Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What else are you going to give me ,Rossa?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

guys yeah someone had posted the topic and that person was also ryt abwt armaan comming back.

hey every who has cum on

poco yu posh janani love love love yur OS

Thanks tweetie. I am loving your avi. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

hello every1...........................hv come after a long time

any news from TT abt the jeran intvw

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOL sorry pocu. My computer is crushed where i had stuff saved on word. My laptop don't have the software. And I really like what i wrote on my computer. Don't feel the magic of writing one again. Trying to get it fixed. If not. Then just have to make one up again :(

Eww and this looked much better while making. But it's Siddhima stuff. So decided to post it anyway.

Edited by Asthuox - 14 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asthuox

LOOOL sorry pocu. My computer is crushed where i had stuff saved on word. My laptop don't have the software. And I really like what i wrote on my computer. Don't feel the magic of writing one again. Trying to get it fixed. If not. Then just have to make one up again :(

Omg thankgod I got you Asthu I don't know if you remember me or not So I ll reintroduce myself,Hi! I am parul and I badly want you to write an SR ff ! plzzzzzzzzzz*puppy face*😛
Okay in a more sensible way If you have  time can you write SR ff?😛
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wishing everyone a very happy easter

norzar
Asthuox thumbnail
Hey parul 🤗. I believe I do remember you when i posted my FF intro ages back. Babes I would love too. I actually will. My hopes my are gone away. Im so use to writing things on word. But actually in the time i got today. I will TRY and write a OS if my brain works. Take this as a 25% promise. LOOL! Edited by Asthuox - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthuox

Eww and this looked much better while making. But it's Siddhima stuff. So decided to post it anyway.

It is looking supecute, Aasthoooooooooooo! I love the colouring , baby. 😳😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Look at the way Riddhima is looking at Sid with those tearful eyes. There is so much of pain and angst in her eyes. She looks ready to stand up and slap Sid and burst into tears. I love how everyone has used that picture in the siggies. If this is not love , what is.
Asthuox thumbnail
Aww thanks pocu. Made me feel better but i don't like it much. I perfer the onces i posted yesterday <3

Here if you aint seen them. The second one is my fav 😳