Frequent Posters

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
   Dear Friends,

-     Sorry!!!  I could not reply to all of you individually earlier , so here goes    : 

-     SHWETHA  -     THANKS!!!!!! for the Warm Welcome Pal  !!!!!  and such a detailed responseπŸ€—πŸ€—.           It is always such a pleasure to read your thoughts and your SPOT ON observations about our   FAB  SIX!!!!.     You are a fantastic writer and i  am a great admirer of your quick updates and detailed analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Your posts are amazingly comprehensive and give us such wonderful insights about the  innermost feelings of all the characters....and  are always FUNFILLED too!!!⭐️⭐️
                                 I liked the eppy because it marked the FIRST  MEETINGS b/w VARNI and SAVNI and set the stage for the Upcoming   FIRST!!  AWESOME!!!! PRIDA   ENCOUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!plus it also had that  ROCKING !!!!!  PRI-SAM Interaction!!!!!!

Thanks a lot once again  for your appreciative and kind words.πŸ€— 

-   MRU  -        THANK YOU SO MUCH  Pal !!!!!! for the warm welcome and  liking my ramblings.πŸ€—πŸ€—.
                             Let me mention here , how much i enjoy reading your FUNNY and QUIRKY  insights!!!!!!! about our favourite serial  and PRIDA  in particularπŸ‘πŸ‘.

I thought this eppy was special because it gave us a PREVIEW of the PRIDA  RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!     by  letting us know that it would  always be FIERY  and  SEARING  HOT!!!!!!!  with SPARKS  flying b/w  them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Eagerly waiting for your awesome posts!!!!!! 

-      SHEETAL  -     THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!! for the Warm Welcome pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—and  for your kind words ....
                                 About the Research!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†  -    Well !!!! i have been a regular on the Forum and have really enjoyed reading  all your thoughts but never thought that i could write also.....
                                  I  guess the lure of  PRIDA  and  LNMDJ  proved to be too strong to resist!!!πŸ˜‰ .

-     ISHAAN  -    THANK  YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!! for the Warm  Welcome pal!!!πŸ€— .
                                            You are being really kind and thanks for being so appreciative!!!!!!!

You are a FABULOUS writer yourself!!!!!!!!!!! and i really admire your writing skillsπŸ‘πŸ‘. I absolutely love  your FF and btw am eagerly waiting for the update .

Thanks for giving such a comprehensive, pointwise response to my ramblings....... Were not the  VARNI and SAVNI  first encounters really  sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! and well are we not breathlessly  waiting for the  FIRST  PRIDA  ENCOUNTER!!!!!!!!!!??😍😍

About the use of the adjectives!!!!!!!!!!Ahem!!!!!!! BLAME  IT ON THE "PRIDA  EFFECT"!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Actually the ending of the serial has led to such gloom and frustrationthat i thought of requesting all you friends to watch the Serial again and  RELIVE  THOSE  GOLDEN  MOMENTS  OF FUN and JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great to know that you feel the same way about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

-    SID   -       THANKS  A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the Warm WELCOME pal!!!!πŸ€—and  your appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                            
                                              I really admire your writings,your enthusiasm and vivid imagination especially your ability to come up with wonderful scenes so quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘.

-     AND  YES!!!!!!!Was not this eppy the TRENDSETTER for the rest of the series as it was  FASTPACED,  FUNFILLED,   BEAUTIFULLY  SHOT   and  set the stage for the  marvellous  interactions b/w our  THREE  JODIS   sin the future!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

amiya121 thumbnail
                 Dear    MAZZY   and    LUV 07PRIDA ,        

THANKS A TON !!!!!!!!!!!!for the Warm Welcome  pals  and  for your appreciation of   my  rantingsπŸ€—πŸ€—.

MAZZY   -    I am  a great  admirer of your writings and have always  loved reading your FABULOUS  Updates and  all the other wonderful postsπŸ‘πŸ‘ You bring out the emotions and thoughts of all the characters soooooo beautifully!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️.Then the beautiful  CAPS you provide send us DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!straight to  PRIDALAND!!!!!!!!!!😍😍

Is not the Upcoming FIRST  PRIDA  ENCOUNTER  SEERIOUSLY  HAAWWTT!!!!!
                           Our   DAMZIE in red!!!!!and  PRI  in  white!!!!What a STUNNING and  MINDBLOWING  COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY EXLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! as you said very rightly....

Eagerly waiting for your awesome posts.........

LUV07PRIDA       -THANKS for the appreciation pal and  I always enjoy reading your thoughts and share your love of PRIDA .πŸ€— πŸ€—
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Amiya..

Is " quirky and funny post "  a code word for "totally bakwaas and phaltu"  post ??? 🀣

yea.. somehow this series and PriDa in particular brought out all the nuttiness in me.. see how eaily I blame LNMDJ and PriDa πŸ˜‰ ..

waiting for ur take on 13th eppy ...

please do write .. it will make my monday blues in office so much more bearable .. πŸ˜›

Have fun on the forum .. dear..

-- Mru
jakhushi thumbnail
Petunia....

Your post is even more beautiful than the flower😊.

First and foremost welcome to the awesome world of posts...obviously you are not new to the forum...too many giveways on that one.πŸ˜›

Agree with you...Sunn Meri Dadiamma...Thanks for posting the links.

Loved your analysis...on every scene. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Varni meeting - as cute as the 2 of them...
Sam & Avni's - marked how their journey would be...full of dramaπŸ˜†.

And PriDa....WOWW...Gripping as the couple would be.
Electrifying -word used so aptly by you. The 2 strong individuals who come eye to eye...
If you think about it...the scene had ample oppurtunity to become way too filmy...right from the drumroll...or bike rollπŸ˜›  to the flinging of the gun...but these 2 amazing actors & their combined presence added credibility to that scene that I didnt think was even possible. I loved this scene even more because of their focus on their eyes...WOWW again..😳.

Loved your line on how Pri had the right to hold her hand...ohh yes...ek baar jo thama...toh kabhi na chodne ke liyeπŸ˜‰

I am really glad you decided to post...and since you have exbihited your brilliant skills on this with your analysis...you have officially been chosen to continue posting on the next updatesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am sure you will do an equally amazing job.

12th April....here we come.

Khushi.