Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wednesday come quick, lol. πŸ€ͺ I want to know how he finds out? I hope Rids stands up and speaks out. OR Rids just looks at Sid in hope and cries, and then Armaan realises that Rids is no longer his and the SR connection. πŸ˜
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Every expression of Ridz is reacting due to Sid and not Armaan that much is so visible

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Well said Nitz,I am counting on you both Poco and Asthu to give us a proper SR ending if DMG fails to do so...
πŸ€—
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yas- Those ideas are going to kill me. I really really want Sid to speak up. Thats what Riddhima heart wants too. Or both πŸ˜”
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Awwwwwwww.... Parul. My little one. I will keep writing SR OS for you people , so that irrespective what happens in the show, we will always know that SR is our couple and always will be. And only because we think like that , we RULE!

Pocu, i definately cherish your OS's coz they are what SR should beπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asthuox

Thank you. Tries something new with Siddhima and it came out well. I love this pair. They bring magic in everything 😍

Thats why they are the magical pair,brings out best in everyone😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
I am still waiting for Rids to slap Sid.
I heard this dialogue in PR which Archana said about Manav which goes something like this 'Duniya ke liye hum bale sahi nahin he, par hum ek dusri ye ke liye ekdum sahi, perfect te' .  I wish Ridhimma will say something like that in the near future. I
Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthuox

Yas- Those ideas are going to kill me. I really really want Sid to speak up. Thats what Riddhima heart wants too. Or both πŸ˜”

If only Sid sees the pain in her eyes, he has to stand up for his sake and not only that for Ridz, not to make her go through this, in this way πŸ˜”

Please stop the wedding sid!!!πŸ₯Ί

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Please stop the wedding sid!!!πŸ₯Ί

The canteen wedding. 🀣