Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Thank you sooooooooooooo much Alysha!πŸ€—πŸ€— (Your name is quite unique...never heard of it before...what does it mean?😳)

OMG!! That moment is soo beautiful!! He said nothing...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I soo wanted him to say nothingggggggggg...I wanted this moment to be like this onlyyyyyyyy!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG!! Its sooo beautifulllllllllllllll!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I loved!! The simple way with which was wiped her tears...awww man it was soo innocently adorable!😳

Without telling anything he just said it to her...that I'll never let you cry and I'm always going to be here!! It was beautiful moment! Gosh!!! How many such moments are there?? I love this types of moments...I love "silent love" type of relationship!😳😳 No not staring at eyes and stuff...but such beautiful moments...when you just say soo much without saying a word...your actions speaks louder than words!😳😳

Man such a beautiful...beautiful moment!!😍😳😳

πŸ˜† Glad it helped πŸ‘πŸΌ
And 😍 I know, spectacular performance by Karan Wahi here, hats off 2 him!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and...
My name? πŸ˜• its unique? Wow, never heard that b4, but thanks 😊 and it apparently means 'Noble kind; of the noble sort'... 😳
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome topic!

I am totally a viewer like you, I use to watch DMG during the start loved KaSh! Watched bit of KaSu, kind of stopped watching it after that watched KaJen when Jenny entered but lost interest pretty soon as well, saw DMG 2 cast didn't really didn't do it for me expect Sid πŸ˜† But didn't really watch it that often, then I saw JeRan/ SidMa on a random day when I was home from Uni πŸ˜† and I was like wait am I getting DMG back the way I loved it!

I gave up on AR a long time ago because there love story never got anywhere it would take a step forward and then 10 steps back and I just gave up on it like they get enganged and then Armaan loses his memory come on, seriously how long is it going to take? So when I saw SidMa, I was in shock and I was like OMG the story is getting somewhere though we are back to a stand still but they are married, there story has got to somewhere where the creatives never took AR.

SidMa is a breathe of fresh air, some one asked me if this was KaSh would I still feel the same and my answer is yes because, if it had been KaSh the creatives would have ruined the storyline by now anyway. πŸ˜†

SidMa they are brilliant and their chemistry is something else! 😳 I have to say I am loving this CV's and I just hope they don't ruin a story the managed to put together so beautifully!

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yup, this couple has the most subtle yet very beautiful chemistry and it is that subtlety that makes it unique. So, definitely Sidma Rocks!!!!!
eww some of us are loyal to AR unlike Ridhima and some people on this forum
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jhanvi: I loved RM!!!! I think they were the only reason that I used to watch DMG on-off after 3-4 months...But you know I am glad they are no longer in the show! I mean they were neways treated as sideys...and if they had remained in the show, i am sure creatives would have ruined them too! I am happy with their happy memories😳😳 And even though they weren't united...they are meant to be...so well we can assume that muski went to US with rahul...coz i think he had some family probs, which is why he refused to marry?? Correct me if I am wrong!😳😳 They were beautiful...their adorable fights...sheesh!😍😍 Loved them!😳

@ Alysha: Its amazing how much karan has grown as an actor! My sister who loathed him in remix, has started to like him in DMG...He really has improved in acting too! I mean c'mon...when he came in remix, he was just a baccha yaar...18 years old!! But sheesh he was pampered by everyone on remix setsπŸ˜† and he was the most naughty...i believe he still is...plays tons of pranks on sets...and then well dunno about DMG sets but on remix sets they used to be like...tu baacha hai that's why hum tujhe chod rahein hai!🀣🀣

He is a very lively person!😳

And wow...love ur name...i seriously haven't heard it before!😳😳

@ Nikita: Well yaa I did watch it when shilpa was there...but i stopped watching it when shilpa was there too!πŸ˜› Actually then I went to India so I didnt get time to watch then...and when I came back, I found it filled with rom-yawnce so I stopped watching! πŸ˜› Except I did used to watch it once a while when I got free!πŸ˜›

Then sometimes I caught the show for RM...but they were treated as sideys...so I even stopped watching the show...and then I just the name of DMG gave me nightmares! πŸ˜† The show was PATHETIC! πŸ˜›

It even is pathetic abhi...with full of melodrama...but I think it is the bond of sidma that is making it tolerable! But I would like them to grow...they have started on right track...but i want this trust, friendship, understanding, care to increase...I don't know I feel they can still grow more in their relationship...and I hope they do!😳😳

And yup same! It doesn't matter who plays ridz...it is the bond of Sidma that I like...but it would be weird to see someone else as ridz again opposite sid...coz the actors brings characters to life...so yaa...don't know if i'll like if we get fourth ridz...but I defo. cannot like AR and that is for sure!πŸ˜†

Khushi: Yes...they are subtle...simple and that is what I want it to be...I DONT WANT ANY OTT-ness!! For bhaggu's sake or else I'll kill the CVs...if something that I hate the most in any couple is OTT-ness...I want no fake-ness...and fake promises just for the heck of saying...and then not acting upon it!! Will put me off to Sidma forever...so yes, I am glad that there is no OTT-ness for now!😳😳

@ Julie: Sweets...I already said that freedom of speech in "my" topic is limited only for fans who have no intention of fighting...and seeing at your post...you seem to be interested to instigate a fight here...so please don't post here!😳 (<-- Oh btw, that was obviously said sarcastically!) As for being loyal...sorry but I dont need to justify that to you and I dont think any other sidma fans needs to either! 😊
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
Lovely post.
So....He didn't say anything because:
1. He wanted Riddhima to make the first move. If she wanted to be with Armaan he wasn't going to stop her. Riddhimas life means Riddhima's decision for Sid.
2. I think he was actually paralyzed in that scene, his eyes were crying. His body was in panic.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jaan,

I understand that he wants to set her free...but that doesn't mean that he leave her completely to shed tears...to fight her battle alone!! Through this, he is becoming her weakness...yes I want her to fight her battle...but I want sid to tell her that whenever you feel weak while fighting this battle, I'll be right there behind you...giving you my strength...even if you shun me out of your life...you can't shun me to love you and be there for you when you feel sad and lonely! You know what I mean??

And paralyzed? I hope its not this...because it would prove how weak he and his love is...I want her to be his strength too...and not weakness...and if that is the case, I feel that his love was soo weak that it depends upon her decisions...that instead of wiping her wounds, he is too much lost in his pain...this proves how selfish he is...and yes, they have not reached this "selfless" place yet...but I think that this bit of selflessness should have always been there...his care for her!

I don't think that he was paralyzed...and if that is so than before falling in love with them, i would fall out of love with them...but something strongly tells me its not that...coz I felt them in the moment😳😳 its just something that I am unable to understand!πŸ˜”
Angelic_J thumbnail

Ahhhh another silent Siddhima lover has finally spoken upπŸ˜› Welcomeeee to the most unstable forum in I-F mere laal🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

@ Nikita: Well yaa I did watch it when shilpa was there...but i stopped watching it when shilpa was there too!πŸ˜› Actually then I went to India so I didnt get time to watch then...and when I came back, I found it filled with rom-yawnce so I stopped watching! πŸ˜› Except I did used to watch it once a while when I got free!πŸ˜›

Then sometimes I caught the show for RM...but they were treated as sideys...so I even stopped watching the show...and then I just the name of DMG gave me nightmares! πŸ˜† The show was PATHETIC! πŸ˜›

It even is pathetic abhi...with full of melodrama...but I think it is the bond of sidma that is making it tolerable! But I would like them to grow...they have started on right track...but i want this trust, friendship, understanding, care to increase...I don't know I feel they can still grow more in their relationship...and I hope they do!😳😳

And yup same! It doesn't matter who plays ridz...it is the bond of Sidma that I like...but it would be weird to see someone else as ridz again opposite sid...coz the actors brings characters to life...so yaa...don't know if i'll like if we get fourth ridz...but I defo. cannot like AR and that is for sure!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I know I ended up watching DMG for the other charaters esp Atul, that was one of the reasons I was watching DMG2

SidMa, have a lot to grow on and with that's what they can show if the show continues, with AR we get back to square one!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hehe Smriti u here😳😳😳😳😳

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u are SO right abt everythingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loveddddddddd it.. and yes, me too have fallen for them becoz of all these things😳😳

Love it jaanu ! Plz keep posting and let me enjoy readingπŸ€—