12th eppy-First Encounters

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends!            

I have been a silent reader of this absolutely awesome forum and your wonderful comments,witty and humorous takes and deep insights on our beloved serial have given me some  of my happiest and joyous momets in the last  eight-nine months. It has been more than a month now that this  "Classiest of all serials"  has ended and i think i speak for a lot of us when i say that i have yet  to come across anything on any channel which comes even remotely close to LNMDJ. This forum has now become such a habit that our day is not complete without visiting it and hoping to get some more insights about our favourite Prida, Savni and Varni.

However after more than a month of the ending of the serial i feel that the forum is becoming slightly inactive and naturally so as it is difficult to sustain the forum only on the basis of bits of news and although  all the wonderful FFs and stories(especially by Happinez13,Sid,Jhan and all the other wonderful writers)are real lifesavers ,i feel that unless we get back to watching the serial and then analysing the daily episodes again it will be difficult to maintain the momentum of the forum.

We had promised that we shall be watching LNMDJ reloaded and a  'Dhamakedar'!!  start had been made with the  'SAXENA Brothers Ke Jalwe'   but after a few days, things have slowly petered out. I can understand that quite a few of you were busy with exams but now most of you should be free and i think that all of us can take out some time to get back to watching our favourite serial  and discussing the daily eppys again to relive those magical moments of LOVE,JOY and BEAUTY that was LNMDJ.

Now that Sun has loaded the 12th eppy(btw thanks Sun for all your efforts) i thought that i would give my two cents(in Sarah's words) about the eppy because in my view it was this absolutely FABULOUS and MARVELLOUS eppy that set the stage for that  most   ENCHANTING, MAGICAL and ROLLERCOASTER ride that was LNMDJ.

-This eppy marked the     first meeting of Varni       in that really sweet sequence😊 of Varun saving Rosh  ;   with our Simran looking really pretty in that little pink dressπŸ˜› and Varun giving those cute smiles and later Rosh sharing her philoosophy of having fun in life with Varun.

-This eppy also marked the    first encounter of Savni       when Sameer comes up with that harebrained scheme of kidnapping Ila's daughter and ends up trying to kidnap Avni. Ofcourse Avni looked absolutely angelic in white and with white doves flutterring around her no wonder Sameer had a change of heartπŸ˜‰.    Btw Sameer looked cool in that red Jacket and on that red hot bike.

-There was also that absolutely hilarious dialogue by Sameer of  "Ila Gujral ko hi kidnap kar lete hain!"and then our Pri mimicking him  was completely out of the world.

-Finally i come to my favourite PRIDA!!,  Uff! what can i say about them   -  This eppy set the stage for      that First Electrifying Encounter! of  our Prida !!       when Sparks flew between them!! as well as in the background literally on the factory floor   with that beautifully shot scene of Damini holding the gun to Sameer's head.

-Our Damzie looked absolutely gorgeous and SMOKING HOT! in redπŸ˜› and with the gun in her hand, she was the epitome of the strong,Independent woman.

-The red carpet has been rolled out and the sound of the Drums (in this case the bike)πŸ˜‰ heralding the arrival of our Hero ie Prithvi can be heard in the distance.
 Ladies and Gentlemen we now wait breathlessly for that absolutely STUNNING sequence of the SPECTACULAR and very STYLIZED shot of the  entry of Pri on his bike and then that BURNING HOT eyelock with Damzie. UFF! that KILLER LOOK! and that PIERCING STARE! which must have pierced right through to her heart!!(atleast it went straight through to our hearts)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.        Btw Our Pri looks absolutely DROOLWORTHY HOT !!!  in that white( frayed at the sleeves) Jacket on that Bike.

-  The way  in which our Pri grabbed hold of Damini's hands with the gun  SO MASTERFULLY! as if he had all the right in the world to do that .πŸ˜‰

-This entire last part of the eppy was so beautifully shot with excellent lighting effects,wonderful cinematography and with that "Dhamakedar BG MUSIC" it was absolutely FABULOUS and MINDBLOWING .   Despite having seen this part  innumerable times  it still has the same stunning IMPACT on me every time i see it.

-Overall it was a FANTABULOUS eppy and a real delight to watch.

- Mazzy, Shwetha ,Rachy , Krupsie, Jhan ,Mru, Achu, Viddu, Honey, Jakhushi, Sun, Sia, Sid, Ishaan  and  all  you other   wonderful and awesomely talented people-   All you Pridaholics , Savnians  and  Varnians    -Where are all of you?  You are being missed terribly!!😭😭
I am sure that i speak on behalf of the entire Forum and we are all eagerly waiting for you to come back with your daily updates on the eppys and your delightful,humorous and thoughtful posts on our favourite serial and the FABULOUS SIX once again.

-So from this coming Monday ie 12th April, let us get back to watching regularly the 13th eppy( ie the eppy telecast on 8th July'09) onwards and post our thoughts on the Forum so that  this Forum keeps ROCKING always as it deserves to be the BESTEST FORUM.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-WOTSAY Guys?😳        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: petunia121

Hello friends!    Hey PetuniaπŸ€—
First a huuuuuuuuge warm welcome 
πŸ€— And thank uuuuuuuuuuu...for lots of things..

For posting the epi analysis, finally breaking ur silence and for those sweet words...Now that u have taken the first step, plz continue to be active😳

I have been a silent reader of this absolutely awesome forum and your wonderful comments,witty and humorous takes and deep insights on our beloved serial have given me some  of my happiest and joyous momets in the last  eight-nine months. It has been more than a month now that this  "Classiest of all serials"  has ended and i think i speak for a lot of us when i say that i have yet  to come across anything on any channel which comes even remotely close to LNMDJ. This forum has now become such a habit that our day is not complete without visiting it and hoping to get some more insights about our favourite Prida, Savni and Varni.

However after more than a month of the ending of the serial i feel that the forum is becoming slightly inactive and naturally so as it is difficult to sustain the forum only on the basis of bits of news and although  all the wonderful FFs and stories(especially by Happinez13,Sid,Jhan and all the other wonderful writers)are real lifesavers ,i feel that unless we get back to watching the serial and then analysing the daily episodes again it will be difficult to maintain the momentum of the forum.

We had promised that we shall be watching LNMDJ reloaded and a  'Dhamakedar'!!  start had been made with the  'SAXENA Brothers Ke Jalwe'   but after a few days, things have slowly petered out. I can understand that quite a few of you were busy with exams but now most of you should be free and i think that all of us can take out some time to get back to watching our favourite serial  and discussing the daily eppys again to relive those magical moments of LOVE,JOY and BEAUTY that was LNMDJ.

Now that Sun has loaded the 12th eppy(btw thanks Sun for all your efforts) i thought that i would give my two cents(in Sarah's words) about the eppy because in my view it was this absolutely FABULOUS and MARVELLOUS eppy that set the stage for that  most   ENCHANTING, MAGICAL and ROLLERCOASTER ride that was LNMDJ.
  @above: completely agree and very well saidπŸ‘
-This eppy marked the     first meeting of Varni       in that really sweet sequence😊 of Varun saving Rosh  ;   with our Simran looking really pretty in that little pink dressπŸ˜› and Varun giving those cute smiles and later Rosh sharing her philoosophy of having fun in life with Varun.

This was incredibly cute....i am watching these epis for the first time....started watching late...but it was cute the way varun gets initially impressed that rosh quotes einstein and is apalled when she does not get Swami vivekananda's name right and the reference to her teddy and everything.....Very cute and funnyπŸ˜†

DA and Simran absolutely adorable.....😳
-This eppy also marked the    first encounter of Savni       when Sameer comes up with that harebrained scheme of kidnapping Ila's daughter and ends up trying to kidnap Avni. Ofcourse Avni looked absolutely angelic in white and with white doves flutterring around her no wonder Sameer had a change of heartπŸ˜‰.    Btw Sameer looked cool in that red Jacket and on that red hot bike.

-There was also that absolutely hilarious dialogue by Sameer of  "Ila Gujral ko hi kidnap kar lete hain!"and then our Pri mimicking him  was completely out of the world. OMG, this was 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Gaurav was fabulous here...glad he got rid of that unkempt look and went in for more cooler on...and truly became Prithvi Saxena...⭐️

Avni looked BEAUTIFUL...angelic....And sameer's dialogue of the daughters being the weakness of the Gujarals..ha...little did he knew that when it came down to it..The Gujaral daughters were the strength and much much stronger and sensible than the Saxena Brothers....

Loved Sameer there though...especially when he locks Prithvi in that room...sooooooo mature na
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

-Finally i come to my favourite PRIDA!!,  Uff! what can i say about them   -  This eppy set the stage for      that First Electrifying Encounter! of  our Prida !!       when Sparks flew between them!! as well as in the background literally on the factory floor   with that beautifully shot scene of Damini holding the gun to Sameer's head.

-Our Damzie looked absolutely gorgeous and SMOKING HOT! in redπŸ˜› and with the gun in her hand, she was the epitome of the strong,Independent woman.
Oooooooh that she did.....I wonder though where the driver disappeared to..and didnt come with her...looks like habitual latecomer like apna filmy desi police who always come in the end....πŸ˜†

Damz in Red with a gun...can it getter hotter than that as a certain Saxena is going to find out soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
-The red carpet has been rolled out and the sound of the Drums (in this case the bike)πŸ˜‰ heralding the arrival of our Hero ie Prithvi can be heard in the distance.
 Ladies and Gentlemen we now wait breathlessly for that absolutely STUNNING sequence of the SPECTACULAR and very STYLIZED shot of the  entry of Pri on his bike and then that BURNING HOT eyelock with Damzie. UFF! that KILLER LOOK! and that PIERCING STARE! which must have pierced right through to her heart!!(atleast it went straight through to our hearts)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.        Btw Our Pri looks absolutely DROOLWORTHY HOT !!!  in that white( frayed at the sleeves) Jacket on that Bike.

-  The way  in which our Pri grabbed hold of Damini's hands with the gun  SO MASTERFULLY! as if he had all the right in the world to do that .πŸ˜‰
 @green: Oooooooooooh me like this..loooooooove the way u put it....πŸ˜³πŸ‘
-This entire last part of the eppy was so beautifully shot with excellent lighting effects,wonderful cinematography and with that "Dhamakedar BG MUSIC" it was absolutely FABULOUS and MINDBLOWING .   Despite having seen this part  innumerable times  it still has the same stunning IMPACT on me every time i see it.

Btw...he meets her in the next epi only na....i think cos that is what i have watched so far...waiting for Sun to upload the next one....me confused now

Cant wait to watch when Dhakkan officially meets Makhan😍.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..(Ya needed something to rhyme with our mostly adorable but sometimes annoying prithvi dhakkan saxenaπŸ˜†)

-Overall it was a FANTABULOUS eppy and a real delight to watch. AgreeπŸ‘

- Mazzy, Shwetha ,Rachy , Krupsie, Jhan ,Mru, Achu, Viddu, Honey, Jakhushi, Sun, Sia, Sid, Ishaan  and  all  you other   wonderful and awesomely talented people-   All you Pridaholics , Savnians  and  Varnians    -Where are all of you?  You are being missed terribly!!😭😭
I am sure that i speak on behalf of the entire Forum and we are all eagerly waiting for you to come back with your daily updates on the eppys and your delightful,humorous and thoughtful posts on our favourite serial and the FABULOUS SIX once again.

-So from this coming Monday ie 12th April, let us get back to watching regularly the 13th eppy( ie the eppy telecast on 8th July'09) onwards and post our thoughts on the Forum so that  this Forum keeps ROCKING always as it deserves to be the BESTEST FORUM.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-WOTSAY Guys?😳        

Agree...and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa here i am with my faltu bakwas....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Petunia...may i know ur name please? WELCOME AND eagerly waiting to read ur take on analysis daily....😳

May i say....Congratulations on ur Dhamakeedar Intro post....Keep them comingπŸ‘

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all.. absolutely positively fabulous post .. πŸ‘

I mean loved reading each and every line ... loved it.. dear u shld post for each eppy as well ..

Sparks flying .. i mean literally flying in the first PriDa meeting ... awesome .. stage set for the most explosive and hawt encounters of the eighth dimension .. hahha.. did I make sense .. probably not .. hehe

@petunia.. be careful wat u wish for ... hehehe .. you already got shwethsyy to post and now me.

i have been wanting to post a really faltu post since a long time.. but I can only post after I finish my assignment .. nahi toh my own danda is wat i get ... hehe

can I say again.. how i loved ur detailed post ... and i better see more posts from yaa soon.. nahi toh ... u will be tortured .. hahaha

have fun..

-- Mru
--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey,
wonderful post,positive and very detailed and fab analysis.

lagta hai tumne yahaan humare upar bohut research ki hai becoz u know nearly everyone's name jhan di,sid bhaiyaa,happinezz13.

and u also pridafan,soni di new member in prida fanclub,gud naa

then u should also visit pridaholics thread every crazy,funny yet adorable pridaholic is there

and like this absolutely adorable post do come up with some other analysis

plz can u tell me ur name,aise blank posts likhne mein badi problem hoti hai

Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Petunia, first of all, welcome to the forum! πŸ˜ƒ 

And as for this post of yours... anything I say would be an understatement. πŸ˜‰

You noticed every single detail, and used 'electrifying' terms to describe them... πŸ˜› Never knew so many adjectives could fit in this perfectly in one single post... You, and obviously our six favourite actors made it possible... πŸ˜†

Liked your interpretations of the first meetings of SaVni and VarNi. Varun and Roshni looked too cute together... πŸ˜› Avni looked great, and Sameer's dialogue about kidnapping Ila Gujral was too funny... 🀣 Prithvi too, was awesome with his mimicry there... 🀣

Now comes PriDa's 'electrifying encounter'! πŸ˜ƒ Agree completely with you... when a 'smoking hot', 'strong and independent' Damini shares a 'piercing' eyelock with a 'droolworthy' Prithvi with 'killer looks', it is sure to have sparks flying... πŸ˜† And that, is our PriDa... πŸ˜‰

The last part too, was wonderfully described... The cinematography along with the BG music produced an explosive ambience... πŸ˜‰ And as for the impact, it always makes me go this - πŸ€ͺ.

And I should thank you for this detailed analysis... it made me feel good in a long time! 😊 Expect to see more from you in the future!

Coming to the point of 'LNMDJ Reloaded', even I agree that from now on we should continue this journey of ours on a regular basis... I wasn't here when the show was at its peak, so would love to be a part of all the euphoria atleast this time around... 😊

- Ishaan
Edited by ishaan11 - 14 years ago
Sid4Sidney thumbnail
Welcome & Awesume post Petunia, really awesome one. This epi it was really mindblowing and i feel so sad that i missed it on TV and had to catch it on YT.

Varni superbly cute together and giving cute smiles to each other, loved the way Varun was carrying her and she gorgeously smiling.

And that kidnapping talk, I really fell off my seat. Sameer's tone was so serious + hilarious "Illa ko hi utha laithe hain" Never felt he was doing first show, he really has good voice tone bringing with highes and lows. And Pri imitating Sameer, Oh my.. I dont  know how many times I watched this scene  and Pri altime trying to HIT Sameer, loved it. (I think they should have acted on this plan also kidnapping Illa).
And Shwetha so true, Sameer's MATURE ACT locking Prithvi in the room, just look at Pri's Looks.

All and all were best scenes, and you have described one of most most Favourite scene so beautifully like I am watching it. The kidnapping of Avni, Damini asking Sameer to pull of his mask and Pri's entry. Described beautifully and that BG music, loved it all. 

And this forum will be here for ever, because we are going to watch LNMJ again and again not twice.πŸ˜‰
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post dear
n the way u used some words was rocking
specially electryfying 1
i cld feel it😳
n ya i guess abhi examz bhi nahi hain so we shld continue  to keep this forum active😊
n yeah lnmdj forum is the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ahh petunia!..lovely lovely post!πŸ‘πŸΌ...that epi was indeed wonderful....loved the revving of the bike...the intense fire in the eyes....ohhhh there was chemistry like mad....full blown exothermic reaction....none can deny that..

the way she loses her focus on the gun in her hand...oo yea baby..

though when i first saw those scenes it was kinda filmy with the guy coming in the right time n all...but there was something unique about these bunch of people... it made you ask for more...

petunia since you have made such a great post on the epi...you Have to continue to do so...
i miss making posts...caught up with loads of other things at the moment...but am replying to posts...and love reading anything prida
gaucha...so keep them coming petunia πŸ˜ƒ..

keep the spirit of Prida/Gaucha alive!
amiya121 thumbnail
      Dear Friends,

-   Shwetha,  Mru, Mazzy, Sheetal, Sid , Ishaan,  Luvo7 and all the other wonderful people on this Forum -     THANK YOU SO MUCH..............!!!!   for giving me such a WARM WELCOME!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

-    I am really touched by the warmth and affection that you have shown and am humbled by your appreciation and encouraging words.........You guys are being really kind and i LOVE YOU ALL....πŸ€—
  -    THANKS  A TON!!!!!!!!once again.πŸ€—

-   Of course it is the LOVE of  PRIDA  and  LNMDJ   that binds us all together,   gives us such WONDERFUL and  LOVING FRIENDS........ and makes this Forum such a wonderful place where we can all share our  PRIDA  ADDICTION!!!!!!   and  LNMDJ  CRAZE......😳😳

-  Please call me Amiya.....  and looking forward to share the PRIDA  MADNESS  with all you lovely people...... 

Amiya
--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amiya,thanks for liking our replies agar aur prida madness dekhni hai toh pridaholics thread par aa jao wahaan tumhe bohut crazy people milenge