Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rittu_084

Exactly... I like HarshWardhan more... Even if he is a mahant but his style and attitude rocks...👏

and did u notice that jealous look HW  had when ganga was holding on to shiv's hand...wow his acting is so intense on the other hand shiv is a newcomer so that intensity is definitely missing . this cutie shutie love is on one hand and HW's love has got sheer passion cos his life depends on ganga...literally his life does😆
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SHIV--GANGA OF COURSE......................THE BEST LOOKING CUTEST COUPLE..............
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -saBii-

I don't mind Ganga with either.. but Ganga would definitely look a lot better with Mahant. :)
Shiv is gorgeous.. I reckon Devi Sahiba's younger daughter-in-law would be nice with him (but yes, I know, widow remarriage is forbidden..)

I'm gonna start calling Mahant & Ganga: MaNga; and Shiv & Ganga: GaSh.

i think that is what will happen younger DIL will marry shiv as they wud look better together...and  of course mahant and ganga..are electrifying😳
fairy371 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
JUST Shiv AND Gngaa....Cutest couple
                 shiv is really shoooooooooooooooooooo cute..just shiv is The Best Hero........Shiv is Matchless.......,not mahant,he is not like a hero...
Shiv and Gangaa looks sooooo much cute 2gether....