If there is gale or a breeze-AR or SIDMA

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
The SIDMA track started just as AR had-the CVs have developed subtle differences which are now magnified and clearly seen.

Sidma is very unlike AR.There is none of the passionate intense eyelock ,nor is there great shouting matches for no reason.Instead there is a soft mutual respect,admiration that we see between them.Their affection is like a soft breeze while AR was a gale.

I like how both Sid and Ridz are awkward,shy,and yet so eager to be with each other.Also the way Sid shows his affection-not saying much-sweet rare compliments,very brief eyelocks and the way they dont know what to say at times and others they are very eloquent.Its very different and soothing.
The soothing effect and gentleness of the relationship I talked about in this thread has been so poignantly evident in last week's episodes.The part when Ridhima was rushing through the corridor angry and confused- but the moment she realised sid's presence her body language changed-something in her calmed down.

Similarly the moment Sid was next to her in that washing up space-there was so much calmness in her.I dont know how to say this -but I think Sid's presence somehow calms and soothes Ridz-Did that make sense?

I am not saying anything was wrong with AR chemistry-it was classic.All I am saying is how Sidma has captured my heart.I love the subtle way of their bonding.Their not-so-dramatic expressions which makes it seem real-

For me watching Sidma scenes bring a smile to my face.

While AR was an intense medley of saxaphones and guitars with fabolous rocky dancers in background.Their romance is like jazz music playing softly over which we can hear the gentle hum of the sea.
You gotta love them both!

What do you all think?
Edited by Neha_S - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sidhima bring a feeling of softness,love and a sweet romance....

As you mentioned,AR was a classic jodi in their times but now the situation has completely changed and so has the preference....

SR have won my heart and they indeed make a great couple....

I feel they both complete each other....there is something missing if one is absent....its like they are meant for each other....

When Ridhima thinks or even looks at Sid,she has this calmness and love that is seen on her face.....

Ridhima and Sid,for me,are two incomplete souls without each other...
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Neha.👏

Of course there would be subtle differences between SR and AR...they are two very different entities....each one has it's special place in this big wide world of imagination and creation.

Sid-Riddhima represent a simple yet dynamic side of love. I'd like to compare Sid-Ridz's relationship to one of those growth hormones......ask why?😆😆😆

well caz their relationship has resulted in growth of each one of them as a person....both Sid and Ridz have grown a lot since their first face off.  everyone needs growth hormones to grow ....same way Sid-Ridz needed their relationship...and each other to grow. 😳
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Lovely post Neha.👏

Of course there would be subtle differences between SR and AR...they are two very different entities....each one has it's special place in this big wide world of imagination and creation.

Sid-Riddhima represent a simple yet dynamic side of love. I'd like to compare Sid-Ridz's relationship to one of those growth hormones......ask why?😆😆😆

well caz their relationship has resulted in growth of each one of them as a person....both Sid and Ridz have grown a lot since their first face off.  everyone needs growth hormones to grow ....same way Sid-Ridz needed their relationship...and each other to grow. 😳

I agree on that score and that is one beauty of this relationship.Within a short span of time the relationship has not only grown it self but it has made both sid and ridhima grow as humans
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post !!
I luv the way u hve xpressed SidMa's feelings for each other it's beautiful yep their scenes are soothing and bring A smile to my face!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine87

agar pyar mein tackar na ho tho kya mazza?

Most people say that couples need to fight as it makes them grow and Sidma has grown so much already.And they do fight in their own way.

It is not like the fights Ar had -they are still fighting.Like I said I am not supporting any couple.I am just showing how SIDMA is different from AR!
Their love is different than AR!
coolgal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG....u'll make me fall for SR😲..gotta control!😆
 lolz..that'll never happen but yeah..i agree with the last part of u rpost!
👍🏼

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Firstly,

Neha.... Please do not respond to any negative comments. Ignore them or simply report them if they cross the lines of civility.

I can see that your post is NOT about 'SR forever' or 'AR forever' which is a welcome change from all the demonstration rallies around here.

I personally loved the way you have described SR and the bond that they share. The corridor scene caught me as well. Riddz stopped in her tracks when she sensed that Sid was around.....i guess all this poignancy and deep rooted soul telepathy has come from what Sid has done for her and all the time that he was there when she was at her worst - he put her life back together thread-by-thread. And that is the soul stirring beauty of their relationship.

AR were a classic hurricane of chemistry and passionate love..... but SR are totally different.... to them, love came softly....

Awesome post, sweetz.

yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well that is your opinion and i respect that...

For me, AR are the breeze, the gale, the classic, the modern, the soft, the rough, the rock, the jazz and the BEST!!

Just my opinion 😛
doukno thumbnail
@topicmaker---Beautiful post,indeed.....All the sequences u described stand out, in the sense, dat dey represent a sort of maturity.Especially dat washroom scene which was neither too overly dramatic nor too dull just serene.....Two different love stories in two different times.......gud 1. Edited by doukno - 14 years ago