Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
did I not comment here yet? Beautiful post. πŸ‘
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Angelic_J: Well wasn't silent fan...I just became their fan! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ I mean before I totally gave up on this show until I saw it again...soo well yaaaπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ And thankies for the welcomies!😳😳

@ Nikita: I loved atul!! OMG He was the best character of the show until they started showing him falling for Anjali! This is what I don't like about DMG fans or the creatives or whoever...that if there is an single intern guy and single intern girl...they would make them fall in love...so that they can "avoid" the triangle! The nikki-armaan-ridz track would have been soo beautiful...but i guess just to avoid some1 coming btwn AR...ppl started rooting for niki-abhi and there we go...we got new "intimate" couple (just an exampleπŸ˜›) And the guys who are meant to kept single...like JP...they are shown as stupid and kept only for comic relief!! I think I can write entire 4000 words essay on why DMG suck...actually more words but I guess I just don't have much time so lets end it here!πŸ˜† But loved atul and it hurt me soo much seeing him being treated as a fool...and someone who just can't use his brains!!

@ Guddi: OMG!!! One more time someone calls me smriti, I am going to kill that person.. you don't have to be guilty for what I am about to say since u are not the only one....but I AM NOT SMRITIIIIIIIIIII!!! I am the main "co" from "smriti and co" aka NITZ!! I am not SMRITI!!! OMG! When will ppl stop calling me by her name...next time some1 cals me smriti...I am gonna kill HER!!! Ms. Timbuktu ki princess!! 😑

But well since I feel SR, I am kinda sure she will somewhere too! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ But i doubt she will enter this forum...I doubt that!πŸ˜› But thanks...will try to keep posting but exams coming up so not sure! πŸ˜† But I HOPE SR PROGRESSES WELL THAT MAKES ME WANT TO COME HERE!😳

@Perfectangel5655: Thanks yaar!πŸ˜³πŸ€—