Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh God .....weekends & sundayz r so hectic ...
Just got the time to read it ...
😆

@ Jaz : great choices on the awards ..& of course agree wid u on DOTW too ..very apt ..!
👏

@ Ksh : Agree wid scene of the week ...
& Yh ..even me waz surprised to find so much W & F ...didn't expected it ..!
😆

@ Aisha : Just luv it ....!
👏

@ Sanju : If only they left ....it would hav been so much better ..!

@ Rdfan : Dutta perfect choice ..!
😍😍

@Flowergirl : Great summary ..!
👏

@ Payal : U missed the missing maid blooper as Ksh pointed out....!
😉

Awesum work everone ...Keep it up ...!
👍🏼👍🏼

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

although i wud hav2 add that agar gadha bun na hi hai humare Dutta ko...well @least he is the cutest, most lovable n adorable gadha... there eva was n will b...😍😍😍

I second that!😆
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I second that!😆

hehe...😆😳

"bk on I-F after ages...caught up in Mishal's magic"
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I finally got the time to read this issue. Awesome issue. All of you are too good for writing these issues.
Fantabulous work. 👏👏👏 Thanks a lot for taking out the time to write these issues.

ritu.
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Orpa: thanks for the summary!! 😃😃😃...miss you!...will see you on wednesday 😉

@ ksh: that was the ONE scene worth watching...well that and the bachelor party...drunk men are funny...but definitely the car scene...it had such emotion but at the same time...thanks to Baji...it was light and fun filled...really a LTL classic!! 👏👏👏

@ Shabz: i feel for Kishore too...kitna aacha insaan hai...kaise Kaala ke saath uska naseeb jud gaya...i'll never know ...very apt selections this week 👏👏

@ Aisha: need i say...FABULOUS!! 😳😳😳 simply loved all your choices...i love all your "Aisha" moments...the show throwing..⭐️⭐️⭐️ totally deserved by the CV's...👏👏👏...you are right...Dutta seems to notice everything except the pain and love in Naku's eyes...men are dumb!!! 😆😆😆...that ashirwad scene was hella werid...i was like...wait...is she doing what i think she's doing...why?! you just screw over her brother...you think shes gonna tell you... "best of luck" ...as for Naku applying haldi...will you believe i actually planned and pretty much carried out my ex's wedding ...to top it off...i was in charge of his fiance cuz she had no one here....she lived in another state...anyway...we were friends so it wasnt so bad...but it was hard 😭😭😭...and now...believe it or not...im closer to his wife than him 😆😆 go figure...😛...hope you are feeling better...

@ Sanju: great disappointment...you did fabulous...i just blabbered 😳

@ pallu: nice yaar...thanks 😃

@ rdfan: i couldnt agree with you more...Dutta is truly droolicious!!! 😍

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Phew...its up here finally!