Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved yaara ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited๐Ÿ˜ƒiam back ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey Dear Ritz๐Ÿค—
Thanx a million for the lovely and beautiful VM ...๐Ÿค—Loved it to the coreโค๏ธ
Omg i just knew that was ur Vm ...I know that laagi scene is ur fav na๐Ÿ˜‰,,,Mine to ...
Waise i never heard this instrumental tune before ...๐Ÿ˜ณbut it was just fab ...wow u included kala to ...superb๐Ÿ˜‰...Thanx yaara...waiting for the nxt one ...i hope u make it soon ...u rocked it ...
lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ pooja: aww thank you for such lovely comments. who cares about what channel thinks. they have to make a living even if they have to sell trash. ๐Ÿ˜† I like instrumental music a lot. I even made a vm on Rehna hai tere dil mein instrumental music. I don't know if u watched it, many of the members here liked it.

@ neets: yes it was me who made this vm. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm so glad u liked it. I did read the comments on the vm contest post. make-believe ki bhi baised vote mil gayi coz of Kala Tai.๐Ÿ˜† I couldn't leave her out of the vm. she's my only fav villian. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

@ suhana: u better come back and comment. I know u will par phir bata rehi hoon. ๐Ÿ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing Intrumental .Music and the VM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

, I loved it seen it multiple times already .. ' Aye naku roh mat .. ' ,, one of the most chrished moment for all of us ...the intensity we saw during Anna n Jagtap  times carried on till the end ,,,

and then the end with Kala's defeat was awesome ,nice concept and beautiful VM Ritz..
Thanks for sharing

enjoy ur day
Raj

-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Amazing Intrumental .Music and the VM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

, I loved it seen it multiple times already .. ' Aye naku roh mat .. ' ,, one of the most chrished moment for all of us ...the intensity we saw during Anna n Jagtap  times carried on till the end ,,,

and then the end with Kala's defeat was awesome ,nice concept and beautiful VM Ritz..
Thanks for sharing

enjoy ur day
Raj

thanks Raj. aww u already watched it multiple times. ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks for the lovely comments. ๐Ÿค— I'm glad u enjoyed it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suhana19 thumbnail
I have edited my comments yaar๐Ÿค—
suhana19 thumbnail
Omg Omg Omg i just noticed๐Ÿ˜ฒu made a new already ...Yipeee excited to watch ...will be back to comment ...
love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved yaara ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited๐Ÿ˜ƒiam back ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey Dear Ritz๐Ÿค—
Thanx a million for the lovely and beautiful VM ...๐Ÿค—Loved it to the coreโค๏ธ
Omg i just knew that was ur Vm ...I know that laagi scene is ur fav na๐Ÿ˜‰,,,Mine to ...
Waise i never heard this instrumental tune before ...๐Ÿ˜ณbut it was just fab ...wow u included kala to ...superb๐Ÿ˜‰...Thanx yaara...waiting for the nxt one ...i hope u make it soon ...u rocked it ...
lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

your welcome suhana. aww I'm glad u liked it. ๐Ÿค—
@ bold: ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I already made another one and u already noticed it. ๐Ÿ˜† well u took so long to unreserve your post and I was done with another vm. ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Yuvi: thanks. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ritz, that was so beautiful...really...just the thought of it, how you used only one scene, and WHAT a scene at that...I loved the 'dheere dheere' parts, showing how Dutta mellowed bit by bit in this scene itself, first turning to go to her, then when he folds his hand around hers in reciprocation, sigh ๐Ÿ˜Š...there's this one bit which goes 'dheere dheere, begaana, dheere dheere' and that's exactly when Dutta is speed walking right past Kala without even so much as looking at her while she is all shocked, which I found so hilariously perfect too ๐Ÿคฃ

I have a huge soft spot for the song otherwise as well, and viewing this just touched me so much with the beauty and soul in the scene ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ritz itz beautiful (saibo) ...u know i got a request to do this song too...and am currently still working on it...loved urs tho ...beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ lol mine is the black Nakku ๐Ÿ˜† ...awww loved the scenes ...just absolutely love this song ...great work :)

and your VM for the contest was brilliant to ...loved it ...great work ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Ritz, that was so beautiful...really...just the thought of it, how you used only one scene, and WHAT a scene at that...I loved the 'dheere dheere' parts, showing how Dutta mellowed bit by bit in this scene itself, first turning to go to her, then when he folds his hand around hers in reciprocation, sigh ๐Ÿ˜Š...there's this one bit which goes 'dheere dheere, begaana, dheere dheere' and that's exactly when Dutta is speed walking right past Kala without even so much as looking at her while she is all shocked, which I found so hilariously perfect too ๐Ÿคฃ

I have a huge soft spot for the song otherwise as well, and viewing this just touched me so much with the beauty and soul in the scene ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you!

aww MB๐Ÿค— thanks for the lovely comments. Yeah I only used one scene for the whole vm coz the scene is just perfect.๐Ÿ˜ณ Damn I had to edit out Kala so much. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† took me forever to edit it. I"m glad u enjoyed it.
@bold: OMG u got it. that's exactly how I intended it to be. ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm glad I was able to make it. btw thanks for your bias vote for the vm contest. I included Kala Tai especially for Kala fans. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago