Comic Relife: Mavali Monkey

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...i know im late today...but had to go do something for a job out in Hollywood...got a few good laughs there too...the tourists are so funny...taking pictures of the street signs 😆😆...anyway....here is the CR for today

Mavali Monkey
so...OMG...so im watching the episode... (finally ðŸ˜ģ) ...anyway...so its going pretty slow...just Kaala telling Mavali and Sups her plan about them running away and what not...all in mute...all we heard is background music...😕😕😕 im like...dear lord...drag episode... (AGAIN ðŸĨą) ....but then...i was pleasantly surprised with the Mavali and Sups scenes...😃...while Sups is blabbering on about how she cant be alone without him here in the house...Mavali says that "Dutta" (uski yeh himmat ke Dutta ko sirf Dutta bulayeh!! ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą woh haq sirf humara hai 😉) ...he says Dutta will find them if the flee together and what not...that is when i noticed...Mavali kept swinging his arms back and forth...just like a monkey or gorilla...it was absolutely hilarious!!  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ i bursted out laughing... (thank God no one is home...its just me 😛)...but it was so funny...ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ i was half expecting him to say "me Bandar...you Sups" ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ....and then...he proves his idiocy even more...as he approaches Dutta/Baji...they are discussion someone whose mother is apparently ill...Dutta say he never forgives traitors...and what does Bandar do...he says his mother is sick...IDIOT much 😆😆😆....its fun watching him crash and burn 😉😉😉...but our Dutta is so cute na? 😉...lets Ravi go woh bhi paise ke saath...he's so sweet!!! 😍...kitna aacha insaan hai humara Dutta ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ (btw...dutta in white kurta ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ) ...see how easily i get off of track 😆😆😆 so easy with Dutta is in the scene 😛😛...

and not to mention the face Dutta makes when Baji goes from behind all hardcore enforcer to a nice guy on the phone when AS comes..ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ...i love him!!! then his realization that AS is there...ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ too funny!!

JAZ

😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jaz ...
where were u .....
me waz w8ing 4 ur CR ,,,
another drag epi ....but at least the mawali left ....!

& Duttta luked too cute ...
his reaction over Baaji changing convo waz too good...
ðŸĪĢ
awwwww he luked cute at this puzzled reaction ...!😍

jnawaz thumbnail
@ shabz: kya karoon yaar...had to head over to hollywood for a job thing subha subha...the LTL update wasnt up...no videos...so i had to leave...😕 first thing i did when i came home was LTL then the CR...ðŸ˜ģ...highlight of today's episode was definitely out Dostana Jodi 😉

JAZ

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: In honor of the fact that FINALLY the mavali has graced our eyes and LEFT the scene I am going to totally enjoy this CR. His long, flaying arms and his too-tight-to-breathe shirts are GONE! Thank the Lord! AND, seriously. This man will never learn. He hears Dutta speak about how he hates those that betray him and what does he do - he lies! I would expect no less from a man of his intelligence and caliber. Jahil! Seriously, him and his girlfriend deserve everything (and then some) that comes their way now! *throws rotten tomatoes at them*
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ shabz: kya karoon yaar...had to head over to hollywood for a job thing subha subha...the LTL update wasnt up...no videos...so i had to leave...😕 first thing i did when i came home was LTL then the CR...ðŸ˜ģ...highlight of today's episode was definitely out Dostana Jodi 😉

JAZ

Yh ...Dutta & baaji hav alwayz been entertaining ....
but they she  shw too little of baaji ...
aaj forum mein kitni khamoshi hai ....everyone left ....
it waz such a crap epi ...!ðŸĪĒ
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Jaz: In honor of the fact that FINALLY the mavali has graced our eyes and LEFT the scene I am going to totally enjoy this CR. His long, flaying arms and his too-tight-to-breathe shirts are GONE! Thank the Lord! AND, seriously. This man will never learn. He hears Dutta speak about how he hates those that betray him and what does he do - he lies! I would expect no less from a man of his intelligence and caliber. Jahil! Seriously, him and his girlfriend deserve everything (and then some) that comes their way now! *throws rotten tomatoes at them*

but  i don think we hav seen the last of him ...
the mawali waz telling Dutta ....he will try to cum on the wedding day ...!
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Shabz: Aa chuka woh! He is such a wuss - the first chance he got at running away he did. I am going to seriously doubt that he's going to make a willful entry. I am pretty sure the "badi hasti" is going to put a noose around his neck and drag him over! I hate losers who seriously hide behind their girl friends (or the beds). ðŸĪĒ
Dew-drop thumbnail

@Shabz: Aa chuka woh! He is such a wuss - the first chance he got at running away he did. I am going to seriously doubt that he's going to make a willful entry. I am pretty sure the "badi hasti" is going to put a noose around his neck and drag him over! I hate losers who seriously hide behind their girl friends (or the beds). ðŸĪĒ

Aayega woh ......nahi aaya to Baaji layega usko peethne k liye ..!
aise thodi na jaane denge ...itna torture kiya hamein ....!😆😆

Yh ....me too wonder watz the badi hasti will do nw dat he left ...
did he take his permission b4 leaving ..!
nsb416 thumbnail

LOL. Yeah, he seems like he was looking for an opportunity to run away. but can you blame him? With a girlfriend like Sup, koi bhi bhaag jayega. Ek hamara shareef Dutta hai ke bhagta nahin. He is the only one strong enough to stomach her b.s. But on a serious note, I think the actors didn't know that the bhaaging-away of Sup-Ravinder was gonna be dragged so long so poor actor who plays Ravinder decided to take a few days off since this track was unexpectedly elongated.

Also, he doesn't really need to swing his arms to prove he is a monkey. His expressions do the job. ðŸĪŠ
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

LOL. Yeah, he seems like he was looking for an opportunity to run away. but can you blame him? With a girlfriend like Sup, koi bhi bhaag jayega. Ek hamara shareef Dutta hai ke bhagta nahin. He is the only one strong enough to stomach her b.s. But on a serious note, I think the actors didn't know that the bhaaging-away of Sup-Ravinder was gonna be dragged so long so poor actor who plays Ravinder decided to take a few days off since this track was unexpectedly elongated.

Or maybe it was the too-tight-to-breathe shirts! He decided he wanted a break from those and actually BREATHE! ðŸĪĢ

Also, he doesn't really need to swing his arms to prove he is a monkey. His expressions do the job. ðŸĪŠ