Posted: 14 years ago
he will only make distance and make your fav couple happen
how i wish i dont want that bt that is reality we have to accept it 😔
and as he will move away from ridhima me also moving awasy from dmg hahaha
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Athena...

i completely agree with you!
his anger is justified but if it continues like this then his character will also be finished!
i felt sooo bad for sid especially when they showed him bleeding..i was like awwww dont hurt the poor guy cant you see he's soo cute! 😔
i hope they dont butcher his character! i LOVE it too!! 😭

True.

I think that even though Armaan has been emotionally impulsive in the past as well, he has always found his control back almost immediately. He is usually very reactive because he wears his heart in his sleeve but he always sees reason when the steam settles. So, i hope this time will be no different. As for Armaan hitting Sid, it is the steam and hurt in him. I wish and hope that they both get back to civil behaviour soon.

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Before I comment on your post,I have to say;very interesting post script.........I think I love your post scripts more than your posts itself.LOLz.

Now coming back to the post,I was really sad after watching today's episode.I think till now only armaan's character was spared from butchering but not any more.The way armaan behaved today was a little out if his character.Hope they retain the essense of his character and don't turn him negative.

P.S.-You are writing a OS on S-R-A? I'll be eagerly waiting and btw I loved your OS on SR.
pinkfeather thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
armaan will never be like that he would not behave like a brat as you said that is for sure.yah,his punch was justified not bcoz he was frustated but bcoz sid,who he thought of as a friend betrayed him,doesn't he?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Your hope in Armaan being a dignified MAN will not go waste, thats all I can say! :)

My hope in Armaan being a dignified man?

CG, Armaan is a dignified man already going through a rough patch. My hope is about Armaan CONTINUING being the dignified man. And like you , am pretty hopeful that my hope will not go waste. I guess I was anxious seeing his behaviour today. Haha.

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Poco, finally  a post where I hope I think I can safely write something! I swear I am scared of posting anything in the forum!

Armaan is a character that I have also loved from the beginning of the show till date... I understand his current frustrations, but like you said I too wish that they don't continue showing him pursuing Riddhima...

Of course it will take him time to accept the fact that she is married.... I guess it is the fact that it has just been a month or so since the hyporthemia thing happened ( as per the timelines in the story) that is making it more unbelievable for him and I hope that Riddhima or may be Dr. Shashank, someone tells him what actually happened... I think then he will understand her Majboori and even if he is unhappy about it he will let her go...

I really really hope they won't make the character negative and different from the Armaan that I have seen in this show so far... And I hope they keep him a dignified and positive character till the end... I am not sure if that is too much to ask for !!! But I hope this much at least they can do for a character that they themselves created and so many people came to love...

I so wish Atul or Nikki or Rahul... any one from the odl gang atleast was around to explain the state of the matters to him and keep him anchored.... He has just lost the one thing in his life that made it worth living for him!
Edited by solembaum - 14 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Poco..me back to haunt u..😃

Wonderful post ...nothing new in that...u r a past master at the art of spilling prose....

I have been thinking along the same lines for some time now...the easiest way out till now for telly writers has been to butcher a character n make him/ her turn venomous...its the easiest n simplest way out of a dilemma...for a change..honestly...i would like to see them find a logical n sensitive way out without relying on gimmicks...lets hope for the best..keeping my fingers crossed for both the leading men..
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pocs!!! very well said and exactly my thought.. I had told this like 2 - 3 days ago.. Armaan might pursue Ridzy even after knowing she's married coz Ridzy is not giving proper clarification of the marriage... She left with so many things uncleared!!!  and with the current condition, I don't think Armaan would even listen to Sid!!!!! and yeah!!! CVs are showing Armaan..in a different view!!!  I know in the end.. it's a trick to dragofy the story!! but still in other words.. Armaan knows only half truth!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

He JUST found out the truth. He is an extremely passionate man and he won't continue like this once he has calmed down. He will leave them alone. Let him burst right now because he has every right to but I'm sure soon enough he will let SR be!

Reemz,

What you are saying here is exactly what I have said in my post. Whatever Armaan is doing right now is JUSTIFIED. What am saying is that his character should be preserved as it has always been. I think am having 'Dhadkan' nightmares. 😆😆😆😆😆😆....see this is how crazy creatives can drive you.

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know I agree with you, but its ESSENTIAL for you to understand that he JUST found out that she's married...Like JUST, so its generalising to say, that this is how he will be from now on!

He can lash out at NOBODY but Sid and Ridz because he has NOBODY else in this hospital, as support, the only friend he thought he had, turns out to be the husband!!

SO give it a few episodes and he will not be unreasonable..but alteast give him some time to react and digest that his fiance is married.

Hope you understand and my post wasn't too low in the sensibility meter :)