Ganga and Mahantji or Ganga with Shiv?

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I prefer Ganga with Mahantji just to see a new take. Shiv with Ganga has been quite boring as these 2 don't make a happening couple despite all their drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind Ganga with either.. but Ganga would definitely look a lot better with Mahant. :)
Shiv is gorgeous.. I reckon Devi Sahiba's younger daughter-in-law would be nice with him (but yes, I know, widow remarriage is forbidden..)

I'm gonna start calling Mahant & Ganga: MaNga; and Shiv & Ganga: GaSh.

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GaSh in my language means grass. Lol
Manga is a nice name i like it. Shiv and Ganga i might call ShiGa
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh LOL.
I was thinking ShiGa.. but I don't know. :P

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want shiv and ganga to be together, i feel that they are a good looking couple and had great scenes in the beginning. It isn't their fault that the creatives just messed up their story just to introduce the new family.
I dont want Ganga to be with Mahant Ji, besides....according to the storyline, he is like 40 or something if he lost Ganga 20 years ago and Ganga was reborn and is 20 today.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

i want shiv and ganga to be together, i feel that they are a good looking couple and had great scenes in the beginning. It isn't their fault that the creatives just messed up their story just to introduce the new family.

I dont want Ganga to be with Mahant Ji, besides....according to the storyline, he is like 40 or something if he lost Ganga 20 years ago and Ganga was reborn and is 20 today.

Exactly I prefere Ganga and Shiv too, I bet they are going to introduce another twist and mystery regarding Ganga and her past. I wonder why that mad women told Ganga to leave!
khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also want shiv n ganga together :)
gizmo786 thumbnail
Who ever Ganga ends up with, doesnt matter, both guys are nice. I must say the actress is lucky. Sometimes Smashing Shiv is carrying her, and sometimes  Mahant ji the hottie :)
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
mahant and ganga are electrifying i have never seen shiv ganga but since i saw harsh wardhan and ganga in his arms i was gone for wooooooooooooosh...wow what a chemistry... doesn't matter whether he is shown to be 40 or whatever he looks 30 and hottie..shiv looks very gentle and sober to the point of being boring..
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

mahant and ganga are electrifying i have never seen shiv ganga but since i saw harsh wardhan and ganga in his arms i was gone for wooooooooooooosh...wow what a chemistry... doesn't matter whether he is shown to be 40 or whatever he looks 30 and hottie..shiv looks very gentle and sober to the point of being boring..

Exactly... I like HarshWardhan more... Even if he is a mahant but his style and attitude rocks...👏