Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey chill, I wasn't bringing any unpleasantness to your topic, I was clearly stating my opinion.

I was asking a rhetorical question... I shall bare in mind not to do so in the future, sorry nonetheless

I guess we both stated out view points, you are firm on yours being an SR fan and I am firm on mine being an AR fan.

I never said being a lady of the 21st century means 'throwing your morals put the window' I clearly stated that Riddhima has. Not me or you but Riddhima.  Yes you are right LOVE is not the most important part of a marriage but here is where our ideals differ or may collaborate , for me trust and love are the two most important aspects to any marriage. Do you think it was moral of Riddhima to keep Armaan in the dark ? This is what I meant in terms of morals.

Personally If I loved someone as much as Sid claims he loves Riddhima, then I would not sacrifice her, just my opinion. If he is her 'husband' then he needs to buckle down and act like one, and tell Armaan straight up, that Riddhima is my wife, dont come near her...

I feel Riddhima has made the situation worse, she needs to sort out her priorities and decide asap who she wants

I am glad we are able to understand one another's views without causing an arguments 😊

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxx

Another insight I want to give to all those who are questioning my post. I think that the people who have the display names of "sayankgunur" and "1994" (Goldie). They have the answers to the questions AR fans have been asking me about my post. They have pretty much wrapped up my post in an concise and mature way. So, thanks "sayankgunar" and "1994 (Goldie)" you guys made excellent comments that to hit the bullet right on the target. Also, to all you SIDMA FANS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU guys! You guys are all my friendzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and you guyz totally ROCK.
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Hannah toooo for her points and more πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Hannah.

Hey chill, I wasn't bringing any unpleasantness to your topic, I was clearly stating my opinion.

I was asking a rhetorical question... I shall bare in mind not to do so in the future, sorry nonetheless

I guess we both stated out view points, you are firm on yours being an SR fan and I am firm on mine being an AR fan.

I never said being a lady of the 21st century means 'throwing your morals put the window' I clearly stated that Riddhima has. Not me or you but Riddhima.  Yes you are right LOVE is not the most important part of a marriage but here is where our ideals differ or may collaborate , for me trust and love are the two most important aspects to any marriage. Do you think it was moral of Riddhima to keep Armaan in the dark ? This is what I meant in terms of morals.

Personally If I loved someone as much as Sid claims he loves Riddhima, then I would not sacrifice her, just my opinion. If he is her 'husband' then he needs to buckle down and act like one, and tell Armaan straight up, that Riddhima is my wife, dont come near her...

I feel Riddhima has made the situation worse, she needs to sort out her priorities and decide asap who she wants

I am glad we are able to understand one another's views without causing an arguments 😊

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxx

Hannah,

No, you have the right to your opinion and I respect that. At least we do agree that Riddhima has lost her morals and has really made the situation worse. I think both us have set an example for other people that two people can have different viewpoints without arguing or being name-calling like other people are. So, Hi 5! Anywayz, I got respect for you.

nondescript thumbnail
@lighteningbuzz- (Sorry I don't know your name)

You are right, lets extend a hand of friendship to show everybody that AR fans and SR fans can be friends. I am happy πŸ˜ƒ everybody should respect one another's feeling and opinions and then everyone will be happy

I'm glad we were able to converse in the adult manner

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxx
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
typical, when out of valid arguments to present their views, some have to resort to the basic simple my dad is bigger than you and that's that, and if this doesn't work, it's the insults....

still in kg

let's skip those and move to more interesting posts which brings valid discussion

again thank you topic maker in offering another view of the characters viewpoint...

it so enhances our viewing pleasure of this show and helps people to share their views for their pleasure

Originally posted by: Hannah.

@lighteningbuzz- (Sorry I don't know your name)

You are right, lets extend a hand of friendship to show everybody that AR fans and SR fans can be friends. I am happy πŸ˜ƒ everybody should respect one another's feeling and opinions and then everyone will be happy

I'm glad we were able to converse in the adult manner

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxx

We are friends! Put aside for the fact that we AR and SR fans. I can tell that you must be a very great friend in real life, I can just judge from the way you don't condemn other people's posts like a lot of AR posts do, and your maturity in respecting other people's opinions is great. To me you proved the saying true, that "friendship is more powerful than hatred!' So, kudos to you. P.S. hope people will see our example!Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
why do SR fan waste there time and write such big post as it there post is full of armman

i dont know you SR fan write for sidma or for armman

but anyways sid can keep that  cheap riddhima both full of low self confidence can keep each other i would love armaan moving on in life in just a week spam of time as riddhima moved after married

and one more thing you are talking about AR but to tell you where is AR they dies long back in KASH KASU KAJEN

if you see all these jodi had only 9 months of time to rule audience heart and KAJEN had only 5 months

if you ask your SRfan which AR jodi they supportyou will get the clear picture how much SR is loved

never say AR got 2 years they only got months and each pair ans ruled fan earth so much that your SR does not stand next to them provided there favourite ridz is playing

if shilpa comes back SR id drained
if sukirit comes back again SR is drained

AR dies in KASH KASU KAJEN

and i am KASH fan so i dont care for AR let this cheap riddhima go to anyone JP or joggy will also be fine
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
and yeah i agree with you sidma ruled dmg so much that he just went in drain

now poor even armman cannot remove this dmg form the drainage
and nor does the cv

nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

We are friends! Put aside for the fact that we AR and SR fans. I can tell that you must be a very great friend in real life, I can just judge from the way you don't condemn other people's posts like a lot of AR posts do, and your maturity in respecting other people's opinions is great. To me you proved the saying true, that "friendship is more powerful than hatred!' So, kudos to you. P.S. hope people will see our example!

Aww Thank You πŸ˜ƒ The feeling is mutual
And you are right friendship is far more powerful than hatred. And yes I really do hope people see the example.

Its been really nice talking to you, I hope we get to talk more on the forum soon😊

Loads of Love Hannahxx

Edited by Hannah. - 14 years ago