Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is a  fabulous semi-classical number by Sonu from the movie Baabul ..which also flopped in box office .....

Bawri Piya ki .....

Loveee this song....

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

This is a  fabulous semi-classical number by Sonu from the movie Baabul ..which also flopped in box office .....

Bawri Piya ki .....

Loveee this song....

Hey Koeli, how are you? Missed you throughout the show😭

That was a lovely song by Sonu.
There were some songs in the early 80s movie Agnee Pariksha by Salil Chowdhury that became quite popular. The movie was great, but was released only in a couple of theaters in Mumbai, so never got a chance to become a hit.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNLUol-Ccs[/YOUTUBE]

There was another song "O re mann gun gun" by Lataji in the movie that I couldn't find a video of.
Edited by bambooshoot - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Hey Koeli, how are you? Missed you throughout the show😭

Hiiiii Sash 🤗🤗...I knowwww ..i was reading some of the threads and wished i was here ...kya karu ..got so busy ..Amu knows ..I told her before i took this longgg hiatus ....but don't u worry ...watched each and every episode of MKKM...only fast forwarded Mika's episodes many times ....favorited all shona's songs😛 .... also enjoyed some of the solos of Aishwarya, Abhaas, Harshit, Shadaab,and several duets by various artists ...
actually i have realised ..in order to watch Gajji's show u have to watch the recorded version😆...so u can fast forward all the dramas and obnoxious attitudes of captains ( except Shreya and Mohit) and enjoy  some memorable renditions ( which Gajji never fails to oblige) ......
Hope u r doing fine ......feeling sooo good to talk to u after a long time ... 🤗  

Here is another song from the movie Lakshya which i love alot although the movie flopped 

Kitni batein yaad aati hai ....

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Hiiiii Sash 🤗🤗...I knowwww ..i was reading some of the threads and wished i was here ...kya karu ..got so busy ..Amu knows ..I told her before i took this longgg hiatus ....but don't u worry ...watched each and every episode of MKKM...only fast forwarded Mika's episodes many times ....favorited all shona's songs😛 .... also enjoyed some of the solos of Aishwarya, Abhaas, Harshit, Shadaab,and several duets by various artists ...
actually i have realised ..in order to watch Gajji's show u have to watch the recorded version😆...so u can fast forward all the dramas and obnoxious attitudes of captains ( except Shreya and Mohit) and enjoy  some memorable renditions ( which Gajji never fails to oblige) ......
Hope u r doing fine ......feeling sooo good to talk to u after a long time ... 🤗  

Here is another song from the movie Lakshya which i love alot although the movie flopped 

Kitni batein yaad aati hai ....

Another great song! Yep, Amu told us that you were busy. But even then, we really did miss you. I even called out to you a few times in the forum. We had lots of fun this time and it would have been grreat if you were there😃.  Good thing you fast-forwarded all Gajji's dramas. You suffered less than most of us😆😆. I don't care anymore about the outcome. Anu did great and I'm just happy about that😃. Shona has given us so much. She has given us each other as life-long friends🤗🤗🤗
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another flop movie which had great songs-meraa naam joker.
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another song ....

Movie: Rog

Song: Mein Ne Dil Se Kaha .. Dhund Lana Khushi ... Naa Samajh Laya Gham ...

Just love this song
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

another flop movie which had great songs-meraa naam joker.

Are you Sure that Mera naam joker flopped???? I cant beleive. It not only had good songs, but I feel its one of the best movies from the Indian cinema. The music & the story everything was so touchy. First time when I saw the movie on TV I even cried at the ending.
navaneeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreyacool

Are you Sure that Mera naam joker flopped???? I cant beleive. It not only had good songs, but I feel its one of the best movies from the Indian cinema. The music & the story everything was so touchy. First time when I saw the movie on TV I even cried at the ending.

Yes it flopped ... It was re-released after Raj Kapoor died and then it did great  business ... Raj Kapoor himself was quite upset when Mera Naam Joker flopped as it was a great movie ....
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navaneeta

Yes it flopped ... It was re-released after Raj Kapoor died and then it did great  business ... Raj Kapoor himself was quite upset when Mera Naam Joker flopped as it was a great movie ....

Thanx for the Info
navaneeta thumbnail
Movie: Well Done Abba

Songs:
1) Rahiman Ishq Ka Dhaga Re - Raghav and Raja Hassan
2) Sandesha Sandesha - Shreya and Rupankar

MD: Shantanu Moitra

Awesome songs .... both soft songs