Sid being tested not Armaan

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
yikes it's almost 1:30 am and I writing this topic.

The way I see it Riddhima already knows Armaan's love. So it's not like she is going to find out how much Armaan loves her. I don't think she questions his love to begin with. And if she did she definitely doesn't deserve to be with him. She also knows how much she loves Armaan. The girl almost killed herself couple of times for him. So it's not as if she is waiting to fall in love with him.

But in Sid's case everything is new. She doesn't know how much he cares or how much she cares. And OH! she definitely cares. I keep looking at the promo. And specially friday's episode. Her eyes speak!!! They are no longer mourning the loss of her lover aka Armaan. She is afraid to let Sid's hand go. It's not making sense to her. When Armaan first came back she said she started living again holding Sid's hand. Now she is worried what would happen if this natak goes out of hand. She is not worried that she gets to play around with her lover and the situation is bittersweet. But she is sad that if anything goes wrong she will lose Siddhanth. It's the fear of losing him.

Be it tradition or be it her growing feelings for Sid she is connected to Sid. Even if Sid pushes her towards Armaan today's Riddhima looks back at her husband. She doesn't wish to go. She wants to walk beside her husband.

And that's why I feel he is at an advantage. Even if Riddhima still loves Armaan, even if they pretend to be married, Sid has become a part of Riddhima that we can't deny.

I feel Armaan is at a disadvantage.  He has nothing left to do really. It's not like he can do something else to prove his love. Rid knows his love. It's not like he can say sorry gazillion times. She already forgave him that's why she went after him. It's not like he can make her love him. She already loves him. She is not testing him. It's Siddharth  who is being tested.

If Siddhanth wins then Armaan automatically loses, if he loses then Armaan wins. Not the other way around. Armaan can't win over Riddhima. Siddhanth has to lose first.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^^ AGREE!
i saw the promooo...todays precap many times! :)
iff u see Ridz face, shee really wants to go back to Sid.
She doesnt wanna stay with Armaan, becuz like u said:
The girl almost killed herself couple of times for him. So it's not as if she is waiting to fall in love with him.
^shee almost died looking for Armaan, but he didnt come back! :((
I dont think she will wear Armaans mangalsutra, and didnt u notice when she was said the promise, she kept looking at sid, you cud see the fear she has of losing him!
anu555 thumbnail
she wants to be with sid is not because she loves him but beceuse of the lecture given by sids mom about a mrried women in india so she is doing a duty of a wife as she told sid in todays episode that yur mom tells me about bhartiya nari and thats what iam doing and u r asking me to do natak of armaane wife just go again and watch todays episode
tina_manoj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Well its not like Armaan didnt help riddhima!! AND its b4 u talk about traditions/morals well think about- Is playing with Armaans emotions good? Is playing with our emotions good?

Tina_manoj

P.S. I just posted my opinion!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm post Fatz !! Goshh !! I mean I can die over their chemistry.. Ridz was SO cute.. Sid is being cruel to her🥺 She just doesn't wanna go back to Armaan.. Why doesn't Sid understand this🤔

I loved Ridz's fear and her dialogs.. She has already fallen for Sid.. And her dilemma to do this drama proves this !! Like any normal happily-married-wife, she is reluctant to play pati-patni with some other man.. Awwwww.. Sid is truly making her play Pati Patni aur Woh.. But Ridz just wanna be in Pati-Patni stuff❤️ They're SO adorable.. Hehhee..

Love u Ridz and Sidz.. U rock my world ! Hug to u Sid🤗now plz pass it to Ridz🥱
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anu555

she wants to be with sid is not because she loves him but beceuse of the lecture given by sids mom about a mrried women in india so she is doing a duty of a wife as she told sid in todays episode that yur mom tells me about bhartiya nari and thats what iam doing and u r asking me to do natak of armaane wife just go again and watch todays episode

First of all, chill dude😳

And her eyes were more expressive than her dialogs😉 Hope u have seen the epi.. And the way she was looking at him, all hurt🥺 I don't think a woman who is FORCED into a marriage, would have SO much pain in her eyes, when she's told to leave her husband🥱That woman would be jumping for sure.. Unlike Ridz🥱
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riddhima said to herself in yesterdays episode That it was her dream to get married to Armaan and now she has to act it out.Oh dear she's scared really scared but Not because she has to let go of Sid, but cos with her true love around her she wont be able to stop herself from loving him like crazy like she does , like her eyes say. As for Sid, if there really was a pact like they always wanna be together wouldnt they have already owned up to their marriage In front of his Mom? Couldnt she simply tell her I'm married to ur son and will remain so and be happy cos i'm just the Wife u always want me to be?? There is no excuse for their dilly-dallying, no fear of losing the marriage, cos it really never was a Proper married relation in the first place, Its the fear of giving in to honest feelings of love and yet not being able o because of the status they are in.
ImmortalAdiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Riddhima said to herself in yesterdays episode That it was her dream to get married to Armaan and now she has to act it out.Oh dear she's scared really scared but Not because she has to let go of Sid, but cos with her true love around her she wont be able to stop herself from loving him like crazy like she does , like her eyes say. As for Sid, if there really was a pact like they always wanna be together wouldnt they have already owned up to their marriage In front of his Mom? Couldnt she simply tell her I'm married to ur son and will remain so and be happy cos i'm just the Wife u always want me to be?? There is no excuse for their dilly-dallying, no fear of losing the marriage, cos it really never was a Proper married relation in the first place, Its the fear of giving in to honest feelings of love and yet not being able o because of the status they are in.

agreed
anu555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

First of all, chill dude😳

And her eyes were more expressive than her dialogs😉 Hope u have seen the epi.. And the way she was looking at him, all hurt🥺 I don't think a woman who is FORCED into a marriage, would have SO much pain in her eyes, when she's told to leave her husband🥱That woman would be jumping for sure.. Unlike Ridz🥱
[/QUOTif she loves sid nowthen y not they both r telling the truth to armaan E]y not sid is having guards to tell the truth to his mom have u ever seen any husdand telling their wife to be sombodys wife is ths love or corwardness

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cant agree more my frend...this is not tht she is a child to do smethng...she can b happy if she is with armaan..but she is not!!she wants to go to sid,,,thst it...nothing u can do abt it...accept it or not ur decision!