Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LOL why am I studying😆 I am sitting here watching videos on youtube:)

aaj bunk kar diya pinku ne kaha study karegi ?? haha...
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

arrey gayo..2 din se I have been posting heavy food..woh enjoy karo..wait..I will go to office and post more..haha

I have a complain too..you guys don't give any parties either..mein akeli party deti hoon 😆

@gayo,what abt yr client meeting..I thought U are in the meeting.

no hamein wohi chahiye jo tumne india se laaya... internet ka food nahi chahiye.... 😆 we both strike.....
haha .... omg.. hum iss liye nahi de rahe hai becuase we used to give a lot before u did not, so compensation hona chahiye na ??? 😆
ok we will give but thoda time chahiye... may be next week, mera busy week ke baad plus pink ka bhi stress thoda kamm hone do phir... party hi party....
arrey woh aayi 35 minutes mein chali gayi... she picked up abt 10 designs.. she is going to work on the specs and email me for making scarves.....
i have another meeting in another 15 minutes....

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

don't ever think like that, my days are always like that.... achcha kiya tumne... solution bhi milgaya pooja ka kumkum/vibhuti bhi mila na ?

i know she needs, poor her, works so hard...
so how is your other CCs??

But I don't like troubling you.  my mom says you guys will know what to do in this case so I asked waise did you notice how the vibhuti spilled😕 everything strange is happening, yesterday my mom was cutting a piece of kaala dhaaga for Janvi and she hurt her finger and nail Mom called and I told her that tumhari vibhuti spill ho gayi and she said omg something's strange. idk. I hope this goes away. Buri nazar🤢

CC's- I rarely go to DM CC and BB CC. So only this one and the book club one are the ones I'm active on:))

ani_gr thumbnail
thanks pinku, meeting went well.... she will email me the some specs/designs for making scarfs by tomorrow.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

arrey gayo..2 din se I have been posting heavy food..woh enjoy karo..wait..I will go to office and post more..haha

I have a complain too..you guys don't give any parties either..mein akeli party deti hoon 😆

@gayo,what abt yr client meeting..I thought U are in the meeting.

Sorry😆 pehle we used to give parties ab tum do naa. I always post mom's food for you😳😆

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

aaj bunk kar diya pinku ne kaha study karegi ?? haha...

Yep😆 but in that case I should study more😭

Btw I'm off to pick my brother up. Atleast I will have someone at home. It's so quiet

ani_gr thumbnail

But I don't like troubling you.  my mom says you guys will know what to do in this case so I asked waise did you notice how the vibhuti spilled😕 everything strange is happening, yesterday my mom was cutting a piece of kaala dhaaga for Janvi and she hurt her finger and nail Mom called and I told her that tumhari vibhuti spill ho gayi and she said omg something's strange. idk. I hope this goes away. Buri nazar🤢

CC's- I rarely go to DM CC and BB CC. So only this one and the book club one are the ones I'm active on:))

no pinku i won't think like... that it was just my carelessness in putting.... waise mann se mujhe iss temple hi jaana tha, wohi hua, so i consider this as a very positive thing because the mantrakshate is so good, anything evil will vanish in no time... over night she will feel good... so don't worry at all..... 
oh no, it is just that some boori nazaar of some one nearby i think...
btw did she go to play with some one outside??
i am telling u pinku, when you have that Mantrakshate (sacred raw rice) every one can put it on yr head make it sit under your hair, all boori nazar yeh woh sab kuch bhaag jayega... trust me.....
let me tell u this.. i live by myself right?? when i was sick, once i was hospitalized, no one was with me, just one of my colleagues who was working with me in previous co.,  accompanied me to the hospital... no one else...then she left.. i was all alone in the emergency room...
all i did was prayed to God n i put this mantrakshate..... that's it, i came back home next day with no complications....

ani_gr thumbnail

Yep😆 but in that case I should study more😭

Btw I'm off to pick my brother up. Atleast I will have someone at home. It's so quiet

n aaj rest karlo tumne bahot hard work kiya test ke liye ...😆
yeah sure...
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

no pinku i won't think like... that it was just my carelessness in putting.... waise mann se mujhe iss temple hi jaana tha, wohi hua, so i consider this as a very positive thing because the mantrakshate is so good, anything evil will vanish in no time... over night she will feel good... so don't worry at all..... 

oh no, it is just that some boori nazaar of some one nearby i think...
btw did she go to play with some one outside??
i am telling u pinku, when you have that Mantrakshate (sacred raw rice) every one can put it on yr head make it sit under your hair, all boori nazar yeh woh sab kuch bhaag jayega... trust me.....
let me tell u this.. i live by myself right?? when i was sick, once i was hospitalized, no one was with me, just one of my colleagues who was working with me in previous co.,  accompanied me to the hospital... no one else...then she left.. i was all alone in the emergency room...
all i did was prayed to God n i put this mantrakshate..... that's it, i came back home next day with no complications....

Really okay then:) I was thinking something ajeeb is happening😆 That's good you got one extra thing that will help:))

No maasi she only plays with me and my brother, no one else. But one day when she went to the supermarket this old lady touched her hair and said it was beautiful

Really omg that's so good. Don't worry it's not major just foolish talks like I want meat, etc she has said worse things. But today and yesterday like I said before everything's better:)

Thanks to the help you guys gave and your prayers😃

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

n aaj rest karlo tumne bahot hard work kiya test ke liye ...😆

yeah sure...

I think I should start studying or I will feel guilty for not going to class