Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Well MJHT is also a youth orinted show which turned into saas bahu with the marraige of MN and few other tracksπŸ˜† In case people are still confused Star One IS moving towards the family oriented shows. Why else did they launch new shows such as Geet and Odhni? SO is no longer catering to youth audience and that is a simple factπŸ˜›

I actually want to know how far those shows are going to go. HDHAA and family-drama track in LNMDJ failed miserably. I haven't watched MJHT lately, but there's been a lot of complaints about that show too; and of course DMG. Things are not looking so great for Star One. πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
@Niyati28, aah well. I'm not going to look for that chart. Nor any proof. I don't have the time to do so. But thanks for the info.

DMG just needs to end, lol.
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The trick is to Show something that Defines the essence of the Title of the show, to show something that Brought DMG into people's favorite list in the first place, the trick is to show Something that Even the Actors themselves acknowledge is the meaning of DMG :)
Now they just have to realise what that is ! :D
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

I actually want to know how far those shows are going to go. HDHAA and family-drama track in LNMDJ failed miserably. I haven't watched MJHT lately, but there's been a lot of complaints about that show too; and of course DMG. Things are not looking so great for Star One. πŸ˜†

Well we don't know how far they are going to go but at least this proves SO is moving towards targeting the family genre audience too so it would be beneficial on their part if they move ahead with SR trackTongue Even if they go with AR - it will be one and sameπŸ˜† They will be shown to get married and their marriage track will start so I don't really get it when AR fans argue that SR is saas-bahu type and thus AR should be together againπŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: caprigurl

The trick is to Show something that Defines the essence of the Title of the show, to show something that Brought DMG into people's favorite list in the first place, the trick is to show Something that Even the Actors themselves acknowledge is the meaning of DMG :)

And let it remain out of trp chart forever🀣
HotMess thumbnail
@Ishi, CVs should listen to Jenny. Dill Mill Gay doesn't sound so bad to me. πŸ˜†

I can't believe I'm saying this.. but one of the "essences" of DMG is that no couple gets together. The ones who did - Abhi-Nikki, Shubhakar-Keerti, Shashank-Padma, disappeared. If AR don't get together, it won't be a surprise. If SR get together, but go separate ways in the end, it won't be a surprise. The dills just don't mill in the show. And if they do, they disappear... to be never seen again... dun dun dunnnn.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Even SR coming together will define the title of the showπŸ˜† Both their hearts will also Mill with each other's when they fall in love and accept itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ha ha ha sid ridz is a new pair who sceed in gathering audience.......what a statement...cant stop laughimg..............ha ha ha ahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

people cant accept the fact which are just infront....if they can run the show why tthey brought KSG back..........they are just not able to run the show.....the only one who cab run this show is armann...KSG.......and AR.......sid-ridz they have tried as of one thought....but they have to bring KSG back...because the idea didnt work and TRP are just lower than .....the worst part of dmg is last 6 month...where TRP has just fallen to the drain with yr sidma pairing......thts y ksg is here.....
HotMess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Well we don't know how far they are going to go but at least this proves SO is moving towards targeting the family genre audience too so it would be beneficial on their part if they move ahead with SR trackπŸ˜› Even if they go with AR - it will be one and sameπŸ˜† They will be shown to get married and their marriage track will start so I don't really get it when AR fans argue that SR is saas-bahu type and thus AR should be together againπŸ˜†

Thing is, they should have shown SR married, and then end the show. There'd be arguments for a while, then the DMG forums would die down, 'cause after a while there'd be nothing to argue about. DONE. GONE. FOREVER. But no. They had to show what happened after, boil the bloods of AR fans again. Bring Armaan back, this time, boil the bloods of SR fans and give AR fans hope. Then came the times, when both set of fans just wanted to sue the CVs for bhejafrying their brains. I think we're still there, lmao. This show just needs to end. :|
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: termi

to me its disgusting i would never ever imagine to be with a guy who did tht pic reallt its disgusting kia hum women ki koi moral values nahi hai yaar coz def ridz has forgotten all her moral values she needs to take a stand for wat she really wants not wat soc tells her to want i am disappointed cvz incase u guys care lolzz

Okay so let me make one thing clear here. Sid cares for Ridz more thenArmaan at the moment. Armaan hurts some one she cares for more then anything Nd Sid just stays happy and tries to solve her problems. I don't see how he doesn't respect her?