Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks!

The CV's are actually showing this difference in the show as well because Armaan has gone all out to say I am sorry, and those attempts have been amazing, if I was in Riddhima's position I would have reacted in the same way I mean I would have just broken down and cried.

But Sid's gestures are also beautifully shown just giving her a tissue meant he is always there to wipe her tears, he never needed to say a word and it was comforting to know that as well, its just proves the fact that the quantity doesn't matter it is the quality of the gesture.

I think for the first time in ages CVs have really done their homework-because I dont know who gets Ridz but we are being shown two different shades of bonding.And yes both Arman and Sid's gestures have been mindblowing in their own way.This would serve to confuse Ridz even more.

I also like how both interpretated Ridz 's reaction as to the ridhima they know after the AR reunion.Arman who was used to Ridz unreasonableness and unexplainable moods put it down to anger.While Sid who had seen the broken side of Ridz say it as her being lost.

Both were true and both were said by the people who each knew a different side of Ridhima
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post, Neha! I too have noticed.. Sid has a soothing effect on Riddhima. It's like as soon as she sees him, her emotions automatically compose itself and she becomes so mild and thoughtful. Rid too had a great affect on Sid. When it comes to Ridz, Sid has always acted with maturity. He is more thoughtful and understanding... a great friend who is always thr to help her without even asking any questions or answering any.
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

I think for the first time in ages CVs have really done their homework-because I dont know who gets Ridz but we are being shown two different shades of bonding.And yes both Arman and Sid's gestures have been mindblowing in their own way.This would serve to confuse Ridz even more.

I also like how both interpretated Ridz 's reaction as to the ridhima they know after the AR reunion.Arman who was used to Ridz unreasonableness and unexplainable moods put it down to anger.While Sid who had seen the broken side of Ridz say it as her being lost.

Both were true and both were said by the people who each knew a different side of Ridhima

That is so true they actually have thought about it well, I never thought of it this way but it is so true Sid and Armaan are both reacting to Riddhima the way they have seen her because Armaan never saw Riddhima in pain when he had left though Sid has seen both sides of Riddhima he has always helped the one that has been broken and lost 😳

One thing I will say the CV's always know what they want to do and they don't lose the plot they lose it when they have pressure from elsewhere that they make silly mistakes, therefore ruining shows 😳 because what they say at the beginning is what they want but then depending on pressure for TRP's and stuff they change and ruin their own concepts 😆

diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i still go with ar i mean no one can replace arman n ridhima's jodi
if arman hadn't cum bak den i wud've been really happy of sidma being together but now as arman is bak and seing how much he luvs ridhima i can't support sidma anymore!
and as u mentioned both the jodis r completely different...so it jst depends on ur taste
in my case i m wid AR
but i respect every1 else's opinion too

Edited by diju - 14 years ago
masumab63 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=diju]i still go with ar i mean no one can replace arman n ridhima's jodi
if arman hadn't cum bak den i wud've been really happy of sidma being together but now as arman is bak and seing how much he luvs ridhima i can't support sidma anymore!
and as u mentioned both the jodis r completely different...so it jst depends on ur taste
in my case i m wid AR
but i respect every1 else's opinion too

i agree with everything you wrote here......
 for me if armaan didnt come back, i would've been a SR fan....but thats not the case and i cant ingore or forget a magical pair that i've been watching for two years....

and i absolutely agree with the fact that AR love is like a gale.......
once they set eyes on each other, the hurricane, lightning, thunder and every other storm started form there.........

thats how magical and classic their love is........

and yeh sidma have a more subtle relationship, which is about caring and respect for each other.

both their relationship is on like two different universes......
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: masumab63

Thank you for sharing your views and that too so logically-for showing that we dont have to always flaunt our ar/sr flags in every thread.I totally understand your POV..AND RESPECT IT TOO

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Hi
I think you might have misunderstood my post.I didnt say there was no love between AR-Infact I said AR had a classic love story.I was merely saying that both the relations of AR and SIDMA -the way they interact is different.

The bonding is different for both.As for whether Sidma are in love or not-I am sorry but that was not the purpose of this thread.Yet I was merely talking about the bonding-the love aka affection they share rather than the in love status.I am sorry if I hurt you.I didnt mean to but you seem to have misunderstood my post.

you dont have to be sorry hun because u just said your opinion..and I said mine..I know you did talk about AR love I did agreeto that part of your topic but when it is compared with sr love or even talked to the level of ar love sorry i cannot accept that please, again that is my opinion
Neha_S thumbnail
understood!But I am glad you can take this post in an unbiased way:)
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your right AR is a unique jodi and will always remain one!
AR always and forever