Hamaara Parivaar 27 *Invite Only*

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
*INVITE ONLY*
Congratulations on our twenty sixth CCπŸ˜ƒ
This is a family
of truly amazing members, we found each other in the rakhi ka swayamwar thread and now we are a big family. We can't live without each other. We talk abt our daily lives, recipes, remedies and all things random and possible. Our thread got closed at 800 some pages so I had to create this other club so we have a place to meet.
Yay, official thread. Chits discussion tum ne kaisa likha hai. hahaπŸ˜† Thanks for making this. Now it will be so much easier to see where I can find you and talk to you guys.
Members list:
1. Chits1 aka Chitra- also pinkisluv91s virtual mother and Gayatri's virtual sister, Chits is a superwoman, she does have lots of hair (on her head) btw, this emote isn't a true representation of her, she is gorgeous.

(Chits:Shastri ki diwani)..

2. DD20 (I'm not weak, I'm a Survivor)

3.pinkisluv91 aka Monica- Chits virtual daughter and Gayatri's virtual neice and DD's sister.

4. anirudhputtu aka Gayatri- Chit's virtual sister and pinkisluv91's VM aka virtual maasi!

We are one big family and love eachother so muchπŸ€—
Here is nimbu marcha so our group doesn't get buri nazar:

Birthday list
1. Chits- August 16th
2. DD20- May 20th
3. Pinkisluv91-May 20th
4. Anirudhputtu- June 6th

Thanks for visiting.
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*Bulletin Board*
Holidays this month:
TBA
My schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: Timings: 4:45-6:35
Wednesday(Subject to change): Timings: 6:10- 9:30
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey guys, welcome to the new thread.... good morning...
chitu how come u r here today?? what's your breakfast ?? you will laugh if you both listen to meri kahani...
i went to the temple last night got stuffs for pinku.... while i was packing it in a zip locker bag, most of it fell on the floor.... πŸ˜† so the sanctity of the vibhuti is gone...πŸ˜† that temple where i got last night wont' open till 12 today.... haha..
then in the morning i went directly to my favourite new york temple and got vibhuti, kumkum & also mantrakshate.... and then came to work. but i loved it.  i felt so good to go the temple in the morning...
and i had breakfast at the temple canteeen - guess what - i had idli/chutney, pongal... my god it was so good, fresh, hot and you could just swallow the moment you keep in your mouth it was so good... now i am full, no lunch today ....
pinku in a way this was better temple than the one i went yesterday, it is a big temple, i did ganesh pooja and prayed for all of us & especially for jaanvi....kumkum is from Ganesh archana.. so everything is just wonderful......
that mantrakshate - (sacred raw rice) - you just put on her head like under her hair while sleeping, this is extremely good..... i am sending them all tdy...

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good morning everyone.hey gayo,yr temple story is really interesting.So,pinks will get all the things by tomo I guess.Nice that you had tasty stuff...I can imagine...idli,chutney..etc...yummy..haaaa

mera was bread...I have stopped making breakfast..I am bored of it..now only weekends we will have breakfast.lunch is mostly maggi..taking a break..haaa./
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

good morning everyone.hey gayo,yr temple story is really interesting.So,pinks will get all the things by tomo I guess.Nice that you had tasty stuff...I can imagine...idli,chutney..etc...yummy..haaaa

mera was bread...I have stopped making breakfast..I am bored of it..now only weekends we will have breakfast.lunch is mostly maggi..taking a break..haaa./

yeah i was laughing myself.... haha... but it was good, weather was cool/sunny... beautiful... they were just doing abhishekam for Ganesha... i could see all those and then Aarti...
haan chittu loved my breakfast... patha hai.. the temple canteen opens at 8.30 Am and temple opens at 6 AM...
haha why did u stopmaking b'fast? OMG.... wow that's good... u need a break for sure....
Chits1 thumbnail
haan gayo,office hai...it is from 2-5p.m only..so thatz good na.I am breaking my head over dinner.

I have been waking up for donkey years and making lunch and breakfast...now,I am trying to change that...I try to make extra lunch for Anand to take in dabba and breakfast mostly bread..so that I don't have to wake up very early.I find it very tough getting up so early....taking a break.haha
ani_gr thumbnail

haan gayo,office hai...it is from 2-5p.m only..so thatz good na.I am breaking my head over dinner.

I have been waking up for donkey years and making lunch and breakfast...now,I am trying to change that...I try to make extra lunch for Anand to take in dabba and breakfast mostly bread..so that I don't have to wake up very early.I find it very tough getting up so early....taking a break.haha

oh short hrs today... good... then u can come back make dinner... good yaar... you need that change....
ani_gr thumbnail
Pinku the package will leave today. I spoke with the courier, they said there is no overnight service to your town, but i requested them some how to delier on priority... they said they will put in fedex as document, so it would reach that way.. they will do everything poss to deliver tomorrow before 9 AM..
Chits1 thumbnail
short hrs hai..but gay is suppsed to come in the eve and if he doesn't I may be asked to work till 9p.m like last week,so I better be preapared...itna bekaar office...ppl do what they want..phew..I better preapare my dinner now..lunch is anyways..maggi..haaa
ani_gr thumbnail

short hrs hai..but gay is suppsed to come in the eve and if he doesn't I may be asked to work till 9p.m like last week,so I better be preapared...itna bekaar office...ppl do what they want..phew..I better preapare my dinner now..lunch is anyways..maggi..haaa

haha really ! he can take off when he wants?? that's not good.. n then u hv to continue... omg...
in that case u need to make dinner n leave.