Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
lolz yami....true say.....it seems they don't even exist now.......and storyline is just.......the less said the better.....

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol yami....i agree no story line left.....they r jst dragging it....even yuna has been dragged bcoz of dat.....nothing but btween all d crap yuna is not focused properly n we fans r suffering wid lack of vit.yuna...!!! lolz...

hi pri...*hugs* dear...

Edited by flamingo_aries - 14 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujsub

hey yami. i second your thoughts. love shouldn't be such that it brings about a drastic change in a person. people need to accept each to other as they are. hi suj... yeh when we luv someone, it is something like accepting someone as they are... n in any relation there is compromise/sacrifice which is a different thing...

coming back to yuna, specially yuvi who has this AYM attitude is now damn scared of facing Naina's pappa and he gets all the more annoyed when Naina is paired with someone else. he obviously knows that Naina won't fall for anyone except for him. i just hope that this insecurity of his doesn't stop him from coming back to his AYM attitude. his romantic side is pretty cool but the AYM rocks.
lol definitely AYM rocks...

the most annoying part is that Yuna aren't given screen space forget considerable screen space.
agree can't take this way anymore.. thanks for the comment...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

lol yami....i agree no story line left.....they r jst dragging it....even yuna has been dragged bcoz of dat.....nothing but btween all d crap yuna is not focused properly n we fans r suffering wid lack of vit.yuna...!!! lolz...

lolzz maithi u r the true doctor.. not like our irresponsible interns.. they don't know how to luv, they don't know how to treat, cross questioning Dr.Armaan for simple things. we wan vit. yuna... b/w hw was ur day?

@ pri

the lesser we talk abt story line the lesser headache we get...lol n hw was ur day?

there's a hilarious topic "future prediction" jus check it guys really funny...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol yami I love this post...and you're right even with exams going on I am all for whacking that crazy yuvi out of that AYM yuvi...mommy...I don't like this guy!!

lmao anyways....people do change after love...or maybe just after every relationship...when you make a new friend...you sometimes try to mold yourself to what that person prefers...even if you are not true to yourself in return

I know this doesn't make any sense...but one tends to notice a change...I guess...

anyways...but this change in Yuvi is something out of the blue...or maybe it's a serial and we want it to be shaped the way we like...

on a personal note...if a guy I love tells me that he doesn't like any other guy looking at me...I am sorry but that dude is going to get thrown into a pool and electructed in it!! lol
flamingo_aries thumbnail
lol ..yami thanks...my day was as usual so so..nothing much intersting....hw was ur day??
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@matzi*hugs* what's up with you ???

@sumi....lolz.....you are influenced by me :P.....too much of jalladgiri these days.....eh ??

@yami.....lolz...true say.....and my day was good.....full of classes and studies and all....lolz.....how was yours ??

Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol yami I love this post...and you're right even with exams going on I am all for whacking that crazy yuvi out of that AYM yuvi...plss do the honors sumi...mommy...I don't like this guy!! amma... me too don't like this guy...

lmao anyways....people do change after love...or maybe just after every relationship...when you make a new friend...you sometimes try to mold yourself to what that person prefers...even if you are not true to yourself in return

I know this doesn't make any sense...but one tends to notice a change...I guess... adjusting when someone starts living together will bring some changes, but here it is absurd...

anyways...but this change in Yuvi is something out of the blue...or maybe it's a serial and we want it to be shaped the way we like...yet no one will lose their originality like yuvi...

on a personal note...if a guy I love tells me that he doesn't like any other guy looking at me...I am sorry but that dude is going to get thrown into a pool and electructed in it!! lol definitely, me too will plan something good like electrocuting...

Interstellar thumbnail
@ maithi

i was extremely bored so watched two movies.. ysrdy night n today....

@ pri

pri don't u think too much of clss attendance is ought to bring bad luck for ppl like us....
flamingo_aries thumbnail

@pri- m fine..........getting bored watching this crap....but now so much addicted to d show dat cant leave it...n also wid sum hopes to watch yuna....

@sumi-lol....mar jayega ur hubby...!!!