8/04 - Armaan's anger at Sid is justified BUT....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey darlings!

Just dropping in to pop in a few lines as I have missed most of the episode today and am running off to write an OS on Sid-Riddz-Armaan. Anyway , back to what i want to say.

It's actually a concern regarding Armaan. I am all for SR for my own reasons but Armaan is a character I have always adored. So, today , when i saw him breaking things , screaming at Riddz , not understanding or even knowing why the SR marriage happened , punching and bellowing at  Sid - I UNDERSTOOD. It is natural and we all know from where all this temper is stemming from. He knows that he told Riddz to move on and when she has actually done that , he is finding it difficult to deal with it. He is only a human-being after all.

My concern is that if at all from now on , Armaan refuses to accept the reality of SR wedding , refuses to see the POV of Sid-Riddz and continues to vent frustration  and anger and worse comes to worse continues pursuing Riddhima , it will be a colossal mess! That  is so NOT the Armaan we know. You can justify emotional outburst till the steam settles , not after that.

Armaan can be emotional and impulsive but he cannot be unreasonable or insensitive.

I don't want his character to be butchered. And i hope my concern is unfounded. Armaan is a man of dignity and sensitivity and I expect him to take everything like a man and not a brat who rages and rants when his favourite toy is snatched away from him. I don't want to stop identifying with Armaan.

P.S- Before you lift your beautiful fingers to shower my post with love and sundar-sundar phool , please check the sense and sensibility meter of your response. This post is about Armaan, so there is no need to drag other characters in here. Civility and English was taught to us in school for a reason.

Love and luck to everyone,โค๏ธ

God bless us all always.
๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Athena... thumbnail
i completely agree with you!
his anger is justified but if it continues like this then his character will also be finished!
i felt sooo bad for sid especially when they showed him bleeding..i was like awwww dont hurt the poor guy cant you see he's soo cute! ๐Ÿ˜”
i hope they dont butcher his character! i LOVE it too!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your hope in Armaan being a dignified MAN will not go waste, thats all I can say! :)
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He JUST found out the truth. He is an extremely passionate man and he won't continue like this once he has calmed down. He will leave them alone. Let him burst right now because he has every right to but I'm sure soon enough he will let SR be!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Poco! i can't wait to read you OS!๐Ÿค—

oh...and i totally second ya!๐Ÿ˜‰

Armaan's outburst and his anger is totally justified.

Where is his dad? someone call him and whack him! caz after all he is the one who back stabbed his son and planted the idea of SR wedding in shanky's mind in the first place!

had he not suggested that, then today our Lovely SidMaan would have been dancing and prancing together in sanjeevani corridor singing sanjeevani rhymes and catching fireflies instead of beating the other!

call that dude up!

Sid is no where to be blamed or bashed for the situation Armaan and Riddhima are in! Nor is armaan to be blamed for anything ...and not even riddhima is to be blamed!

blame armaan's dad...blame shanky and blame sanjeevani hospitality lodge!

Peace๐Ÿ˜Ž
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
just wait poch this is just the starting he will be knowing everything then only will decide to leave sanjevni cvs will never take risk to butch his charector they cant i can only say bt if they does then bye bye dmg
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nice...I think with time ..he will b ok ....he needs time to compose himself...and he will b fine !!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
armaan is broken now n angry bcoz somewhere ridzs n sid played with his emotions they did all the shaddi scene n then at last moment ridzs told she is married which she could have told before to him so once armaan's anger wil be cool he wil be normal he is human being so its normal
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

My concern is that if at all from now on , Armaan refuses to accept the reality of SR wedding , refuses to see the POV of Sid-Riddz and continues to vent frustration and anger and, worse comes to worse continues pursuing Riddhima it will be a colossal mess! That is so NOT the Armaan we know. You can justify emotional outburst till the steam settles , not after that.

Firstly.....awesum topic!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I dun think Armaan will force/ persuade Riddhima to be wid him....he is sensible enuff to not do dat....
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dun worry his character wont be butchered ..../ or turn negative...
Hopefully Armaan will understand d situation well, n find a way out to dis mess .๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Completely agree with you Poco. Yes he can be angry with both Sid and Riddhima for sometime as they didn't tell him the truth at first. But I wish and hope Armaan makes a point in finding out the whole truth behind SR marriage and makes peace with the decision and moves on in Life. If he stays on in Sanjeevani and tries to coherce, emotional blackmail and tries to pursue Riddhima who is now a married woman then the character and essence of Armaan is lost๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. Armaan whatever he might be was a person who understood his limits and if suddenly he starts behaving like a spoiled little child then he is so not the Armaan I knew๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Seeing the precap somehow I feel Armaan is going to create more problems for SR as he is not going to easily give up on Riddhima๐Ÿ˜ฒ. But one thing Armaan needs to know that even if he *gets* Riddhima by force or other way he is never gonna be happy with her because Riddhima has moved on in life and she is not the same basket he knew.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago