Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Nishant Shokeen to re enter in Laado - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Nishant Shokeen to re enter in Laado

Nishant Shokeen is re- entering Naa Aana Iss Des Laado tonight to rescue Santosh(Madhurjeet Sarghi) who is about to commit suicide.

Nishant says,"I have been shooting day and night for the show. My character of Rohit Chautala will re- enter the show. I am going to rescue Santosh who has decided to kill herself. I happen to see her in action and I will rush to rescue her. There are lots of twists and turns going to take place after my re-entry."

Earlier Nishant's character was shown as Santosh's borther's friend. Before her marriage to Joginder Santosh and Rohit were romantically involved. "Mine is not cameo. In fact now my track will come on and off in the show. There will be many exciting events which are going to take place with both our tracks. So one will have to wait and watch to know more. I can only say that the audience will surely enjoy it."

As we reported earlier Santosh will be rescued by Rohit and will spend a night with him before she will return to her own house. She will then have to spend a night with her brother- in- law Raghav (Aditya Redij) unwillingly.

Nishant has been seen in shows like Kasamh Se, Kesar, Dehleez . He is said to be part of DJ's upcoming show on SAB TV, but has not started shooting for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He looks hot and good looking.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kasam Se ........i never saw him in tht show......anyways he is cute i would luv to see more of him