YuNa 4 - The Missing Link

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So I'm still searching the missing Yuvi… trying my best to find him again… N wish to applaud him again with the title 'The Dashing Dare Devil'… N here I wish to share few of my friend's opinion…

That Sneha says, "Cheeziness is not his cup of tea…"

Maithi says that she likes cute Yuvi but luvs Yuvi with attitude n just like me, she is clinging on to the hopes… (Poor Maithi n myself… "We'll adhere to our hopes Maithi…")

N Sumi, though busy with exams is still fuming with lamp stand in hand to chase the luvr boy Yuvi n get back the AYM Yuvi…

N Anji is scared out of her wits, n very rarely catches up YuNa scenes on You Tube n says though watching for the umpteenth time, she is happy with the old YuNa scenes…

As for Pri… She is not satisfied with the barbequed effects… Complains that the return of semi-Yuvi results in semi barbequed effect… Says it arouses her even more…

So the problem here is, as per YuNa, falling in luv turns a person from normal human to saint… My question is that, does it compulsorily require falling in luv with a boy for girl n vice versa? (Sadly I'll be disqualified here… Falling in luv is not like purchasing a chocolate bar, or to say 'my question paper is bit too hard for anyone… So many disqualified… Well I didn't count… My ethical ideas n screening system stands thus, that any guy needn't be scared to befriend me… I guarantee their safety for sure… I think most of my friends will belong to this view as mine…) I do luv my parents, friends… but I haven't yet changed a saint… Am still the same as I have known myself for ages…

From what I observed, I would say, we can see a euphoric change in people falling in luv… But there are also people who contain themselves n there won't be such immediate changes…

My experience… Myself n my friend, Ms.Luv (like newly wed bride, she was the newly fallen in luv, luvr girl…) went for shopping… I noticed my friend acting strangely… Walking away from men n women, an abnormal stiffness than usual, maybe I should take it as over consciousness, an odd smirk on her face, a kind of abnormal soft approach… Totally she acted weird… When I questioned her, her reply was weirder than her gimmick... She said that Mr.Luv disliked if someone else (esp. men…) looked at her… N so she is avoiding people… I had the urge to say, "Why don't you both shift to Mars?" But I kept mum… She was the same girl who ramp walked with us, amidst gang of guys n we were awarding marks to guys… As for awarding marks, the tagline is, "You are playing with crackers… Play it safe… Don't tamper with a flower pot to make it explode…" (This means that we can't say to a guy, "You have been awarded '0' or minus marks…" Better pick the best ones n say, "You are above average…" N definitely our ranking system didn't consider the outward appearance alone…)

Even I noticed a change in Mr.Luv… He was quite normal when he proposed… But then he acted like a superman with super attitude… My friend, Ms.Luv who usually jogged to college was floating like a cloud testing my patience even more… (I know the quote, "luv is blind…" But I was wondering that time if Luv is brainless…)  I was fuming over this change n my friend knowing the raising temper of mine, kept mum… (It took some two weeks for Mr n Ms.Luv to settle down…) Nothing but longer the time they chat, sooner the trance effect drains…

Coming to YuNa, here the effect is topsy-turvy… Naina is acting as a super woman with super attitude (an abnormal activity, I haven't come across…) n Yuvi, to describe in soft polite words… He has transformed from a super attitude man to cuddly teddy bear… Yuvi means, he is a man of attitude, courage, optimism, confidence n someone who approaches things with cool n collected means… But nowadays… if one day, he has these qualities… The other day he appears a cry baby… Another day like a cute luvr boy… N another day it seems, he himself is confused about who he is…

Wish things are checked… N wish some more time slot is given for YuNa…

Luv

Yami.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one yami!😉

Yuvi's vanishing AYMness arouses me.....lmao......this really cracked me up....and true say about those barbecued effects....no amount of my jalladgiri seems to be working on that cuddly teddy bear....hmph!

I too fail to understand how can love change a person. I know they feel really happy about it and are always on cloud nine.....but does that mean you change yourself.....I don't think so! We all love so many people around us....our parents, friends and all....if they fail to bring about a change in the real us then why do people change when they fall in love romantically. As you said, some don't change.....but they are very rare....even I know many people whom love has changed. But I guess that's what it does to you.....shakes you up completely and turns your life upside down....lolz...

Here, Yuvi has turned into a love sick chihuahua who also changes its color....as in acts differently every day....lolz.....but I think he was always emotional.....even during that scene of his with Aviraaj....his birthday one.....Yuvi was crying......he had tears in his eyes even when Naina had asked him to share his pain with her.....maybe I did not look beyond his AYM attitude and his one-liners.......though am not trying to defend him.......but now that he has become one I can only hope that he gets back into his character....lolz
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey yami....*hugs*............our dare devil is geeting bak thoda thoda...!! well as per present yuna situation its hard to get bak fully throttled hottie in his AYM Mode....but seems to get it a bit-atleast in front of raaj.......

wat i believe changing after falling in lv is it depends on depth of feeling for each-other...if any one of d other feels insecure its jst bcuz they dnt trust each other as required in any relationships.......take eg.of ur friend-if he loves her he shud accept her as wat she was when he proposed her...any restrictions i think shud not be laiden on....for profilaxis of quarrels ur friend too changed accordingly😲......but everytime its not neccesary to change oneselves....lyk as yuna...yuvi has changed bcoz now he has gone deeper for relationships...he cudnt afford to lose naina.....well for my belief person changes somewat if he/she is truely bonded by lv...insecurity of loosing ones makes them a chuckoo...otherwise there r persons who dnt change at all...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Nice one yami!😉  hi pri... *hugs*

Yuvi's vanishing AYMness arouses me.....lmao......this really cracked me up....and true say about those barbecued effects....no amount of my jalladgiri seems to be working on that cuddly teddy bear....hmph!  ..lol i don't want this teddy bear... i wan AYM..

I too fail to understand how can love change a person. I know they feel really happy about it and are always on cloud nine.....but does that mean you change yourself.....I don't think so! We all love so many people around us....our parents, friends and all....if they fail to bring about a change in the real us then why do people change when they fall in love romantically. As you said, some don't change.....but they are very rare....even I know many people whom love has changed. those changes are sacrifice, compromise dat is essential for a frictionless relation.. any relation, even in friendship we come across such things... n here i hav mentioned a short term euphoric change, which will vanish at the speed it comes.... But I guess that's what it does to you.....shakes you up completely and turns your life upside down....lolz...

Here, Yuvi has turned into a love sick chihuahua who also changes its color....as in acts differently every day....lolz.....but I think he was always emotional.....even during that scene of his with Aviraaj....his birthday one.....Yuvi was crying........though he was crying his attitude was intact... lol can't forget that part n the happy b'day song... terrific lolzhe had tears in his eyes even when Naina had asked him to share his pain with her.....maybe I did not look beyond his AYM attitude and his one-liners.......though am not trying to defend him.......but now that he has become one I can only hope that he gets back into his character....lolz ..woww pri u too joining the "hope" group... only that is left... with/without attitude lol we don't even get yuna... 

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

hey yami....*hugs*............our dare devil is geeting bak thoda thoda...!! well as per present yuna situation its hard to get bak fully throttled hottie in his AYM Mode....but seems to get it a bit-atleast in front of raaj....... ..hi maithi.. *hugs*

wat i believe changing after falling in lv is it depends on depth of feeling for each-other...if any one of d other feels insecure its jst bcuz they dnt trust each other as required in any relationships.......take eg.of ur friend-if he loves her he shud accept her as wat she was when he proposed her...any restrictions i think shud not be laiden on....for profilaxis of quarrels ur friend too changed accordingly😲......but everytime its not neccesary to change oneselves....lyk as yuna...yuvi has changed bcoz now he has gone deeper for relationships...he cudnt afford to lose naina.....well for my belief person changes somewat if he/she is truely bonded by lv...insecurity of loosing ones makes them a chuckoo...otherwise there r persons who dnt change at all.....yeh maithi there are ppl who don't change...but as for yuna, naina luvd that yuvi with attitude.. so he needn't change, i don't want him to be arrogant, but he can be himself with one liners, teasing her then pacify her.. but not an utmost luvr boy.. can be mix of luvr boy n attitude...

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeh yami...we can jst hope now...!! but in past yuvi was AYM bcoz of his revenge-frustration..once it was vomitted nothing left in store for him to get frustrated...but yeah he shud b confident at times,teasing naina n not following her as her puppet😆......!!!

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

yeh yami...we can jst hope now...!! but in past yuvi was AYM bcoz of his revenge-frustration..once it was vomitted nothing left in store for him to get frustrated...but yeah he shud b confident at times,teasing naina n not following her as her puppet😆......!!!

yea maithi not only frustration,(good..) he left behind, his confidence too...

n lol definitely the saree-pallu matter we discussed shouldn't happen...

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@yami*hugs* ....yeah....am always in the 'hope' group......lolz.....I never lose hope till the very end.....so am going to hope that not only Yuvi becomes his normal self again.....but also YuNa get a good amount of screen space....lolz

@matzi....I agree with you......there is nothing left that can frustrate Yuvi and make him angry anymore......but he needs to be more confident.....and not always ask Naina for support.....lolz...
Interstellar thumbnail
@ pri

time slot is annoying nowadays... n as for the story line no words..
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey yami. i second your thoughts. love shouldn't be such that it brings about a drastic change in a person. people need to accept each to other as they are.

coming back to yuna, specially yuvi who has this AYM attitude is now damn scared of facing Naina's pappa and he gets all the more annoyed when Naina is paired with someone else. he obviously knows that Naina won't fall for anyone except for him. i just hope that this insecurity of his doesn't stop him from coming back to his AYM attitude. his romantic side is pretty cool but the AYM rocks.

the most annoying part is that Yuna aren't given screen space forget considerable screen space.
Edited by sujsub - 14 years ago