Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
'Kachua jalao machar bhagao' jaise kuch jalane se phoons bhag gayi toh wow.. wat an idea sirji kahke manav will keep it on for 24*7.Edited by armanz - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
nahi US return nahi armanz

phoons ban ne ki jaroorat haiπŸ˜†

I tell u this girl is a nutcase.No brains at all.Thnx to her ArJay will break up now.What dialogues!!!!

If she doesnt want JAywant to go thru what she has gone thru,why the hell did this sadhu-mahatma force Archu to marry Jaywant?

This girl thinks of herself n in her anger,n wish to hurt Archu,she is digging big big holes for herself...n is goin to fall in them soon too....breaking her legs,hands πŸ˜†
omg Choo is such a silly billy πŸ€ͺ what was the need to instigate Poo against Archu she's digging a big hole for herself πŸ˜† buddhu
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

nahi US return nahi armanz

phoons ban ne ki jaroorat haiπŸ˜†

I tell u this girl is a nutcase.No brains at all.Thnx to her ArJay will break up now.What dialogues!!!!

If she doesnt want JAywant to go thru what she has gone thru,why the hell did this sadhu-mahatma force Archu to marry Jaywant?

This girl thinks of herself n in her anger,n wish to hurt Archu,she is digging big big holes for herself...n is goin to fall in them soon too....breaking her legs,hands πŸ˜†

She cant get out of even shallow holes then if she falls in big holes?? πŸ˜ƒ
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

She cant get out of even shallow holes then if she falls in big holes?? πŸ˜ƒ

the big hole will be her new houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail
usha akkas' daughterπŸ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
On the day she was supposed to get married to manav , shravani was at her  selfish best . Even with all the pitai ...I think manav is in a better place than be  in his house right now where there is a real danger to marry this  girl ....
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

akka....shreya n me will work miracles....me too a big potter maniacπŸ˜†

me too ..me too ..πŸ˜†..I think I will go for permanent levicorpus spell on Choo..
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_madness

me too ..me too ..πŸ˜†..I think I will go for permanent levicorpus spell on Choo..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...or the Imperius curse😳
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†...or the Imperius curse😳

good good ..what do you think we should make her do once she is under the spell ..πŸ€”...close her eyes and never talk πŸ˜†