shiva says "odi poidu"...Vasu says "i'll see u...my mamanar is a big shot..etc etc..."....kathikitte odipoiduchu vasu....Shiva instructs the worker there not to tell anything to selvam and he leaves the place....

Sivagami asks sory to her hubby for doing some pooja,parigaram...She tells him to get ready for the poojai...Pujari says dont do any poojai without nambikkai..Sivagami samadana paduthufy him...Pujari says someone come and light the kamatchi vilakku...Jeyanthi tells sivagami to go and sivagami viceversa...pujari says "no,this vilakku should be lighten up only by unmarried perosn...esp kanni ponnu...call ur veettu kanni ponnu and tell her to light up the vilakku...(pujari kku rombha dhaan...sentence kku sentece kanni ponnu kanni ponnu nnu solraru..ivarukku matter theriyumo??😆😆)"...Sivagam calls priya to do the vilakku yetrum padalam and priya shocked..thiru thiru nnu muzhikudhu namma kanni ponnu....😆😆

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago