Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bento

Are The Case of Strange Skeleton Part 1 and The Strange Case of Dead Body in a Box Part 1 different cases ?

Oops that was a mistake. I got a little mixed up. That dead body in box case is actually The Case of the Strange Skeleton. I can't find the title for Case 8 though I found a written update for it (the link has been added in the first post).

So that's: 3 cases whose updates are available but not titles (4, 7, 8) and 6 episodes about which we have no information. 
tirtha22 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

C.I.D. Special Bureau Updates | Poisonous Panther, Part 1, Part 2.

C.I.D. Special Bureau: -

Telecast Date: Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th, January 2005

Poisonous Panther, Part: 1
A panther dies in a Zoo enclosure of slow food poisoning. Autopsy tests reveal that the tiger had a human bone struck between his jaw for many years and the bone was poisoned. The history of the panther showed that the animal came from Borivali national Park 7 years back where he had killed & eaten a man. The park report showed that some people were missing from the national park whose bodies were not found. Probably one of these people might have been eaten by the panther. Who is this person? Why was he poisoned & by whom?

Poisonous Panther, Part: 2
The C.I.D team traces the origin of the poisoned man who was eaten by the tiger. Apparently the entire family of the victim also died of poisoning. The family had consumed some pedas which were poisoned. The investigation leads the team to Bangalore where a wedding had taken place. What is the purpose behind these killings? Who is the killer?

👏
cute_ayushi thumbnail
can somebody post me"the case of the deadly betrayal"?
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This Topic is NOT for Video Requests

Request For CID SB Goes here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1365438
Edited by bento - 13 years ago