Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Am her saffy. My mobile internet doing panga wid me

'Drop dead gorgeous dew!!' Ah.. Okay that will do for now *hugs*

Gauri is laughing at moi....
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday her acting was mind blowing(sarcasm plz).she laughed,cried n worried in a matter of seconds.may be having some split personality problem.
How to get rid of her?????
Any idea gals.plz help me.am gettng all wierd ones.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anyone has a wire brush?  I want to scrub Brainless bimbo's mouth๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  Someone please show this lady a full length mirror. It won't cost much for obvious reasons.๐Ÿ˜‰  Shameless dumbo.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
star_wars thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

white mustache ๐Ÿคฃ wheres Karen ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Here Piya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  When I scrub her mouth all the fake white stuff will come off.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw the black and white plpicture of Shravani attached to one of the posts and that made me GRRRRRR!!!!!! I wanted to punch her picture but realized that if I do that, I would hit the screen the picture is on and injure my hand in the process.
star_wars thumbnail
Stups, stop crying over postponed shaadi and go take care of your beloved before Jaywant make good on his promise to make him rot in jail.

STUPID STUPID STUPID BIMBO......UFF.......u will get another wedding date, your daddy is good at fixing dates  Take care of Manav.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Finally someone brot this up๐Ÿ˜†

BB doing her job well na....isnt she just fab at being BB๐Ÿ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail
She's bothered abt her shaadi ...not abt the one who is doing the shaadi๐Ÿ˜†...this is the best example of TRUE love๐Ÿ˜†
star_wars thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

She's bothered abt her shaadi ...not abt the one who is doing the shaadi๐Ÿ˜†...this is the best example of TRUE love๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  It is amazing how she professes to love Manav๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  What sort of love is that? At least we got to know why Jaywant is intent on marrying Archana, besides her being hot, his ego was bruised so he wants to take revenge on Manav. What is BB intentions?  Is it the same, to win the challenge she gave to Archana.

I hate Shravani.  Shameless and stupid. Why cant she for once act decent and show that she truly loves Manav. She absolutely does not love Manav.