Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It is amazing how she professes to love Manav😲😲😲  What sort of love is that?

I'll tell u ...this is a new kind of love...as in phoonss' dictionary...since we fail to understand it..lets coin it as Phoons-LUB...howzzatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I'll tell u ...this is a new kind of love...as in phoonss' dictionary...since we fail to understand it..lets coin it as Phoons-LUB...howzzatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Shravani and Savita are two of a kind, selfish, know how to manipulate others and run their mouths off. Shravani knows very well where she stands with Manav, she told Savita that she knows Manav does not love her and that Savita only considers her to be Sachin's mother so why is she there? Then she claims to love Manav, if that is true why hasn't she been doing everything she can to help him get out of jail? All I have seen her do is insult Archana, go causing trouble between Archana and Jaywant's mother and cry to her now again cheerleader Savita?

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL....I just saw this thread today.......count me in please. I can't stand this character.

star_wars thumbnail
I have not visited here for awhile but just saw today's episode on big screen and got annoyed.  Really do not like this actor or character.  I have no apologies to make.

Phoons get some self respect.  Jeez.  Stop fighting for a man's love.uff.  Well, he told you in no uncertain terms that Archana is his first and last love.  Let us see what you will do now, the ball is in your court.

Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It never sunk in before, it won't sink in now. Shravani has made it clear she won't make anything or anyone stand in her way or marrying Manav. She doesn't care about the fact that he has never loved her, she lives in a delusional world.
star_wars thumbnail

And that is such a shame.  It is just gross to see her crying and pleading why can't manav love me, why can't manav be happy with me, my God.

Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The difference bwtween Archu and phoons is that archu does not demand that she be loved back - shs understands that as an emotion
phoons sees everything to be her entitlement - she hooked the guy into an engagement,so he shud give in - if she is a woman in love,she shud try to win the man.By calling everybody else wolf,she herself has become a hyena
star_wars thumbnail
Dear Saffy, you have a difference when you compare.  So why did you even compare Phoons with Archana? 😑😑

πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Just having funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think we can close this down now😊 We can do at least this much for the girl😳 Lets all request the mods to close this as Shravani finally decided what was best for her and her child and the people around herπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ She emerged with dignity after such a tough time in her life. Love u Shravani⭐️ All the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

I reported the topic so u can all do that or pm the mods😊
Edited by unknown18 - 13 years ago