Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
 The show's plot looks quite similar to Hum Pardesi hogaye (  it was a show on Sony channel )... i jus hope they make this show a bit interesting...

Dhrasti has got an wonderful opportunity to exhibit her acting skills.. n i hope she strikes cord as Geet😃

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know the story is ordinary...
But it seems very interesting naaa.... 😳
Kuch toh iss serial main...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reha_rm

<font color="#cc3399">The show's plot looks quite similar to Hum Pardesi hogaye ( it was a show on Sony channel )... i jus hope they make this show a bit interesting...

Dhrasti has got an wonderful opportunity to exhibit her acting skills.. n i hope she strikes cord as Geet😃
</font>

Oh right!! Thats the one I was talking aboutt where Perizaad is the other woman and the hubby has a cheek to leave his parents with his abandoned wife.....
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...the show definitely has something to do with the issue of Indian girls getting married to NRI men.

Watching the promos and the first episode, I can't help but feel that the story might be along the lines of the movie Pardes. I really liked that movie, so if Geet turns out like that I don't mind.
Edited by Dangelz - 14 years ago
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: soni2004

This seems to be happening a lot in teh villages. But I'm not sure how they plan on making this a successful soap opera. How will the creatives take the storyline and add all the ingredients that make a good soapopera...ie. love, fantasy, etc.