Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sometimes there is too many cliched scenes... some works mostly don't

their relation is genuine, simple, true... no big hoopla rocker's bikers balloons signs at the wrong moment...

and once they are truly together then we can have something which ressembles them : small gesture, simple touch, electrifying connection..: doing the dishes...going to the market...washing the car...(!!! water), being stuck in elevator (thank you for that one too), stuck on the roof of the terrace/storeroom with a locked door

or add a bit of mischief.. or something to stir it up : new girl in town (very good idea btw), amorous stalker,

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
A gorgeous woman stalking Sid and Riddhima beating the living daylights out of the woman verbally for setting eyes on her eye candy husband. Later, she would scream at Sid as well for not telling off the woman. Hahaha. I can already imagine Sid trying to calm her down and Riddhima throwing crockery at him.
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rain scene is on top of everyones list..
mine too
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i want to see the jealous side of ridz...
hahahah

something on the angles of when jiggy and jp took sid away.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

A gorgeous woman stalking Sid and Riddhima beating the living daylights out of the woman verbally for setting eyes on her eye candy husband. Later, she would scream at Sid as well for not telling off the woman. Hahaha. I can already imagine Sid trying to calm her down and Riddhima throwing crockery at him.

Why do i have a feeling that the gorgeous woman would be some one pink...?😆😆😆😆

lol poco that would be a great scenario! Ridz throwing silverware and Sid trying to dodge.....hahaahaha....
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really want a scene in rain but which one is better  a saree or a churidar lol .

iknw i want karan in a black or white shirt that we cn see his hotness when the water touches his beautiful skin lol
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salz.

a sariiiiiiiiiiiiii

salz find a nice saree to dress our ridz in lol and ill find some   for sid hahha
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Why do i have a feeling that the gorgeous woman would be some one pink...?😆

lol poco that would be a great scenario! Ridz throwing silverware and Sid trying to dodge.....hahaahaha....

😳..... how did you know that , baby? Riddz better watch out if I am coming along.😉😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

There was this scene in Pardes when SRK comes to see an angry Mahima and she throws a flower vase at him. I can  well imagine SR in that scene.😳

😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A rain sequence would be great on the song Tum Se Hi from Jab We Me or something along the lines of  'saason  main saason' rain se from Hum Tum Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Rain machines need to be sent to DMG sets and JW-KW thrown together to do the rain scene.