CID

STORY -Case of hidden diamonds - By VISROM

cadbury123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cadbury123 welcome to the forum. Myself Sunny.  As far as story is concerned nice effort first up. There was mystery in story but more mystery was in the house rather that one room. Hats of to that architect who made.
Very well and precisely written keep up good work waiting for your next story
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hii welcome here! nice story!! very unusual... and u seem to be a vivek fan, ain? 😃 keep it up....
prabha. thumbnail
WOW very interesting. I would really love to see this one on screen. What a wonderful episode it would be if they get the setting right. I could actually see that house, room by room, the passage, the staircase. Very well written, easy to read. Good to see Vivek getting an opportunity to shine. Great going, looking forward to more stuff from you.

Originally posted by: cadbury123

Fredricks : Daya sir, Abhijeet sir humesha mujhe daante hai...lekin unhone Vivek ko kuch nahin kaha...

Daya : Freddie, Vivek saal mein ek baar late aata hai...tum hafte mein chaar din late aate ho aur baaki ek din bohot late aate ho.

This has to be the dialog of the day. Awesome dialog, I can see Daya Sir say that for Freddie
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
cadbury123 thumbnail
Hi friends,
Glad to know you all liked the story.
Now, I must tell you something. I am very very sorry for cheating you all. I am an old member here. I was embarassed to write under my own name because this is my first try.
I was thinking of writing a story for quite sometime. Everyone was writing, toh socha main kyun nahin.
And everyone was writing stories of Daya getting hurt or Abhijeet getting hurt and emotional scenes in hospital. Don't misunderstand me. I simply LOVED all the stories, but I wanted to write something different, where no one would get hurt and was racking my brains for  the last 10-15 days. I tried 2-3 times...I wrote a couple of scenes and then re-read it and didn't like it, so just deleted it.
This time I decided not to re-read it. I got an idea, typed it in one go and posted it without reading it a second time. That is the reason for many mistakes in dialogues, grammatical errors etc. If I had waited to correct them, I would have ended up not liking and deleted the whole story.
And in the whole process I realised how difficult it is to come up with a different idea every week. My sympathies are with CID writers.
Please don't  scold me now. 😊

prabha. thumbnail

So what's your original/old username? Now I wonder what was the story you deleted, I think we missed out on something interesting.

I can understand what you are saying about the emotional drama. Actually CID is an episodic series, once case is over nothing is taken forward from it. It's the bonding within the team that binds all these 12 years. Hence we enjoy those emotional moments. Once the case is over these are moments that stay with us.

I am glad your story had no injuries. Imagining Abhi Sir on the Hospital bed so often was painful. Also I am glad you gave Vivek something to do. You thought of the house really well and described it so well that we could see it. Great work, keep it going.

Now only if someone could weave a really good story around Freddie keeping his character intact without indulging in buffoonery n stupid humor and something around Tasha as well. That will be wonderful.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story!! I loved it!!👏
cadbury123 thumbnail
😳
If I tell you my name, you will raise the bar higher. As it is, I read the story now and feel there could have been so many improvements, had I read it once again. 🤢
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WONDERFUL STORY
Hi cadbury123 my self tgodse(tejashree)
welcome t ocid forums good to see one more fan of cid .
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ cadbury123
since you are old member here. Everyone really liked your story now you can disclose your name because I want you to write more of these kind and under which name you will continue your stories.

There are least chances that you from your other account have commented on your story. So person before this post commented cannot be there after this I don't know
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 14 years ago