prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

double post pl ignore

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Ritu,u finally made the VM on extended version of BALHπŸ‘.I really liked those lines & that scene where nakku is chupke se niharoing Dutta was just perfect to go with the words.
The last -aur tum & that JMM 2 scene😍
Loved it,beautiful VM⭐️
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ritz...

WOW  its Beautiful😍

Thank god u completed till the song "aur tum ..." ...wonderful VM yaarπŸ‘...im drolling over it😳... n d madnoo song sequence scene n lyrics wer so apt...for Nakku...amzing loved it...Thank u dear..ur too gud πŸ€—
chithoo thumbnail
res πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
edit: ok i had to reserve first and then watch it again😳...ritz so the murder ka ilzam trick workedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i got my breath again and that was the most beautiful and satisfying 1 min 6 secs of the day for me😳☺️
oh no where will i find that angel face with a wicked smile that makes me faint each time😭😭😭😭...looks around spots Zuby, "Mrs.DSP"😳☺️, can you give me the where abouts of yr hubbyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
ritz thanks for making my dayπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
oh by the way love yr DP Avatar😳 it has my fav scene from BAHL and am laughing seeing even that.🀣
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ritz...finally saw your your VM, the extended version of Bade Ache Lagte Hain...is really good πŸ‘! The song is soo soft and soothing, loved it on Dutta and Nakku! Very well done, keep it up πŸ‘!

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ pooja: thanks. I"m glad u enjoyed it. madno scene and aur tum are my fav parts of the tiny vm. LOL.

@ Sonee: thanks. madno scene suited the lyrics really well. I'm glad u liked it.

@ Viji: yes murder ka ilzam worked. LOL. thanks viji. aww I'm glad u enjoyed it. Mrs. DSP is too busy watching Mr. DSP in the tamil version. so check out her update on what's Mr. DSP doing these days. LOL.
even I can not stop laughing seeing the avi I've put. hilarious episode of BALH. loved that scene. LOL.

@ Aparna: thanks. I'm glad u liked it. I really liked the song. really miss D-N a lot. but all good things come to an end but this was a very bad ending. but anyways, I'll just cherish all those wonderful moments. miss u and your vms a lot.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲 Ritu,SweetsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You made a VM on what was my ringtone for years before I changed it to the DSP score last yearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome yaar! That is my favourite day dream too. Me falling off a cliff & D Sweetie flying in from nowhere & both of us hurtling into oblivion while lost in each other's eyes!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍"pappi jhappi" Soooper!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Looking forward to more,dear!
Haye! This morning Marina & now you.Made my day,sweets!😳  forum mein hi mile aap log,Saala real life mein kitne ghatiya log hi milte hain mujhe.😭

Zuby
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

😲😲😲 Ritu,SweetsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You made a VM on what was my ringtone for years before I changed it to the DSP score last yearπŸ‘ Awesome yaar! That is my favourite day dream too. Me falling off a cliff & D Sweetie flying in from nowhere & both of us hurtling into oblivion while lost in each other's eyes!😍"pappi jhappi" Soooper!⭐️ Looking forward to more,dear!

Haye! This morning Marina & now you.Made my day,sweets!😳  forum mein hi mile aap log,Saala real life mein kitne ghatiya log hi milte hain mujhe.😭

Zuby

OMG 😲 this was your ringtone. oh my my what an amazing ringtone. 😳 aww DSP bg score is too good. 😳
@ bold: aww Zuby u r damn cute. 😳 aww real life mein Zuby ko ghatiya log milte hain. awww πŸ€— don't worry D jaisa kabhie na kabhie aapko mil jayega. 😳 
Pooja_219 thumbnail
wow Ritu,awasome VM.πŸ‘
U know i had voted for this VM majorly becaz of that flute music,i am bit biased for flutesπŸ˜‰
But,loved ur interpretation,DN reunion & Kala's end,that's where the real LTL ends.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Unfortunately the channel think otheriwse,anyway u gave us the beautiful end to this fairy tale thru ur VM.πŸ‘πŸΌ

once again thanks for participating & giving us the chance to watch ur amazing creation.⭐️
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude that instrumental VM was yours! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I loveddd it, as did a lot of members! It was brilliant! Short but oh so sweet and dreamy like 😍 Who can forget the 'Aye Naku' bit! Sigh. Lovely, lovely VM. The instrumental was beautiful! Good job!