Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anu555

if she loves sid nowthen y not they both r telling the truth to armaan E]y not sid is having guards to tell the truth to his mom have u ever seen any husdand telling their wife to be sombodys wife is ths love or corwardness

Anu plz don't take it by heart yaa!😳

And well that is because, they both love each other, but they doesn't know whether the other loves him/her or not😛 It's lack of trust or communication, not lack of love😊

If Ridz lets Sid know, or Sid lets Ridz know that each loves the other, they'd have never thought of parting..😃
anu555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Anu plz don't take it by heart yaa!😳

And well that is because, they both love each other, but they doesn't know whether the other loves him/her or not😛 It's lack of trust or communication, not lack of love😊

If Ridz lets Sid know, or Sid lets Ridz know that each loves the other, they'd have never thought of parting..😃

but love is something that we can understand yur partner without communating

very sensible post.................

good job

agreed 100%

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Riddhima said to herself in yesterdays episode That it was her dream to get married to Armaan and now she has to act it out.Oh dear she's scared really scared but Not because she has to let go of Sid, but cos with her true love around her she wont be able to stop herself from loving him like crazy like she does , like her eyes say. As for Sid, if there really was a pact like they always wanna be together wouldnt they have already owned up to their marriage In front of his Mom? Couldnt she simply tell her I'm married to ur son and will remain so and be happy cos i'm just the Wife u always want me to be?? There is no excuse for their dilly-dallying, no fear of losing the marriage, cos it really never was a Proper married relation in the first place, Its the fear of giving in to honest feelings of love and yet not being able o because of the status they are in.

Amazing and very ACCURATE post!!!  👏
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, first of all, very well put...👍🏼

One of my biggest problems with Riddhima is her indecision...I'm an AR fan, and I won't deny that from where I stand I don't see why Sid should even be a valid choice...but that's the point...for Riddhima now, Sid is a valid choice...if he wasn't, there would be no dilemma...my issue is really the reason for that choice...if it's love, it'd hurt for obvious reasons, but it'd still be a better reason than a resonance of big momma's bharatiya-nari rhetoric...

And all the while, the CVs are steering so conveniently clear of an identifiable direction to this whole thing...they're basking in ambiguity like there's no tomorrow...because, quite frankly, that tomorrow's probably as much of a mystery to them as it is to us...take that dialogue Ishi pointed out...it's been Riddhima's dream to marry Armaan, and now she'll have to act it out...I think both interpretations hold equally good here...she's afraid of pursuing a dream at variance with her reality either because her reality is what she subconsciously wants for herself now...or, because she's afraid that her dream might spill over into her reality and mess it all up even more than it is already...

Sigh...Strange are the ways of DMG...😳
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, and in the midst of all this ambiguity, the one person who gets led around by the nose is Armaan...while Sid and Ridz figure themselves and their relationship out, he's just left to revel in his in-love-with-love state...so when the truth finally does come out, where does that leave him? Aside from where Ridz belongs or what choices she makes, it looks like the third life whose trajectory is being silently mulled over, in the process, isn't meant to have a voice at all...

You know, I'd actually find these subconscious connections and dilemmas more watchable if one of the three people involved wasn't kept so utterly in the dark about where his own fate is going...everything else granted, this at least is really, really unfair...👎🏼

No offense meant to anyone, just my opinion...Peace.
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sid is not at all being tested he knew from day 1 ridzs loved armaan n its armaan who is tested bcoz ridzs will go to sid not bcoz she loves him but bcoz she is married to him sid very easily told ridzs to become armaan's wife bcoz they r not doing it for themself but for their near n dear ones n wat about armaan 's emotion sid is in a condition bcoz he never was able to say for ridzs it wil be armaan who was always tested n this time too he wil be tested
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tina_manoj

Well its not like Armaan didnt help riddhima!! AND its b4 u talk about traditions/morals well think about- Is playing with Armaans emotions good? Is playing with our emotions good?

Tina_manoj

P.S. I just posted my opinion!

I am not questioning Armaan's love yaar. As for morals it's never good to play with someone's emotions

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully put Nandy 👏

@Topic Maker, its sad to see that either way one guy has to lose

DMG and its confusions
Edited by Hannah. - 14 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it's fine..she tried to die twice for armaan and that is all she did for his love..because that life she is living is because of armaan who saved her twice from death..so now she is looking for the love from her pati..at whose cost..ammy..both husband and wife the love they both have towards each other, they are finding out by using armaan..ufff
if ridhimma really loved armaan..would definitely know the pain armaan would go through because of her marraige..now she is further adding the pain by doing all this..how cruel ridhimma???