Thirumathi Selvam Archives April 2010

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Friday April 2nd 2010 -

Vidivukaalam Poranthidichu Saaamiyoooooooooov.... TMS kku mudivukkalam vanthidichuuuuuuuuungo!!!

Credits to Viluthu.com

Namma Vasu Mamanaar Raj shouts his wife's name asking her to come up.  Vasu and Reva are thigaichu poyi standing, wondering what the reason for Raj's kovam.  Mangalam rushes upstairs and gets a Paalaaar on her cheek.  All are shocked... Raj shouts at her for not taking good care of his Son in Law (ayooodaaa very extremem man leh ๐Ÿ˜•.. pudicha raja mariyaathai, pudikalena sodanai mael sodanai kodupaaru).  He says why she didnt' make chicken, mutton, and all for his SIL, despite his request.  Mangalam says it was Friday hence she didn't make it... Raj scolds her more, but soon Vaasu samalichufies!  All is well, and Vasu resumes to eat. 

As Raj goes downstairs, Reva's cell phone goes up.  Since Reva is serving her husband, Raj answers the phone and is angered by the model contractor for threatening his daughter that she come and finish the assignment or else he'll spread a rumour about her nnu.  Raj is angered.  After hanging up, Reva wonders who it was, and Raj lies that it was some call from Bang.  He then immediately calls him boys and goes to the gang meratting his anbu daughter. 

At the film gang's place, Raj's adiyaalunga beat the guys who meratufy.  They then demand them to give the contract signed papers.  The guys don't let it out.  So Raj comes and tells them they'll not be alive to even see their names on the news paper tomororw nnu.  So they get scaerd and show the place where they kept all the contract.  Soon Raj lights up everything in flame.. despite the guys' crying that this is their life nnu.  But Raj warns them one more time that they never bug his daughter... and inform that Reva is his daughter.

In the evening, Raj while was about to eat, Mangalam informs about Bags coming over and giving some kovil prasatham for her son to get better. soon after Reva comes.  She tells him to try and convince Vasu since she might have to go and act before the contractors give her thollai.  Raj tells her not to worry about it anymore.  Reva is shocked and wonders why he is speaking the opposite, when ealier he told her to do it.  Raj simply tells her that he is a different man now, and assures that he'll take care of those guys soon nnu.  Suddenly Vasu arrives.. and after nalam visarichufying Raj sends the two away.

Raj then apologizes to his wife for slapping her earlier.  Mangalam says she is not at all worried and is actually happy for the love he is showring on his family.  She reminds him about how he was before when he would yerivilling on her for even supporting their SIL.  Raj once again says he is a changed man now.  Aaallllllll iss wellllllllll!!

At the temple, Bags is doing some special viratham.. while Archu and Reva pray along with her.  The poojariyar says this is a tough viratham that is only done by youngsters but asks Bags to pray lord murugan and start.  Bags says her murugan will not let her go.  Soon she does mutti adi (on her knees, she goes up the stairs).

Thodarum...
Edited by MP_Radha - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 5/4/10 - for the Archives

Aha haa Nijama, nijamaa ithu nijama...Roja sings..... wonder why??
Please read the update.....

The "Padi Poojai" is about to start. Raani, Reva and Archu lend support to Bhagyam - who has done a 360 very recently. The modus operandi??? Well, you climb Kunrathur Murugan temple..... just that you walk with your knees ( Murugaaaa, unnai ipdi kodumaikkara samy aa aakarangale..Murugan nnu sonnale azhagu and anbu thaane !!!! Intha Tamizh serial kumbalai mannichudu ppa)
Before Bhags crosses one step that step has to be adorned with sandal paste and kumkum (athu vera yaa??? ) Well the saga starts..... after a few steps of kneeing Bhags feels tired. Now it is family time - Raani offers to finish the poojai....Archu says that as the 1st DIL of the house it is she who should finish the rest.....Reva says "vaayum vayirum Archu" should not do it "I can finish though.." Bhags vetoes all the ideas with "my venduthal..only I should...Archu, u stay downstairs, we will be back..." Thalladi thalladi Bhags finishes the poojai (ayyoda ithu nirantharam endru kaathil sollungO..ayyo daaa - BG by Roja) Let us adjourn to
Palace Bhagyam for the rest of the drama......

The whole family stands around Bhags - who looks all in. Now it is time for some speculation - intha rakshasha venduthal is for whom???? Raani says that it is for her "my wedding is her concern...athaan.." But Park mamaa wants to steal the limelight.
Tells the clan that wifey darling asked him to do some tongue pulling and dying - "she must have felt bad that she shouted at me like that !!!" Goes to darling wife and does some konjals " naa veettu kku vantha odane..athaan ennai mannichudunga nnu ketta pOthume.... mannikkara periya manasu intha Park kku !!" Just then periyappa
lands ( vaanga vaanga...vanthu jothi le kalanthudunga... more the
merrier !! Roja extends a hearty welcome to periappa, the only sane man of the clan )

Periappa chides Bhags for such cruel poojai "Samy nambalai varuthikkanum nnu eppOvume solrathu illai...thevaiya unakku??" Surprisingly Bhags is absolutely quiet (hmmm avanga pain avangalukku thaane theriyum !!) The speculation continues -
Reva says that only she knows the real reason "this is all for me and Vaasu...when Vaasu was fighting death in the hospital....athai must have taken this vow.." Vaasu chides mommy "enakkaga vaa??? It pains to see you suffering like this.." Archu and Reva justify about "petha manasu" Well now comes a neighbor who is the only one privy to the real reason - "all this is for Mr and Mrs MM.." The clan is stunned..the lady goes on " Thirupathi prasadam.....swamy light going kaput....Archu slipping ... MM escaping marana adi..... I saw Bhags in the temple and she was asking the priest for some parikaaram. He suggested this. Bhags was worried about Archu's baby getting labeled as raasi illathathu.. so all this for Archu and MM..." The open drawing room is flooded...why??? the clan is
melting ...fast......

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Update 6/4/10- Tuesday Update By Janu,Thanks  a lot Janu

Continue with the melting scenes from all the family members. Bagyam and Archu ore pasa malai looks than ponga'๐Ÿ˜‰ Neigbour lady told them that she came to visit Bagyam after her venduthal and heard their talk, that why she told them the truth. Periappa praised Bag and added that only today everyone cried for happiness. Periappa also inform that he will be leaving for Kasi -Rameswaram tours wt frens and advice everyone to take care the family.

The rest is about Priya.

She with frens walking and she also informed them about the incident at Deena place. They were scolding her for her foolishness. While walking they saw Dheena in a car wt a lady. Dheena also saw them and ignore her. Priya called him but he just drive fast. Stupid Priya defends ๐Ÿ˜กDheena when her frens start scolding him. They said that Dheena will leave her since he has "tasted" and used her. They ask her to call Dheena by phone and she did it but Dheena keeps dejecting her call. Her frens keeps telling her that Dheena has cheated on her and she has to suffer because of him. Suddenly Priya took an auto and follow Dheena and stop infront of his car. Priya saw him talking to the lady and the lady left the car. Dheena perplexed but act cool. She confronted him straight way in nadu theru. Dheena tried to be reason with and pacify her anger. He managed to convince her and took her home in his car. There he starts his poi drama and try to convince again' Priya looks melts down from her anger'๐Ÿ˜ฒ. And thodarum

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thursday , April  8th        
Sorry for the delay....by atina

It is night time....Vasu is on his bed watching a song on TV.

"Pani Vizhum iravu......nanaithadu nilavooo
Ilanguyil irandu...isaikinra pozhuthu
poo...pookkum...Raa paadum
poonkaatru...thoongaathu.....
va.aaaa...vaaaa....vaaa

Reva comes with a glass of milk...she looks cute with jasmine on her hair. Vasu and Reva both of them try hard to control their feelings....But their eyes reveal it...Reva sits near Vasu and gives milk to him and then she asks why is he not wearing the vibhoothy she brought from the temple. She herself takes the vibhoothy and places on his forehead.....she picks up the bed sheet and Vasu automatically picks up a pillow and gives her.

Reva in her mind thinks," why cannt he tell it out...look at him,,,how he is starring at me...but...mmm"  Then she spreads the sheet on the floor and pretends to sleep......Vasu and Reva talks to their mind...." why cann't she just come here and sleep with me?"....." why cannt he call me to the bed?"........FInally Reva slowly turns to him to see whether he is sleeping.....and is shocked to see him staring at her......SHe quickly goes to bed and chellamaa fights with him.....

Poonga and team are on their way to their business deal. ( doubling money) with that borroed one Lakh Rs in his pocket. The van they roam comes to a stop and the diver asks poonga to pay his money Rs2450. Poonga is shocked to hear this amount...but Ganesh asks him to pay and send him off before his kalla nottu Boss comes there. Poonha pays the money and the van leaves from there.

Poonga gets annoyed and Ganeh tells," anneh do noit get angry...ithellam sagajam anneh" Poonga screams," ennadaa sagajam....from that one lakh Rupees...the interst 3000Rs is taken....and we all ate for another 1000Rs...and now this van chanrge 2450.....only the rest I can double.....ennada ithu?"

Ganesh replies," anneh summa iru...see our Boss is very clever...he asked us to come here to meet him...this place is so far from the city...actually police has a little doubt about our boss...but you dont worry...everything will be ok" At this point an auto comes from far....Ganesh shines a torch light and in return from that auto also someone does the same. Ganesh tells that the boss has come.

That man comes and walks to them and asks for money. Poonga asks him to pay the  kalla nottu first. The boss gets angry and was about to leave...tehn Ganesh makes him to stay there...and Poonga gives the rest of the money to him. That man starts counting....again and again...and he asks Ganesh to take the fake money from the auto. Ganesh goes to the auto ...meantime a police jeep approaches them with the flashing lights.

Ganesh shouts," ayo policooo.....elllarom oodungadaa...odunga" Poonga and his two friends start running....the police chase them for a couple of seconds.....Poonga and co escapes and hide behind a bush. Poonga is sad that he is yet to collect the fake money....but his friend tells that he can always do that next day morning..

The so called fake Boss and Ganesh are still in that same spot...thatman pays some oney to the fake police and Ganesh too. He asks those fake police men to be puntual next time. Ganesh notices the flashing red and blue lights on the van and asks those men to switcvh it off if not the real police might catch them......
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 12/4/10 - Archives Copy

ennagada marupadi 360??? MudiyumO?? MudiyathO??? hmmmm

Starts with RS handing over the Gajana keys to mappillai -some "pidinga mapple, pidinga" happens - Reva and amma think that the audience are the dentists !!! Vaay ellam pallu..pallu ellam vaay !! Vaasu hesitates ..but takes the keys. Reva stays back for a few seconds to cootchi coo with hubby darling. The trio leave. Vaasu plays with the keys....greed written large on his face and he enters the house as if he is entering for the first time - valathu kaalai
eduthu vaithu ulle varaar !!!!! Well, he calls his old friends and calls them home . The friends are surprised " enna Vaasu, nee maarittennu ninaichOm??" Vaasu says that all that was an Oscar winning performance "summa nadichen. Naana vathu maarra thavathu??? Sarakku , side dish eduthukkittu enga maamanaar veetukku vanthudungOv..." (Sarakku vaichirukkaa??? Erakki vaichurukkaa??? Varutha kozhi milagu thoovi varuthu vaichirukka?? - BG by Roja) The saga starts all over again !!!!!!

The next segments pathi enna solla??? YaarOda dream O??

Sori is going abroad - On the way to the airport lectures to Kavya -
" you and Ram should be together and take care of the business here..me and Ram are the same... blah blah..." Ram adds fuel "athu ennavO sir, madam en viruppathukku mathippe kudukka maattengaraanga.....naa sonna keeka maattanga ( LKG padikkara kutti pappa kooda intha mathiri suggestive talk kku meaning kandu pidichudum...Sori plays makku mannandhai !!) Neenga ippO sollittinga, me and you are one and the same nnu inimel naa madam ai paathukkaren....business ai yum thaan " Intha kanraavi koothu
happens for one whole segment . Like Roja , Kavya also gets impatient and decides to spill all.

Tells Sori that she has some thing important to say. Ram offers to stand away but Kavya insists that he should be around. The car gets pulled out...Kavya talks " I had an affair..actually not an affair..when I loved him, he did not love me ..but when he proposed, I had no love left in me for him. ( Paaru paaru bio-scope padathai paaru,  flashback kanraavi paaru, marantha kathai yai ninaivu paduthi viewers ai konnu pOdu - BG by Roja) Sori, now you are every thing to me.. love u so much( I love you love you love you sonnaale , ullathai Odaichu pazhaya kathai sonnale - BG by Roja) Intha old story ai vaichu ennai oruthan blackmail panraan" Ram's face bleaches. But Sori as usual has no eyes for any thing. Shouts at Kavya and says that when it comes to his wife, he is a patham pasali " Naa bakki ellathileyum
modern but my wife...she should not have a past ( athu sari....appo nee pirantha pappa vai kalyaanam pannindu, neeye valarthu irukkanum !!) The woman I loved most is you and now the woman I hate most....is you..." Kavya cries - of course all this happens in the
nadu theru as this issue involves the future life of 3 people..hmmmm ithu yaarOda dream O???? Enna director sir, mudiya pOrathunnu udhaar kaattaringa..aana mudichai irukkaringa??!!! EnnavO pOnga ppa

Freeze

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday - Imp's day - Meli kutty aaa jaa

NO serial todday....๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Aahaana - 14 years ago