Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey dear thanks a lot for these lovey dovey scenes...they are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
CUTE couple and simply adore them...

by any chance do you know how I can download these scenes and where i can find high quality video of geet???

-Sara
biryani thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephhh

hey dear thanks a lot for these lovey dovey scenes...they are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
CUTE couple and simply adore them...

by any chance do you know how I can download these scenes and where i can find high quality video of geet???

-Sara

Mein Inshallah Scenes Ko Hodtingcup Per Upload kar doon gi INSHALLAH jaldi...Plzzz Wait

stephhh thumbnail
matlab?? dont understand hindi well I'm from Bangladesh...only english and bengali...lol
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks alotttttt for cute dev get scenes.
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dev Geet rock together mashallah
biryani thumbnail
Download Links Added On Page 1...
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much for all the vidz 😊
stephhh thumbnail
biryani....you are such a sweet heart....yaar thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for these videos and esp. thanks for uploading them on mediafire....love you and may Allah fulfill all ur dreams and wishes....

please continue this great work and add the new romantic cute scenes of D&G....you don't know how much u r doing for D&G fans....love you biryani....

may I call you Yani?? or Bir??
biryani thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephhh

biryani....you are such a sweet heart....yaar thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for these videos and esp. thanks for uploading them on mediafire....love you and may Allah fulfill all ur dreams and wishes....

please continue this great work and add the new romantic cute scenes of D&G....you don't know how much u r doing for D&G fans....love you biryani....

may I call you Yani?? or Bir??

Thanks alot For Comments...Its My Pleasure to upload D&G Scenes.....Ya Sure Just Waitin for more D&G scenes 😊I'll Uploaded.....
Ok Call Me Yani!
Thanks alot
stephhh thumbnail
lol....thanks Yani u r toooooooooooooo sweet....I;m now watching ur uploaded videos...plz upload today's one too....how they had that eye lock was so cute....they set the screen on fire with their cuteness....and Dev was looking too determine to get Geet....

btw I'm Sara....nice meeting you Yani....r u muslim? coz you use Inshahallah, etc...