Why Sidma RULES! Explanations. WrningPg 5 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh dear, i agree to every single thing you mentioned lighteningbuzz.
I just hope the CVs think like you and never separate our loving sidma jodi. They suit each other perfectly!!!

Originally posted by: pinguunique

Oh dear, i agree to every single thing you mentioned lighteningbuzz.

I just hope the CVs think like you and never separate our loving sidma jodi. They suit each other perfectly!!!

😛👏👏
👏
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so true, but today is a day not to rejoyce in the sorrow of them all, although we now know where love stands... we feels for all who've won and lost on the same level, without anyone winning at the end...

They are so powerful! Be it a hate, bond, dislike bond, like bond or pati patni bond, they are simply amazing. I have loved other couples before but it's rare to see a couple with so much chemistry that I want to use the word " FATE". Fate put them in each other's path.
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

They are so powerful! Be it a hate, bond, dislike bond, like bond or pati patni bond, they are simply amazing. I have loved other couples before but it's rare to see a couple with so much chemistry that I want to use the word " FATE". Fate put them in each other's path.

on and off screen... both actors will be remembered for these roles (edit) and their chemistry... crossed paths   fates it is.. 
Edited by johanne - 14 years ago
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannah.

@Topic Maker- I can see where you are coming from with your points, however I disagree with them, call me a blind AR fan but here is what I would reply to your points that you made.

Your fist point was the time difference. Fair enough, you tell me, if the saga was Sid Riddhima loving one another for 2 years and go through a shoot out and after 6 months Riddhima unwillingly gets married to Armaan and begins to 'fall in love' with him, would you be able to accept that after seeing SR for 2 years, probably not. 2 years is a long time. AR went through so much, from falling in love, breaking apart, facing death and everything else. What point was trying to be made, that those 2 years were just a waste. I don't think so.

Your second point, well those replies 'he is cute' I personally have not come across so I cannot comment on.

"oh he was helpless that he left her and all that' I agree with you on that, that was portrayed as plain STUPID. But then again it makes me question that why on earth did Riddhima consent for such a marriage in the first place when she knew somewhere at the ends of this earth her Armaan was ill. So she is just as much to blame. There is no point brining in Indian morals here, Riddhima is lady of the 21st century, she need not sacrifice her love and life for her khandaani izzat. I think her morals have flown out the window... she still hasn't told Armaan that she is married.

Sid was a good friend who stood by her side, but there is no saying that all your good friends should become your husbands.

Your final point 'Sid the guy who sacrifices' personally I think he is being a coward. If he really loved her, as much as he claims, then he would never have allowed her to go to Armaan, even for the sake of his mum in this case. He says he is 'letting Riddhima choose who she wants' when quite frankly he is playing with Armaans emotions, Armaan is actually a HUMAN.So sorry my sympathies are not with Sid.

I can see where you are coming from with a lot of your points, however I do disagree. Sorry incase any of my points are offensive to anybody

Peace Out
Hannahxx

Just three quick points:

1) In terms of Ridz still marrying someone when she knew Armaan was out there and ill. What was she supposed to do that she hadn't already done? She fought with her family to go find him, she searched like crazy only to find him and have him leave her with a letter? She was crushed to learn he left her at a time he probably needed her the most. What else could she do? In that pagalpan state of hers she even decided to end her life and we may have had the Romeo-Juliet/Heer-Ranjha story people keep comparing AR to, except here, Juliet's husband was a doctor! She tried everything and in today's episode she even told him if only once you had trusted me and told me to wait I would've waited a lifetime for you.

2) Just a quick note about best friends I've noticed with all the married couples who I think have the best relationship and even with friends who are in strong, committed relationships - the kind I idealise and hope to have myself, I've noticed when you ask them how they found such a great husband/boyfriend they have all said the same thing....it's because s/he is my best friend. Believe it or not but it is your best friend that in many cases makes the ideal life-partner. So if you consider SR as best friends then that gives us something to consider..........

3) i don't think Sid is a coward, it takes more guts to do what he's doing then be a over-protective jerk playing the I'm-your-husband card. When the show first began, Sid seemed like an idealist who was content in his own little world where everything was happy and maybe a part of that still hasn't left. I think the reason he's giving Ridz the freedom to choose is because like the saying goes "If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours and if it doesn't it was never yours to begin with" - and that's how you know. Sid just wants to know....

No offence or malice intended I was just giving my 3 cents
shamil thumbnail
krispy, 🤗
loved ur '3 cents'😉👏
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Bravo! U reli gave it to the AR fans! Well, many people who watched the show from the starting feel that the show owes them at least enough for AR to get together. I, too, have been watching the show from the start though I left it in between. Nonetheless, I know whats been going on. Neither do we owe the show anything nor does the show owe us anything. We don't owe the show anything because its just a show not a country for god's sake! " I love my country and I owe it my life!" If we owe the show anything, its just the good time it gave us ( for AR fans AR moments, for SR fans SR moments, for YuNa fans YuNa moments, etc) The show on the contrary owes us NOTHING! Agreed we made the show run and reach new heights but did the Cvs or the production house come at our door-steps begging us to do so?? NO! And neither are they asking us to do so now. If you don't like whats going on in the show please stop watching it and hurting yourself. Then come here, bash the character and hurt others! Sincere request to the audience whether AR fan or SR fan or YuNa fan or whoever...if you don't like the show don't watch it. With a dip in trps the show will automatically go off air
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they are an amazing couple . soulmates is the word that cum to mind with SR
coz they r the bestest......as simple as that