LTL Express - Issue #4

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #4

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts of with Kala threatening supriya and ravi and tells them to meet her in her romm at night. Dutta is at the mandir and people are shouting his name. sups joins the people shouting dutta's name and kala leaves. Dutta sees naku and asks her what she was doing and she says she came for darshan. Naku sees sups among the people and she tells dutta. Dutta asks naku to leave but she doesn't want to so dutta holds her hand and they walk down together holding hands. He goes to sups and leaves naku's hand. Dutta gives his hand to sups to hold and she does when ravi signals her to. Then dutta hugs her and naku is sad.

All three of them are in the car(dutta,naku,sups) and dutta tells naku she will also get love in life. Dutta and sups are in the room and she says she was very happy he came for the pooja. Dutta tells her not to leave like she did at the mandir because he has a lot o fenenmies and they know how much she means to him.After dutta leaves ravi comes and assures sups not to be scared of kala. At kala's room kishore wants to spend time with kala but she tells him to leave and then ravi and sups eneter her room and they close the door.

Kala says she will help them but her name shouldn't be involved in anything. Then she tells them the plan of what to do next. Sups goest to touch kala's feet and she moves her feet away. The sister have a conversation about their plans. Then ravi goes to sups and hugs her, then he leaves.

The henna ceremony starts and after a while baji comes to put henna on dutta but he gets kicked out because only girls can apply henna. Then naku applies henna on dutta and sups too and dutta tells her that this day was possible only because of her.

Kala brings someone who is dancing with other girls. Then they show the boys drunk. Dutta is getting washed and is thinking about supriya. Supriya is in her room and kala gives sups clothes to wear and tells her to leave before the ceremony ends. Nkau is in her room and is sad. Dutta goes to the place where all the boys are drunk and are dancing crazily. sups comes dressed in a blue outfit and joins the dancers. Dutta comes and is in the middle of the dancers including sups. All the dancers leave and sups is about to but dutta stops her by saying she can't leave without taking her money so dutta gives her the money.

PREVIEW: Nkau sees ravi and sups together and ravi is holding sups.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday (none)

Thursday (none)

Friday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

TaSha/Other

This week was overall such a drag with nothing interesting happening. As a reflection of that it was tough for me to chose the SOTW because the scenes were so substandard. So I am doing only one SOTW this week since it had both TaSha and others. It was by far the most popular and discussed scene this week and I am sure no one will disagree with my choice. So any guesses? Yes you are right! It was the car scene which had TaSha, Baji and Supriya.
Dutta is returning home after the pooja with Baji, Naku and Sups in the car and he's driving. Naku looks at him thru the rear view mirror. Dutta notices her looking and looks back. Naku averts her gaze. Dutta questions Naku why is she so quiet today. Naku says she has nothing to say now that he has got his love. That is what she wanted. Baji says love changes a person. Dutta has changed a lot. He earlier never went out alone without him unlike today. Further he tells Naku that when she falls in love she will know what changes love brings in a person. Naku is a little taken aback and asks whom can she love. Baji retorts 'Gabbar Singh' and then jokes how would he know whom she will love...she would know that. Naku says who would love someone like her?
Dutta jumps in quickly to reprimand her for her pessimistic thinking. He asks what's wrong with her? We see Sups hide a smile at that. Dutta further says that she is a sensible girl and the guy who doesnt understand her love is a 'Gadha'(donkey). Baji agrees! And we all love Dutta for having no illusions abt himself! :D
Dutta continues that there is someone made for everyone in this world and there is someone made for her too. Their eyes meet in the mirror again. He says that its she who made him understand love. If someone could accept a guy like him whose life is always in danger then why not her. Naku says its all destiny and Supriya is really lucky *Big hint to the Gadha driving the car*.
Now Baji reprimands Naku for her pessimism. He says that even people who dont have hands come with their own destiny. And he will make her destiny. When she falls in love she must come and tell him and they(Baji and Dutta) will get her married in a big way and does a little jig(which we all loved) as if dancing in her wedding. Dutta too smiles at that.
Naku again cant resisting looking at the man she loves...their eyes meet in the mirror again as if both instinctively know when the other is looking. Dutta holds Naku's gaze but Naku looks away and then so does Dutta....
We all loved this scene first of all for the eyelocks between TaSha. Memories of their first eye-lock in the rear view mirror and man-woman awareness rushed back. Then we loved Dutta and Baji even more in this scene. Both guys proved their hearts are made of solid gold. Neither of them notice Naku's 'ugliness' which the world taunts her for. They think that Naku falling in love, having her feelings reciprocated and marrying the guy she loves is a very natutral expectation she should have from life like any other girl because she is a great girl. Where do they make guys like this? Can I get one?
Then we loved Baji some more who promised like a true friend to get Naku married to the guy she loves *We are counting on that promise Baji*.
And we loved Dutta for having no illusions abt himself that he's a great catch. Ofcourse we knew it but it was again reinforced. But Dutta must check LTL forum gals. :P And yeah finally we loved him for calling himself what he is ie a 'Gadha'. Afterall he didnt catch the big hint Naku let out of Sups being a lucky girl. There cant be a bigger gadha than him.
After this scene the whole forum was recharged after Monday's anti climatic episode. Now I hope next week chosing a SOTW would be tough as there wud be too many choices. *CVs are you listening?*

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Male

"Kyun? Kya kharabi hai tujh mein? Samajdar ladki hai…aur joh ladka tujhe nahin samjega woh gadha hoga…gadha. Koi naa koi…kahin naa kahin...saabhi ke liyeh hota hai…tere liyeh bhi hoga." – Dutta

ok…so that really wasn't any kind of script genius or anything…it's a very simple and straight forward line…but…but…but…I know for a fact that this one line…yeh choti si line…had all of us going "aww"…and smiling from ear to ear like the besharams that we are…lol…this just showed…very matter-of-factly that for Dutta…it isn't looks that are important in a life partner…its all about how the person is on the inside…we already knew that it wouldn't matter t him…lol…but hearing him say it just puts us at ease…he knows Naku's true beauty is her heart and that's what matters…the fact that as Nakusha she is absolutely beautiful…is a bonus…im sure we all watched this small scene a handful of times just for that one line…and the fact that even Dutta Bhao believes in soul mates…haye…just makes us love him even more!

Female

"Vahini…tumne kya manga bagwan se? Yehi naa ki Bhao ke saath tumhara janam janam ka rishta rahe?" – Kaala

I am simply bowled over my Kaala!! (fivr add me to your obsession group)…this woman is sheer genius!! the simplicity of it all is just…omg…fabulous!! she made it sound like she really cared what she asked for…the level of taunting…making Sups sweat buckets…haye haye…im truly stunned…amazed and speechless…in the best way possible!!!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi everyone ...
Well wat to say ....
This week again a total drag ...nuthing much happening ...

So this week W & F moments are ..

Gosh ...were there any ....I don seem to remember any ..
Well yes... actually there were sum ..

The first W & F moment is the scene in the car..
I luved the convo between Dutta , Baaji & Naku ..
Naku saying dat who's possibly gonna luv her to which Dutta & Baaji answer dat their is nuthing wrong wid her &  there is certainly sumone made 4 her ....
Not exactly a touching scene ....but liked it coz of their bondness dat they had developed & most important they had 4gotten dat Sups waz also in the car ...Loooollzz ..

The 2nd momentis the scene between Dutta & Roops ...the so very cute scene ..

The brother sister scene waz very cute ..I luved the bonding between them ..
The way Roops asked him wat did he pray for ..to which Dutta replied he asked 4 her dulha & then mishieviously reply dat who would marry her ..So Cute na ...
Dutta ke muh se So Cute sunna kitna achcha laga ..*Day dreaming *..
otherwise hearing it again & again 4rm Roops waz quite irritating ..
The smile & love of Dutta 4 his sister waz so genuine ...u can almost feel ..
But poor guy ..he is so gonna b heart broken if he gets to knw the real face of his sisters ..* sad muh *

The 3rd  W & F moment of this week is the scene in the haldi party
where Kishore is thinking of his moments wid Kala where she said dat she cared a hoot bout him or this relationship ..
Sudharshan asking him as to if he is thinking bout his haldi ...
& to which he replies dat " Haan ..magar jo yaad rehne layak  jo kuch bhi tha wo bahut kahin peeche reh gaya "
I really felt 4 him ...he doesn't really deserve this kind of treatment ..!
After Baaji I think he is a genuine person ..!

The 4th & last W & F moment is the scene where Naku is applying haldi to Dutta ..
Dutta luking in Naku eyes sayz dat it is only coz of her day this day had cum ..
unaware or aware ( Isme abhi confusion hai...Loollzz ) of the fact dat she waz hurting inside ..

Okkiee ..so dats its 4 this week ..* Muaaahh *

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

*Aisha Swivels in Chair*

*Aisha Looks at Empty Pepsi Bottle*

Mornin' Girls. God, I'm so bored. And loaded with the bloody Flu as well. I think I'm dying. Not to mention I'm in Study Mode. Or should be. But what with being ill I have pretty much done nothing. Nada. Kuch bhi nahin. And LTL just dragged this week, didn't it? Unless you count last night's episode.

*Aisha Glowers at CVs*

Seriously. What is this, CVs? Huh? What is this? Torture? You drag episodes out and then rush everything in the last episode for the week? So we have to wait over the Weekend to see what happens next??? WHY? For the Love of all that's Holy, WHY?

*Aisha Fumes Silently*

Whatever. I'm not angry. I'm over it.

*Aisha Blows Nose*

*Aisha Sits Calmly*

Actually to hell with it.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*

You know you deserved it.

*Aisha Glares*

Shall we move on to our OMG Moments of the Week?

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Consoling Nakusha in Car

Dutta, Dutta, Dutta. You stupid, oblivious, daft idiot. *Aisha Rolls Eyes*

You know, this week I intended to watch LTL and not be moved by our lovable Gadha. Cause he's a Gadha. He's marrying that SupriyaB**** isn't he? Well that's pretty much all the evidence I need to support that theory of him being a Gadha.

*Aisha Twiddles Her Thumbs*

*Aisha Glares*

But then he just has to go and ruin all my best laid plans, doesn't he? He just has to go and be all caring and affectionate and considerate, that gorgeous idiot. *Aisha Sighs*

Okay this Scene has to be one of my Favourites of the Week, mostly cause it was a Scene where we got some TaSha *Glares at CVs Again* and also cause we got Baji *Aisha Sighs Happily* That Man needs more Screen Time! Plus we got a TaSha Eyelock *Aisha Contains Her Joy With Difficulty*

The only problem was we got bloody Supriya along for the ride as well. That B****. Look I'm ill okay? So we'll just put my foul language down to that alright?

Anyways, there was Dutta having an Eyelock with the Love of his Life while his Temporary Fiancee sits there being a Kabab-Mein-Haddi . Okay CVs. I know what game you're playing. Tease us with TaSha Scenes and keep us interested and wishing for more. Reel us in, reel us out, reel us back in, and back out again. What are we? Fish? *Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*

Is this necessary? In a word? No.

Back to the Scene. Dutta notices Naku's Silence. *Aisha Raises Eyebrow* Reeeeally? After just one morning? Damn, that was quick. You notice her silence but not those big pretty eyes that are absolutely overflowing with Love? Men. Yes, I know I'm just ranting all my frustrations out here and really I should do it on the Threads but guys this is the only chance I have and you know what? You're stuck with it. Plus I'm ill. Sympathy, please.

*Aisha Looks Adorably Pathetic*

Anyways I'm going off tangent. Dutta notices and he questions her and they somehow get onto the Topic of Naku in Love (Thank the Lord for Baji. We would get nothing done if not for that Man!) And when Naku voices the opinion that no one will love her who jumps to her defence? Our lovable Gadha.

*Aisha Reluctantly Looks Adoringly at Dutta*

Must the Man be so… sweet???

Shock Line: "Kyu? Kyan karabi hain tujhe mein? Samajhdar ladki hain aur jo ladka tujhey nahin samjhey gha voh ghada hoga ghada!"

Shock Factor: 7/10

(He called himself a ghada. Dutta Bhao. A ghada. How can anyone think that anything less than shocking?)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji's Bachelor Party

You know I don't know if the CVs read the LTL Issue and even if they did I doubt that they would read my section (I seem to throw shoes at them a lot in my section which wouldn't really be all that appealing to them. Even if they do deserve it. And let's face it, it's just a load of babble fuelled by Pepsi induced Lunacy. And if you actually read my section and think it's good then, my God, I've even fooled you.) but guys? We got a Baji episode. Well. Kind of. Remember when we got that Kaala episode? And I said the only thing we needed to maybe top that was a Baji episode? How spooky is that?

*Aisha Nervously Drinks Some Pepsi*

Hmm. Whatever. Anyways, this Scene saved LTL for me. Otherwise I would have smashed my TV in. Baji + Booze + Bachelor Party = Death Inducing Laughter.

The Man will be the death of me one day. I was absolutely killing myself laughing. And I'm being serious. Has anyone here been in the position of laughing so much that your stomach hurts while also being plagued by the Flu and a blocked nose? Let's just say it's not pretty. I was pretty much gasping for air and wheezing in a most unattractive way by the end of it.

And Dutta! That Drop-Dead-Gorgeous Gadha! *Aisha Daydreams* His expressions were just hilarious! Complete WTF? And GANPUT! How funny was his poem? Was it a poem? It sounded like one! And Sudarshan! God I can't hate that man anymore. He's just bloody hilarious! But who else thought that the Star was definitely Baji Rao? *Aisha Raises Hand* Who would have thought our Dimples could be so cute as a Drunk? And what a brilliant Bachelor Party! No Item Girl! Thank God! I would have really murdered the CVs if they had done that! Of course the dancing was totally random and everyone except the Groom was raving drunk but that's what made it brilliant!

*Aisha Applauds*

I wanted a Dutta-Baji Serenade! That Scene was PERFECT for it! *Aisha Pouts Sulkily*

Ah well! We take what we can get! Right CVs? That's your Plan isn't it?

*Aisha Looks Haughtily Down Her Nose at CVs*

*Aisha Watches Baji's Bachelor Scene Again*

*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

*Aisha Recovers. Barely.*

Ahem.

Shock Scene: Baji's Bachelor Party

Shock Factor: 8/10

(It was Baji. Drunk. Hosting a Bachelor's Party for Dutta Bhao. Of course it's an 8!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Supriya. Again.

*Aisha Glares*

Why is that woman still here?! God! *Aisha Fumes* Now what Scene was the most rage-inducing? Hmm? Was it the Trying-to-get-Ashirwad-from-Kaala? (Besharam! *Aisha Glares*) Was it the way she kept smiling during the Haldi Ceremony? Was it the maddeningly slow steps she took in getting to Dutta in last night's episode?

So many choices! Which to pick?

How about the one where she smirked in the car during the TaSha Scene? When Naku said "Who will marry me?"

I have run out of words to describe the sheer fury that I felt in that one moment. The girl is a spoilt brat. She is a shallow, selfish, spoilt brat. Someone please SHOOT HER. (Hint Hint CVs)

Shock Scene: Supriya Smirking at Nakusha in Car

Shock Factor: 5/10

(It's a 5 cause I am no longer shocked at anything this woman does. B****)

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Supriya Tries to get Ashirwad from Kaala

Is this a joke? *Aisha Shakes Head in Disgust* How low can someone fall??? What the HELL was that?!

I have no words. WHAT. THE. HELL???

*Aisha Throws Shoes and Rocks at Supriya*

*Aisha Screams in Rage*

Shock Moment: Supriya Asking For Ashirwad

(Just. Ugh.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Nakusha Applies Haldi to Dutta

For the Love of God…

*Aisha Wearily Sits Back*

Can we move past this? WHY do we have to see this over and over again??? WHY?! I don't even want to discuss it. I'm just fed up. And heart broken. Naku! *Aisha Shakes Head in Frustration*

Why the hell did NAKU have to do it???

*Head Desk*

Shock Moment: Nakusha Asked to Apply Haldi to Dutta

(How else would anyone feel when they're asked to take part in the Haldi Ceremony for the Love of their Life? Even KAALA looked shocked.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Takes Nakusha's Hand

I don't know. It doesn't feel as Heavenly as it did when I first watched it.

*Aisha Blows Nose*

But it was Heavenly, wasn't it? *Aisha Smiles Nostalgically* Dutta being all Dutta and just taking Nakusha where he wanted her to go. *Sighs Dreamily* You have to admire that kind of single-minded determination in a man. And I know it was "controversial" but I wasn't angry at Dutta when he did take Naku's hand. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. I love it when the guy takes charge!

Shock Scene: TaSha Hand Hold

(Insert Swooning/Fainting/Blushing here)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Smiles at Nakusha During Haldi Ceremony

Gadha. He's a Gadha. *Aisha Nods Determinedly* But he's a pretty hot Gadha, ain't he? *Aisha Winks* I have to say I was torn between the shirtless Mandir Scene and this but as much as I love seeing shirtless men (I am shameless. Who cares? You guys love me anyways *Aisha Offers Pepsi*) I love it when a guy smiles that Smile. You know the one, right? That Heart-Melting, Knee-Weakening, I'm-So-Hot-You-Know-You-Want-Me Smile.

Dutta Bhao can do that Smile effortlessly.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Just a few questions:

No one found the fact that Dutta was smiling that Smile to Naku and not his Fiancee as suspicious?

How was Naku able to sit there and take the full force of that Smile and not keel over dead???

Are the CVs trying to kill us all? That Smile should be labelled Lethal. God.

Shock Moment: Dutta's Smile

Shock Factor: 9/10

(I am a Biased Hag. I know. I don't care. I'm ill. Feel sorry for me.)

I miss being on the Forum. *Sniffles*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani & jnawaz

over all…this whole week was a disappointment in terms of the amount of dragging going on with the Mavali/Sups story line…I mean come on…enough is enough…this was only supposed to be a cameo…but lag raha hai ke woh dono besharam kahin nahin jaa rahe hai!! how much more must we suffer…we already  have permanent eye and brain damage from seeing Mavali's man-boobs thanks to those tiny shirts he wears…we have the image of the romancing in Dutta's house seared in our minds…bohot hogaya..aab BAAS!! soocha tha ke chalo…adha bala tali with Mavali's departure…but nahin…besharam phirse muh utake chala aaya!! Maa itni jaldi tik hogayi?! the Ugly Couple are still there…. *hits her head against the wall*…also maha disappointing is the 'suspense' of who is the mastermind behind bringing Bandar in the first place to break Dutta's heart…I swear…jab pata chalega ke kaun hai…main toh usse nahin chodungi…mere hatoon marega…for them we must suffer the Ugly Jodi's nautanki…chi

ps: just loved Kala this week…so much attitude…just…wow!!

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Actor

the chick who plays Sups…ok…before you all begin throwing jutas my way…hear me out…the girl who plays Sups is good…when it comes to Dutta…she is convincing…both as the woman who cant stand him because of the person he is…and as the woman who is 'in love' with him as his fianc…during the mandir scene, the car scene, the room scene…even the haldi scene…she was able to sell herself off as the bride…the coy little smiles…the slight blushing…I'd buy it…if I were to join the show today and see the haldi scene for the first time…not knowing what is really going on…I'd totally buy her as his fianc…special mention to Mahi and Mishal…Mahi's eyes are simply superb when it comes to the emotional scenes…you can feel Naku's heart break…and Mishal…his simle…his lines…haye…need I say more…

Character

Kaala…for sure!! as awesome as Dutta was this week…his smiles and all that…I have to say…it was Kaala that stood above par this week…first…she kicks a*s and threatens Sups/Mavali at the mandir…but then…as soon as they come home she has this completely new attitude towards Sups…so sweet and stuff…like when she was asking what Sups asked from God…the level of amusement and taunting in her voice…it was flawless!! I just loved it!! three cheers for Kaala… (im not actually gonna do it…but you feel free to hip hip hooray for her…ha ha)

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Bloopers
No bloopers Spotted!!

Tuesday's Bloopers
Did Kala not leave the temple much before Dutta group? How come she entered with them? Also, in temple, Ravi had wound near his lips (all thanks to Kala,) but at home, it vanished!

Wednesday's Blooper

No bloopers Spotted!!

Thursday's Blooper

No bloopers Spotted!!

Friday's Blooper

No blooper Spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This Week it just has to be Dutta , he looked awesome be it the shirtless look or be it his look in the blue kurta …and the yello kurta (pretty much everything he did/didn't wear) ....add to it his lovely smile which more than made up for any fashion glitches ..if there were any.I hope to see more and  more of this Dutta in the future ....

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Hava Mein Udta Jaiyeh

Dostana 2

Mavali Monkey

Yellow Paint

Bachelor…Bachelorette

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Smashing Hopes Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's….after last Fridays promo…Dutta walking down the mandir ki sidiyaan with Naku…dude…were we excited…practically jumping for joy…but the come Monday…how hopes were smashed…kya soocha aur kya hua? as great as the scene was…Dutta looking as possessive with Naku's hand in his…it was left with holes…why did the camera have to show Sups, Baji, the goons and the crowd that many times…uff…you couldn't get a clear…long…shot of TaSha…what is up with that!?

2. The Dutta Rocks Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…(duh)…DUTTA…so this is one award that should cover EVERYTHIGN that Dutta did this week…him calling himself a gadha…his "so cute naa?" scene with Sups…him walking around shirtless not once but twice…him thanking Naku for her help…all of it… even the part after they come from the mandir and he cares for Sups telling her to rest and all that…*sigh*…hes so sweet… haye… he simply ROCKED this week…no doubt about it!! I had to roll everything in this award because if I went on mentioning all the awards Dutta won this week…oh we'd be here for ever…

3. The So Close Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US..thats right…we get that award for one simple reason…Ravi left this week…and we celebrated…but then with the promo for Monday…im sure were all heaved a deep sigh and says "uff…so close"…why is he back…grr…you know that childrens nursery rhyme…rain rain go away…substitute rain with ravi and you've got out mantra…

4. The I'm So Sexy Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…ok so I had to give him this one…he looked absolutely delicious this week…first the red dhoti/dupatta thing, phir the yellow kurta, phir the blue kurta…not to mention his shirtless scenes…and omg…even the way he walks…when he descended the stairs and when he walked into the house after the mandir…omg….i could just watch him walk and swoon…haye… kya hoga humara?

5. The Making Audience Go Gaga Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA (yes…not Dutta but Kaala)…she is awesome…I loved all of her scenes this week…even when she was giving Ravi/Sups plans on how to leave…helping Sups leave…her lines…her outfits…everything…we have really fallen for her…lol…

6. The Idiot Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MAVALI (no points for guessing)…he hears Dutta say all this crap about killing someone if he lied about not paying him back because his mom is sick…and what does this idiot do…he comes and says "my mom is sick"…lmfao…dumb a*s much?! I died of laughter…he must have put cotton in his ears…no wait…he has no brain...that explains it all…

7. The Chupa Rustam Comedian Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KISHORE!! dude…he's hilarious…that whole scene with him and Kaala in their room…when she's like what are you doing here? he goes around checking and says "kyun, koi aur aane wala hai?" …ha ha…his whole…aurtein doh zabaan bolte hai…and all that…oh god…he was a riot…good to see him adding some masti to the show

8. The For-The-Love-Of-God-STOP Award: ...goes to...*drum roll*... DUTTA & SUPS...please...please...please...i bef of you...STOP TOUCHING EACH OTHER...its bad enough we have to watch your scenes...the romance is just eeks! but whats it with the hands all over each other...Dutta touching Sups face...Sups all over hand and body in general...excuse me while i gag...eww!! stop it...just STOP IT!!

NOTE: sorry…I had lots of other awards to give…but had to fill in a few sections so lack of time…uppar se....just got a new admission at the hospital so have to deal with that…

Editors Note

hey guys…posting this very quickly…sorry for any mistakes on my part…was in a bit of a rush thanks to work today…we have a "stars" mother as a patient so everyone is on their best behavior...kissing butt and all that…which included me too…so enjoy this weeks LTL Express…

BIG BIG BIG thanks to all the reporters…the readers of course…without you…we'd be nowhere….love you guys…have a rocking weekend

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmmmm ...
Luks like another rocking edition ..

⭐️⭐️⭐️
But of course will read aaram se & comment ..
😆😆
Fabulous work Jaz & all the NL team ..
👍🏼👍🏼
LTLians Rock ...!

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woohoo..!! Issue 4..🥳 Soon we will be reaching 100+..!!
Great Work Jaz and all NL team..

@Shreya: This week lacked so much potential as the CV's are being adamant on keeping the two idiots.. But very apt choice.. Really liked that scene..

@Jaz: Great choices for the awards.. i do think Sups actress is convincing and no matter how much we hate Sups, the actress is doing a great job..
All your sections are brilliantly done.. and thenkoo for adding to the DOTW.. I really was stuck for words..

@Shabz: Great choices.. the week had some good moments for W and F but the best moment will be the day chi chi and bandar say alvida for good..

@Aisha: Always love reading your shock section.. Brilliant as always..

Round of Applause to all the reporters.. LTL NL Rocks..👏

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 14 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey...guys.. awesome... efforts...👏👏👏👏👏 Thank u to all the wonderful writers n ofcourse.. the Editor..😉

U all r super-⭐️ of the Galaxy of LTL...

Thank u once again for such a wonderful NL  🤗

*Edited*
Phew.... finally read it... n my goodness what a rocking issue...tho i guess the show din hv much of rocking moments this week..but hand it over to our AWESOME NL team to come up with such a wonderful ...issue.ClapClapClapClapClap

@jnwaz: Well... if u ever ever..need volunteers to support u.. tell me..for i will stand on the tallest building nearby and scream my lungs out..saying that  U ROCK....❤️ luvd all ur sections ... n i totally agree.. i m Ga-Ga over KAALA this week..... she totally ROCKED ClapClap

n yes yes.... how can an LTL comment b complete without ... Dutta boy😳...sensational as always.. he was killer... i totally luvd the TaSha car scene n the mandir step scene n the haldi scene a LOTTTTT

@thornewood: OMG....my OMG -queen.... gr8 gr8 section.... njoyed reading ur section so much.. i cant tell u ..how many times i burst out laughing reading ur bit... n well.. dunno abt the CVs.. but me lllllllluvvv ur... Juta-throwing Abhiyan...😉😆😆

@Shabz: Hey.. girl... i totally agree wit shreya... u really managed to spot  a lot of W&F moments this week.... gr8 job... n luvd ur choices.. *tho u knw.. me wanted the eye-lock scene* 😉 ..... njoyed it a lot... n looking fwd to another round of ur.. drool post..😛🤗

@flowergirl: Gr8 synopsis... thank u so much for a gorgeous post...and yup.. i really really pray that next week dun drag like this one..
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all...Thank u all 4 d wonderfull LTL exprezzz...diz iz juz brilliant...!!!👏👏👏

The smashing hope award😆waz 1 among d  best...👏

Amazing job guyz...!!keep up d gud work...!!👍🏼

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys great work everyone
@jazz brilliant awards.all given to the correct candidates
@aisha love reading ur shock section.witty as always
Great job everyone else
LTL rocks
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely done,😉 I have only read half of it, now I'm going to crack on with the rest! 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Flowergirl: Great synopsis.

@Jaz: The dialouge of the week was apt...esp the male. We loved dutta more after that. Btw can we have more than one DOTW for female? I simply loved Kala calling Supriya a jhootan and telling her she doesnt want her brother dreaming of marring someone else's jhootan. sups expression was worht watching after that.
I agree with u on star of the week. and yeah mahi's eyes speak a lot....earlier i used to feel she doesnt really match up to MR or chinmayee sumeet or pawan malhotra in terms of acting. but the last few weeks she's been great.
The awards are simply perfect esp 'The For-The-Love-Of-God-STOP Award'...gosh for a couple not in love they tough too much. or maybe its not too much...we feel its too much. dutta get ur hands of sups. i know naku isnt around par hum kis din kaam ayenge?

@Shabz: The W&F moments were apt. But I am surprised u got so many this week. :))
@Aisha: Urs and Jaz's section are always my favorites in the NL. Btw awww! get well soon! Its not nice to have Fivr, Madhia and fall sick at the same time.
I agree on u on the gorgeous idiot...I was also all determind last weekend to not get moved by Dutta. and Monday epi itself i was literally at the edge of my seat thinking he was declaring naku as his bride to his people. I wanted to clap at him for hsi guts that without even proposing to Naku he declares her as his bride. But alas! and just when I wanted to smack him for getting huggy with sups in public that too he again displays his heart of gold. and not only he but baji too. I love these gentlemen dons. And that idiot doesnt even remotely realize that HE is the one made for Naku. Idoit! Idoit! Idoit!
And yeah we wanted a lot more from Dutta's bachelor party. But sigh! Hey but u never know...he might have another party for his actual shaadi. That will hopefully be a lot more fun. Though Baji, Sudarshan and Ganpat made this one fun. Plus dutta's expressions at the madness around him was something. Btw during dutta's next bachelor's party wud ganpat participate?
And dutta looking intensely at Naku during the haldi scene. Just something that made us all weak-kneed. And OMG! The environment was charged with electricity. Btw Kala and Sups noticed the chemistry.

sanraj: Ur so rite abt disappointment of the week.

@Payal: Regarding bloopers...i feel there were 2 more logical bloopers. naku came with the other maid sunanda...but she left with dutta and baji. what abt the other maid? also while dutta is driving they show the surroundings and we can see sky scrapers in the background. as per the story dutta lives in a small town/village in Ratnagiri dt of maharashtra. Now I doubt if Ratnagiri is developed enuf to have sky scrapers.

@rdfan: there were certainly no fashion glitches..dutta certainly is a style icon and so is kala.

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So we have ...it ...........
Guys u hav done a fabulous job👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️.
It couldn't hav been  better...........d idiot award n i m most sexy award was d best😆
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesum work...big tnx 2 evy1...totally njoyed readin this...😛👏😉

@ flowergirl_O gr8 run down of the weeks happening...😉👏

@ kshreya2002...
SOTW...that really was a gr8 scene...totally totally totally njoyed watching it 2...😆😳 ...
(luv all the scenes Dutta,Baji n Naku do 2gether...they always make me wana watch em again n again...😛😆 )
Dutta 😍 n Baji 😆 r jus 2 gud...👏
i was lyk hailaaaaaaa Dutta kya keh rahe ho 🤪...wen he said that the guy who dint understand Naku wud b a gadha... *giggles while thinkin about the scene* 😆😆😆
it really was 2 funny n cute...Dutta jus gets more n more lovable as the eps cum 2 us...😍😍
baji's input 2 the scene was jus as lol n sweet...the gabbar singh dialogue had me in stitches...🤣
but the way Dutta was talking 2 n kind of reassuring Naku...was jus sumink all2gether special...😛
espesh the bit wen Dutta said "koi na koi kahin na kahin sabi ke liye hota hai" 😍😳
oh really Dutta???...jo Naku ke liye bana hai...vo hi yeh keh raha hai...
ooo n the way the eyes kept catching in the mirror was jus...👏😳 
haan yaar how cud Dutta miss wat Naku was saying about Supriya being lucky...😕 
sach mein....gadha nahi tho aur kya kahe???
although i wud hav2 add that agar gadha bun na hi hai humare Dutta ko...well @least he is the cutest, most lovable n adorable gadha... there eva was n will b...😍😍😍

awesum thgts on a awesum scene kshreya2002 👏

@ jnawaz
i was 100% *awww* smiling lyk a idoit...😳
...1 of my all tym fav dialogues in LTL 2 date...😳👏😍 kya soch hai Humare Gadhe ki...😍
n yeah all hail sky plus i rewinded the scene a few tyms...😆😆😉

Kala's Di was also lyk omg 😲 wats with u...😆 true evil talent...👏

@ Dew-drop
awesum choice of warm n fuzzies....😉👏
yeah me 2 getting sick of hearing Roops n her "so cute" reply 4 evything...😡🤢
but Hearing Dutta say it wiv such a cute n cheeky smile on his face was lyk...awww 😍😍cud u b any more cute...😳😍

@ thornewood09
cool omg moments...njoyed readin em...👏😃

(Supriya Tries to get Ashirwad from Kaala)....
even i was lyk cum off it girl...are u 4 real???...😲🤢😡
i mean i knw Supriya doesnt knw wat Kala really is lyk...but the cheek of this gesture was jus 2 much...😡

(Nakusha Applies Haldi to Dutta)...that was jus a heartbreaking/drives u mad kinda moment ryt...
Naku shud of lyk legged it or sumink...😕

(Dutta Smiles at Nakusha During Haldi Ceremony)
i totally understand the dilemma ...😳😉Dutta smiling or Dutta Shirtless...
hard choice...😳☺️...cnt say im any less shameful...😆😉 Dutta or shud i say Mishal...has a smile that cud make any1 wana do anything...mmm 😍...(Jani...fix up girl...😆)
oh n Dutta is defo the hottest Gadha i ever saw...😍😍

2 ans ur q's...
mayb evy1 there was also blinded by Dutta's 😍 smile...

how Naku stood having that smile directed @ her is beyond me...

i think they are...but that smile is worth dying 4 ryt???...😍😳

o n i hope u get well soon...😉

@ SanRajDeewani & jnawaz...
i totally agree if im not free 4m watching the 2 of them soon...
i will b lyk... 😡🤢 i was lyk sooooo glad wen ravi packed his stuff n left...lekin no...here he is again...grrrrr...😡

@ rdfan
cudnt possibly agree more...😳😉
wiv shirt/wivout shirt...Dutta was a fashion icon...😍

@ jnawaz
awesum,funny n wkd awards...😃😆😉

im so sexy award...most deserved award eva 2 b given...😍😳😉
n the same can b said 4 the idiot award...Ravi really is a total idiot...😆
i mean he heard wat Dutta said,had a few mins 2 think n still came out wiv that lie bout his mom being sick...wat a 🤡...

k so awesum read...tnx again 2 evy1...👏😉

"bk on I-F after ages...caught up in Mishal's magic"