What all romantic scenes you want for SR?(SR fans)

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys!!
We all have lots of hopes from SR/JeRan
And we all want to see many romantic scenes btw SR
For eg as we kiss,hug,lift scene
So Now in this thread tell me which romantic scenes you want from SR??
It can be from a movie or you own imagination.
So start listing it out now!! Maybe the CVs will see this and give us our much needed SR scenes!!😉😉

Demands Till Now

*A rain dance sequence!

*A "Mar jawan" song sequence☺️Actually a Rainy confrontation about their feelings and then confession...followed by Mar jawan......mar jawan....tere ishq pe ....mar jawan☺️

. SR stuck in Sanjeevani lift, light goes off, Ridzy is scared of darkness and hugs tight on to Sid and doesn't let go of him till lights come back on. Ridzy runs to Sid and hugs him tightly, " Siddhant mujhe bahot darr lag raha hai" and Sid hugs him back and tries to calm her down saying, " Don't worry Riddhima tumhe kuch nahi hoga, main hoona tumhare saath"

* Riddhima has night duty, has to stay late and Sid has already left. Sid looks at the clock and is worried ki Riddhima itni raat ko akeli ghar kaise jayegi, so he pulls his car out and runs back to Sanjeevani. When he is about to get there, some goons start harassing Ridzy who is waiting for a taxi. The goons try to come physically closer near Ridzy, Ridzy tries to run and sprains her feet and her dupatta falls too, the goons are more closer. Ridzy is scared, but Sid comes right in time, fights with the goons, rescues Ridzy, puts dupatta back on her, Ridzy tries to walk but can't walk properly as her ankle is sprained, so Sid lifts her up (yay an SR lift time) and takes her to the car and then takes her home.

* SR letting each others feeling out, clarifying things  and confessing the love for each other and hugging each other tightly with tears flowing down their eyes, followed by an SR rain dance sequence on the song Hum Tum with Sid in a black kurta or shirt and Ridzy in a red saree

*SR confession n hug after that Sid putting all the marriage nishaanis back on Ridzi😳

*This is the scene I want for SidMa Well the hug

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQhaBrUHP5o&feature=PlayList&p=5E2B4095DB0CAC62&index=11[/YOUTUBE]

Sometime this week I mean the hug will have a different meaning but I want the same intensity and passion!!!

* i want riddhima to scrream at sid that how much she loves him ,she never realized how she fell in love with him but she is in love hearing this sid is shocked and pulls riddhima into his arma and hugs her passionately and she starts hittinghim and then hold him tight hugging him.............then they can go for their much needed honeymoon

*I want one scene where they are both trying to spend time together in the hosp and give each other ishara's from across the room but the gang mess it up....and in the end....they have this insanely romantic moment at home where they both have dinner together n snuggle on the couch late on.

Imagine Ridz having left Sid to think, confused, not yet has she decided, and Sid has seen AR together, thus misinterpreting what seemed obvious to him, now concluding she has made a choice...

he's going back to Houston or leaving for who knows where to get a bit a air and not being around AR, cause he can't bare it, he was unselfish enough to let her go but has to protect his heart cause it would be unbareble to see them together now...,

she's coming back to Saanj...

this clip portrays two soulmates as well...

R : I can't sleep
S: me neither, my mom...
R : yes I know... how can I make amends of such behaviour... after all you have done for yuvi, naina ... and me...I'm the one who should be making amends
S: you must know I've done it all for you,only for you.... I know you, you are good and generous adn will not play with my heart.... I've talke with (Shanky,  Yuvi or Naina) last night and it gave me hope...if you still feel the same about Armaan the way you did 2 months ago, tell me now .. my feelings for you are deep and true.. but one word from you will silence me for ever ... if  however, your feelings have changed, I have to tell you... you have bewitched me, body and soul...and I... Love .. You... and never want to be parted from you from this day on...

There is a party held.All the staff ,the intern gang are there..
Theres a girl who is eyeing onto Siddhant and trying to get fresh with him.Siddhant is totally not comfortable with it but just trying to be polite and get her hands and her presence even near him.Riddhima from far saw this.Green with envy,she took a glass of water and went straight to the girl and intentionally spilled the drink onto her dress and start taunting her with sarcasms and give an angry glare to Siddhant before walking off.

RIddhima walking outside of the building and heading straight to her car.Siddhant chase after her and ask her why she did that.she start blowing her top.Soon rain came in favour for them,drenching them while both start arguing about the earlier event that happen.Riddhima then finally speak out those three magical words.and keep repeating it...siddhant with joy and happiness in
his eyes respond back the same shabd to her.and they both hug,

*This time Siddhant mother know about their relationship and love riddhima as well.However she was there when the wedding procession was on.So this time shes going to make sure the wedding will be on.RIddhima and siddhant will get married again.And for that siddhant cant see her.
both are feeling desperate wanting to get a glimpse even to hear each other voice.Siddhant came to the sangeet and meet Riddhima chupke and both have a heart to heart talk moment and siddhant want to hold her hand indicating he will never let go of it.However Riddhima saying her mehendi is wet.thus siddhant hug her from behind giving her assurance he will always be with her.

I really want them to walk into the hospital one day just holding hands, just totally lost in each other, just talking about normal stuff!!! 😆

A gorgeous woman stalking Sid and Riddhima beating the living daylights out of the woman verbally for setting eyes on her eye candy husband. Later, she would scream at Sid as well for not telling off the woman. Hahaha. I can already imagine Sid trying to calm her down and Riddhima throwing crockery at him.

*first of all a romantic confession....where ridhima screaming with tears in her eyes that "Sid....aab may bhi janne lagi hun ke pyar kya hota hai...yes I love u...main bhi chahne lagi hun apko (I love when ridz says "aap" to sid)"....Sid also full of tears in his eyes comes closer to her...first holds her both arm  n then hugs her tightly....they r completely lost in each other....n in background a song is playing..."Dhage tod laun..." from the film Jhum Barabar Jhum...Sid slowly touching her face..her lips...eyes....n then a much waited Kiss....
-beach date <3
To cheer Riddhima up, Sid takes her to the beach where they spend time like a teenage couple. The whole; water fight, running around, falling on eachother, lifts, Everything. It gets late and they both end up sleeping on the beach ahaha. During night Sid's sleep breaks and he notices Riddhima is feeling cold and like a true gentleman he takes his shirt off and cover his sleeping beauty. He later falls asleep while memorizing her innocence. In the morning as Riddhima gets up she finds Sid's arm wrapped around her wiast protectively. She smiles. Sid moves around slightly feeling uncomfortable with the bright sun on his face. Riddhima worries. She moves closer to his face and provides him some shade.

-SR have a late night duty <3
After the hard work both are very tired. They go to the locker room and drop their weights on the floor exhausted and fall a sleep in no time. In the morning they find themselves cuddled up together with the gang gazing at them. They get up embarrassed.

-I want something like this to happen in front of Armaan so he realizes and notices the feelings between Siddhi. I have nothing against him. I love the guy but now Riddhima has feelings for Sid and I want her to be with him. They deserve eachother. In this scene Sid hand gets hurt and bleeds <3
Sid is walking in the corridor and sees AR. His heart feels uneasy, therefore he changes his directions to the path and bumps into the ward boy causing him to drop the bottles of medicines. Sid feels guilty and helps him out. During this one of the broken glass pieces pierces through Sid's skin and right at that moment Ridhima turns her face and notices the scene. Seeing the blood drip she runs towards Sid screaming his name. Sid becomes shocked by the apprehensive Riddhima as she chants 'are you okay'. Nothing serious happened but Riddhima becomes paranoid. Sid tries to calm her down but she blasts off at him for being careless. Armaan becomes confused by Riddhima reaction. Riddhima rushes Sid to a room and begins to clean off his wound. Sid tries to calm Riddhima down noticing tears in her eyes. She looks at him and speaks something like 'what if something serious happened? Do you have any idea how I felt when I saw your injuired hand? I felt thousand needles pierce my heart Sid' Saying this she wraps her arms around him tight. Sid smiles at her concern and pulls her more closer.

-Riddhima wearing Sid's clothes <3
It will be petty cute. Maybe one day SR are stuck somewhere and Riddhima doesn't get the chance to go to Naina's house and has no choice but to come back to her 'own' house and somehow her clothes get dirty on the way. Sid's mother is not at home either. As soon as Riddhima enters the house the memories of her and Sid come flooding back bringing tears in her eyes. Sid gives her his clothes to change, Riddhima hesitates but wears them in the end. Sid passes a blushing comment of how his clothes look so much better on her ;) Sid finds out his mother won't be coming back home for two days as she has met a old friend and will be staying over at her home and taking this opportunity Sid asks Riddhima to stay. Later at night Riddhima smiles as she caress the end of Sid's top on her cheek. She hugs her self tight feeling Sid's presence and falls asleep
 *A rain scene, of course. I would have absolutely been in awe if the rain scene happened when their car broke down on the way to the concert, but that didn't happen. It will though soon. 😛 Maybe at Sanjeeani, Armaan is pacifying Riddhima or displaying a gesture which she's uncomfortable of, and Siddhanth is there as well. He keeps mum as he's an angel sent from heaven (😡) and turns away slightly while his heart is pierced seeing his love be away with someone else. So basically that continues, and Siddhanth can't bear it anymore, so he rushes out of Sanjeevni when it's pouring heavily outside.

PS- He's wearing a black shirt in this scene, and Riddhima is in red. That sounds about right.

Sid moves forward a bit and brushes his hair with his hand before saying in that husky voice of his: hi woh mainay phone kya liken tumhari phone band te!...Riddhima nervously looks up at his face'he looked so tired..suddenly she feels so guilty!..she knows he is having sleepless nights and it's all because of her!..she has put him in this situation!...soon tears form in her beautiful eyes ..Sid looking deeply into her eyes asks : kya howa?..she moves her head and says: kuch nahi!'she moves aside inviting him to come in...

Sid was looking at her...he has noticed what she was wearing..it's the first time ever since they were married he sees her dressed like this..Sid tries to take his eyes off her but he just couldn't! ..she looked so beautiful and hot in that red night gown !..he felt his heart beats are getting faster..and he sighed!.. Riddhima closed the door...it was then that she got aware of what she was wearing! and she felt his gaze!..slowly she turns around to face Sid who was standing right behind her she could see that he was staring at her!..blood rushed up her face!'a tingling sensation rushed through her spine!..butterflies were dancing in her tummy! ..and she blushes....

his eyes were all over her..those deep eyes slowly scanning her from head to toes!..her heart beats get faster..what's wrong with me..she thought ..she was surprised at his ability to affect her the way he does by just looking at her the way he does with those deep beautiful eyes of his! ..she was scared of those feelings that he arouses in her!..slowly and nervously she raises her arms to cover her self up ..Sid notices her shyness he clears his throat, smiles and looks away.. she says: excuse me!..and rushes to the bed room!..as she reached there she felt she can hardly breath!..she sat on the bed asking her self: yeh mujhe kya how raha hai?'..she tries to breath deeply several times and then quickly wears a night robe and goes to meet Sid..who was sitting on the sofa relaxed looking around the house..he smiles at her and she smiles back..he notices the robe and his smile becomes wider..

she sits opposite him and waits eagerly for him to talk 'Sid closes his eyes running his hand on his forehead,..Rids looks at him with concern feeling that something was wrong: tum teek ho?..he smiles and says: ha don't worry tura sa sar dard kara ha hai, anyways main yeh kehnay aya ho..Rids interrupts him: dawai lao gay?..Sid looks at her puzzled..she says: sar dard keh leyeah'..he shooks his head and says :i am ok!..Rids snapps : kya ok ho! you don't look ok! ok?'Sid says: nahi ridhhima mein teek ho ab sono na.. tere dad ne phone kya keh wuh log kal arahai hai! a terrified Rids cries out: kya! liken aunone to yeh kahata keh agle hafta; Sid nods: ha lekin abhi phone kya hai iss leyeah mujhe ana para..

Sid stops looking at Rids panicked face..she was terrified ..her parents are coming tomorrow! and she is living her with Naina while her mother in-law hates her guts and doesn't know about their marriage and then there is Arman who still thinks that she belongs to him! Rids cried out: ab kya hoga Sidhant..hum kya karegay?.. her voice was choked with tears. Sid stands up and comes to her kneeling down near her he takes her hands in his pressing them tight and says: hey don't worry ..i will fix it.. Tears pour down her cheeks she says: kya fix karogay..mai kya jawab dongi mere mama papa ko..papa taw yeh sab seh na payengay..and she starts to cry'

Sid looks at her helplessly..he feels like someone stabbed him in the chest..why is it every time she is in pain I hurt too..he tought..he hates seeing her cry!'with compassion in his eyes he holds her face between his hands and said: shhh..sab teek hoga..main ho na..you don't worry..but Rids was so shaken she was crying hysterically ..Sid pulled her in his arms..resting her head on his wide shoulder..patting her gently..stroking her hair.. trying to calm her down and making her feel secured'.like a little child he rocks her in his arms...

Continuing on, she notices Siddhanth rushing out, and follows his footsteps.:

R - Siddhanth, Siddhanth, Siddhanth. (Preferable how Siddhanth was shouting her name in that one scene when he believes Riddhima wants them to go on their honeymoon, hehe.)

S - *walks in a fast pace.*

R - *catches up to him and pulls him around to where they face each other* Tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho? Bhagwaan ho tum? Devta ho? Ho kya tum?

S - Riddhima abhi hum baat nahin karsakte hain.

R - Damnit, abhi baat karna hai. You have silently been the spectator, and without once asking me how I feel, you send me away to my past, and tell me to break this marriage. How dare you take that right away from me? *slaps him* 😲 

S - *gets realllllllllllly angry, and is about to leave.*

R - I am not done Mr. Siddhanth Modi. Do you even once wonder how my heart pierces when you show that me being with Armaan doesn't affect you? Yes, Armaan was my love, but you are my love, God damnit.

*S is stunned, and R and S gaze at each other for 25 seconds while the camera zooms in on their faces.*

S moves toward R with a dreamy face and is in awe absolutely, while R is still angry and just shuns him away.

S - R...R...R...ddhima...mm..main...mu...mujhe.

R - Tumhe divorce chahiye na? Tum chahte ho ke main tumhaari zindagi se chali jaaoon na? You want to be freed of the burdens, no? Today I free........

S - *before R completes her sentence, he pulls her toward him.* But I love you.

Shall we now leave the rest to imagination?

Oh gawd, this is succha horrible scene, but hey it has angst and passion and romance. 😆Embarrassed

On another note, I want a hot intern being brought in to Sanjeevani that's just mesmerized by Siddhanth. She meanders around him, and this makes Riddhima set on FIRE. Just imagine that now. 😛

*i would love SR confession in this manner arman ko unki shaadi ka pata chal chuka hai ab agay
" AR locker room mai hain coz arman ko aaj kal ridz ko follows kernay k siva koi kam nahi aur sid ward se naikalta hai tau Dr Shahshank ko daikhta hai who has returned from vacation aur jaldi se riddhima ko dhoonda locker room mai ata hai aur ridz ko le ker changing room mai jata hai us ko us k dad k anay ka bata ker kehta hai k MEIN NAHI CHAHTA K SIR KO ATATY HEE KOI SHOCK MILAY MEIN BAAD MAI UNKO SAB BATA DON GA ABHI TUM YEH MANGALSUTRA PEHEN LO (which he always keeps in his wallet) aur sochta hai sindoor........ sindoor ka kia kerain (he cut his thumb with some sharp object aur ridz k sindoor lagata hai and ridz shock mai khari usko daikh rahi hai with tears in her eyes jab woh dr shahsank se miltay hain tau ridz still sid ko hee daikh rahee hai aur dr shashank kehtay hain k ab tau ridz k nazrein sid k siva kisi per perti hee nahi sid us ki attention us k dad ki terf dilata hai aur woh un se mil k khush ho jati hai
part 2
sid ridz ko kehta hai k main aaj dad ko sab bata don ga aur dr sh k office ki taraf jata hai ab ridz peraishan hai aur apni married life k achay pal yaad ker rahi hi aur arman us se kehta hai k ab hum aik ho jayen gaye aur ridz wahan se bhaag ker dr sh k office jati hai jahan sid abhi un se baat kernay k liye himat jama kera raha hai aur ridz aa ker kehti hai papa mujhey sid se kuch baat kerni aur sid ko pull kerti hui bahar le jati hai interns unko daikh ker unhain follow kertay hain aur arman bhi
part3
ridz sid se kehti hai ktumhain meri khushi chahiye na tau mujhey khud se lag mat kero arman k bina jeena seekh lia tha coz tum meri life mai aa gay thay lakin tumharey bina nahi jee sakti armaan se mera dil ka jab k tumse aatma ka rihta hai  u r my better half aur sid aik kadam peechay hat jata hai all are shocked ridz  ki aankhon mai darr hai k kahni sid mujhay chorr na de aur sid apni bahain phailata hai ridz hanstay hauy usko hug ker laiti hai and they live happily ever after😳

*Riddhima is back home after a long tiresome day at sanjivani ....she is till living with Naina..as she can't go back to her parents!..too many questions would be raised..although her parents are still away..as they told her they will be back the next week!.. after taking a warm bath she gets ready to sleep wearing a red silky sleeveless sleeping dress..looking at her tired beautiful reflection in the mirror!..her mind is so stressed out..repeating the same thing over and over again..Arman is back!...

God why now!..how am I going to deal with this!..i don't want to hurt him and I don't want to hurt Sid too!..and what would i tell my family when they come back after a week!.. she sits on the bed tossing away her damp long hair burring her face in her hands..she was fighting hard not to cry!..she has decided earlier that she won't cry anymore..she is done with crying!..she has to deal with this maturely and objectively!..but how could she!..how can she gather the courage to tell Arman that he is too late?! ..that she has moved on and is married to Sid!..who saved her and was there for her through her rough time!..whom Arman himself become friends with and in awe of him for helping him to talk to her!.. how could she break the news to him?!..

and Sid why is he doing all this for her?!..what he is trying to achieve?..is he trying to send her away from him? was she his burden?!..the thoughts frightened her!..she was feeling restless and devastated..like she was torn apart!.. she was so drowned in her thoughts that she didn't hear the sound of the bell the first time..and when it went on the second time'it cut of the stream of her thoughts and like a robot she went out side the room to open the door..thinking that it's Naina ..as she had told her she has night duty and will come late..as she opened the door..a much familiar face with a sad smile was standing at the door..surprised at his presence, a whisper like sound came from her 'tum'!

*Riddhima is 7 months pregnant with Sid's baby and screaming sitting on the couch bcoz she is in pain and having contractions (research shows it is normal to have fake contractions in the 7 month which are very similar to labor contractions, so we won't create bloopers like DMG creatives), Sid is upstairs in his room and as soon as he hears Riddhima's scream, like a good husband, comes running downstairs and sits right next to his wife, hugs her tightly (eventhough Riddhima's tummy comes in the way) and helps her feel better.

Sid is sleeping...its 6 o'clock in the morning...he hears sweet jingling sound of bangles and wakes up (still feeling sleepy)...sees ridz standing infront of the mirror and combing her wet hair (just took a bath...n getting ready for Sanjeevni)...Sid cannot resist himshelf from staring her...

Ridz suddenly notices him through mirror....she feels shy and smiles (typical Jennifer smile) looking at him...she now comes to him and says " abhi uth rahe hain aap....Sanjeevni nahi jana hai? Aap fresh ho jaiye main tab tak aapke liye coffee lati hu...."

Now Sid is seating on the couch...Ridhima enters with a tray in her hand....and seats beside him...Ridz feels a lil emberrassed as Sid is continously looking at her...she says " aab bas bhi kijiye....Embarrassed..lijiye coffee"...their hands  collide and the coffee falls on Sid.....

they both start screaming....Sid as usual screaming in his cute way (just like cockroach scream)...Ridhhima quickly opens his shirt Embarrassed Embarrassed and tries to wipe it off....she touches him wiping off the coffee with her "Anchal".....Sid holds her hand tightly on his chest n pulls her towards him....Ridhhima falls on Sidhhant....."A Long Eye Lock" time now.......Sid says " itna khayal rakhti ho mera?" Ridz smiles and runs away.....
Sid moves forward a bit and brushes his hair with his hand before saying in that husky voice of his: hi woh mainay phone kya liken tumhari phone band te!...Riddhima nervously looks up at his face'he looked so tired..suddenly she feels so guilty!..she knows he is having sleepless nights and it's all because of her!..she has put him in this situation!...soon tears form in her beautiful eyes ..Sid looking deeply into her eyes asks : kya howa?..she moves her head and says: kuch nahi!'she moves aside inviting him to come in...

Sid was looking at her...he has noticed what she was wearing..it's the first time ever since they were married he sees her dressed like this..Sid tries to take his eyes off her but he just couldn't! ..she looked so beautiful and hot in that red night gown !..he felt his heart beats are getting faster..and he sighed!.. Riddhima closed the door...it was then that she got aware of what she was wearing! and she felt his gaze!..slowly she turns around to face Sid who was standing right behind her she could see that he was staring at her!..blood rushed up her face!'a tingling sensation rushed through her spine!..butterflies were dancing in her tummy! ..and she blushes....

his eyes were all over her..those deep eyes slowly scanning her from head to toes!..her heart beats get faster..what's wrong with me..she thought ..she was surprised at his ability to affect her the way he does by just looking at her the way he does with those deep beautiful eyes of his! ..she was scared of those feelings that he arouses in her!..slowly and nervously she raises her arms to cover her self up ..Sid notices her shyness he clears his throat, smiles and looks away.. she says: excuse me!..and rushes to the bed room!..as she reached there she felt she can hardly breath!..she sat on the bed asking her self: yeh mujhe kya how raha hai?'..she tries to breath deeply several times and then quickly wears a night robe and goes to meet Sid..who was sitting on the sofa relaxed looking around the house..he smiles at her and she smiles back..he notices the robe and his smile becomes wider..

she sits opposite him and waits eagerly for him to talk 'Sid closes his eyes running his hand on his forehead,..Rids looks at him with concern feeling that something was wrong: tum teek ho?..he smiles and says: ha don't worry tura sa sar dard kara ha hai, anyways main yeh kehnay aya ho..Rids interrupts him: dawai lao gay?..Sid looks at her puzzled..she says: sar dard keh leyeah'..he shooks his head and says :i am ok!..Rids snapps : kya ok ho! you don't look ok! ok?'Sid says: nahi ridhhima mein teek ho ab sono na.. tere dad ne phone kya keh wuh log kal arahai hai! a terrified Rids cries out: kya! liken aunone to yeh kahata keh agle hafta; Sid nods: ha lekin abhi phone kya hai iss leyeah mujhe ana para..

Sid stops looking at Rids panicked face..she was terrified ..her parents are coming tomorrow! and she is living her with Naina while her mother in-law hates her guts and doesn't know about their marriage and then there is Arman who still thinks that she belongs to him! Rids cried out: ab kya hoga Sidhant..hum kya karegay?.. her voice was choked with tears. Sid stands up and comes to her kneeling down near her he takes her hands in his pressing them tight and says: hey don't worry ..i will fix it.. Tears pour down her cheeks she says: kya fix karogay..mai kya jawab dongi mere mama papa ko..papa taw yeh sab seh na payengay..and she starts to cry'

Sid looks at her helplessly..he feels like someone stabbed him in the chest..why is it every time she is in pain I hurt too..he tought..he hates seeing her cry!'with compassion in his eyes he holds her face between his hands and said: shhh..sab teek hoga..main ho na..you don't worry..but Rids was so shaken she was crying hysterically ..Sid pulled her in his arms..resting her head on his wide shoulder..patting her gently..stroking her hair.. trying to calm her down and making her feel secured'.like a little child he rocks her in his arms...

it took a while before rids calmed down'she was still in his arms'.now that there was no tears..being in his arms aroused different shades of feelings in her..being this close to him..feeling his strong arms around her..feeling his body heat and smelling his manly perfume tantalized her senses ..she could hear his heart beats ..and steadily her own heart beats were getting faster! making her become breathless!..on the other hand Sid was fighting his own feelings to hold her closer..much closer!...he could smell her..he was so much addicted to her smell!..he thought ..her hair smelt so good and her perfume! He sighs and breathes her deeply! He leans and Kisses her forehead gently..closing his eyes in passion'he is a man in love..she is his wife; the woman he loves!..he knows he wanted more!...he wanted her to be his'but soon he gets disturbed by his own thoughts..the thought of losing control!..he gently pushes her away while still holding her Sid looks down at her affectionately he holds her arms ..wipes her tears with his thumps gently he smiles..shyly she looks up to him and she smiles back... 😳
*i want rids to get togethre with sid but not love him yet.. then sid realises that she is with him only bcoz she respects him and his marriage n she doesnt want to break the marriage n he thinks she still loves arman.. one day sid comes home drunk bcoz he cant bear to see ridz in a relationship tht is a burden on her.. he comes home realy angry..
rids say; kia hua
S: dafa ho jaoo mere ghar see.. kyu kar rahi ho mujh par yeh ahsaan chali jao meri zindagi se is se tum bi khush raho gi aur tumhari khushi main main bi khush hojaonga...
R: eid yeh tum kia keh rahe ho.. aisa kuch bi nahi hai
S: agar aisa kuch bi nahi ai tu yeh batao tum mujh se pyaar karti ho kia
R(replys confidently) haan karti hoon..(she has been thinking of this for quite a while n realises that she loves sid)
S: jhoot. tum mujh se pyaar nahi karti
R: sid mai tumse bohat pyar karti hon.. maine apna past peechay choor dia hai...
S: tum jhoot bol rahi ho:
R: i love u
S: liar
ridhima in her desperation to show sid how much she loves him without thinking she just puts her lips on his.....
sid gets shocked.. this is something he never thought would happpen...
when they move away..... sid says: ridima ye...
R: i love u...
Sid gets  happy n replies i love u tooo!!!!!

There is a conference organized in Sanjeevni. Siddhant is in black suit with white shirt and Riddhima in red saree. After conference, Riddhima finds out that Siddhant was one helping Armaan to meet her. Flashes of Siddhant calling her to meet him in Pune, lying that some emergency coming so he couldn't came to meet her in garden, asking her to go come to Sanjeevni run in front of Riddhima's eyes. She is hurt.

Siddhant is in locker room when Riddhima enters. She blasts him for taking decisions himself without asking her. Siddhant is clueless what happened to her and realizes she found out about him doing things to make her meet with Armaan. He tries to clam her down but Riddhima is in no mood to listen. A tearful Riddhima leaves the place.

Naina who was standing outside has heard the conversation and goes after Riddhima. Siddhant is hurt and remembers Riddhima's words which pierce his heart.

Riddhima is in Shashank's cabin crying when Naina come there. Riddhima wipes her tears. Naina says Di actually Sid and pauses. Riddhima asks her not to say anything about him as she doesn't want to listen and is about to leave when Naina stops her saying running away from truth won't help. Riddhima stops and turns around to look at Naina. Naina continues were you hurt because Sid lied to you or because he was trying to separate you from himself or because you knew how much pain he is going through while doing this and couldn't understand why is he hurting himself to see you happy. Riddhima had no answers to Naina's questions.

Naina continues I remember that Sid who had joined the first day of Sanjeevni who was carefree, enjoyed life to fullest has now turned into a mature and responsible person. What matters to him is you and your happiness. You know Sid, he will never say anything to you but his eyes speak volumes on how much he cares for you and what you mean to him. You know that better than me Di. Naina leaves a thinking Riddhima behind.

It's night, Riddhima searches for Sid everywhere but doesn't find him anywhere. On her way back home she spots Sid's car. She finds noone in the car and gets worried. She calls out his name aloud when she sees him walking on road drunk.

Siddhant is about to fall when Riddhima comes and holds him. They have an eye lock and Siddhant separate himself from her. He says I don't need anyone and I can take care of myself. Riddhima says let's go home Siddhant. We can talk about this. Siddhant says talk about what. You said what you wanted to already didn't you? or have you come here to say more things now. I want to stay alone. Riddhima says you are not in your senses right now. Siddhant laughs yes you are right I am not in my senses and you know what I am a selfish person who only thinks about himself and his happiness right. This is what you want to say.

Riddhima with tears in her eyes looks at Siddhant and says no Siddhant you are wrong. That is not true. You are a good person who has a heart of gold. One who thinks about others and their happiness rather than of his own. One who cant see others in pain and will do anything to bring a smile on their faces even if that meant breaking his own heart into 100 pieces you will do that with a smile on your face. Siddhant looks at Riddhima and gets lost in her eyes as does she. Siddhant looks in other direction breaking their eye lock. Riddhima sees in other direction as well then says can we go home now please. Siddhant nods and Riddhima smiles.

Siddhant and Riddhima are walking when it starts raining. Riddhima runs and takes shelter beneath a tree. She realizes Siddhant is still standing outside and calls out to him. Siddhant can't hear her voice as he is lost in the rain. Riddhima runs out and brings him beneath the tree. Riddhima is wiping her face with her saree paloo. Siddhant stares at her. Siddhant is lost when Riddhima realizes he is looking at her. She looks up at him both have an eye lock which breaks when both start looking at other direction once again.

Riddhima says Siddhant and looks up to realize he is not there. She looks around and sees him standing outside in the rain with open arms as if he is letting go of all his pain which is being washed away by the rain drops. Riddhima looks at him affectionately for a moment. She then runs out to take him in again but Siddhant holds her hands and brings her close to him. Both are lost in each other eyes. The song Hum Tum starts playing.

Siddhant loosens the grip of his hand on Riddhima's arms and slowly frees her from the grip completely. Both look in other direction when Siddhant spots an old women sitting beneath the shelter of a roof and freezing in cold. The women is shivering. He removes his court and puts it over her shoulders. The women smiles and blesses him. Riddhima who is watching this is moved by Siddhant's gesture.

Siddhant and Riddhima are walking when they spot small kids playing in rain. Siddhant joins them. One girl from the kids gang pulls Riddhima to dance along with them. Siddhant and Riddhima bump into each other. They are too close. One guy and girl from the kids gang start dancing together. A reluctant Siddhant puts his hand forward for dance. Riddhima gives her hand in his. Riddhima places her hand on his shoulder and Siddhant keeps his hand on her waist. They dance together and get lost in each other.

The kids are watching them and start giggling. Siddhant and Riddhima realize this and separate from each other's arms. They are a bit embarrassed.  The girl who pulled Riddhima to dance kisses Siddhant on his cheeks who kisses her back. Riddhima has a smile on her face. Siddhant and Riddhima wave good bye to the kids and vice versa. The sequence ends with last part of Hum Tum track the music followed by last two words Hum Tum.
Sid in SAnjeevni busy like nething...keeping himshelf involved in work to forget Ridhhima...Its lunch time...Sid goes to canteen but feels he is having headache and  not feeling well. Naina enters there...

Naina : Hey Sid whats up?
Sid : nothing special yaar....just having lunch but  not feeling well
N : why....whats happened...
she checks sid....n says OMGG Sid you have got fever...
Sid : re nahi yaar...nothing serious..wl take some paracetamol n I wl be fine....
He leaves!!
But as time passes he feels more uncomfortable...he thinks that today he wl go back home early....as he is about to leave naina comes there n says Sid dont go alone, its not safe to drive the way back with such high fever....Sid says "no yaar I wl manage"....Naina asks him..." Di ko pata hain?" Sid says..."Nahi....thoda sa bukhar hain usse paresan karne ki kya zarurat hai" but says to himshelf "usse batake bhi kya karu...woh to aab khoyi huyi hogi apni Armaan ke khayalon mein...mera parwa hota to mujhe chodke dur nahi jati".

Here Ridz in her balcony standing alone...cool breeze is touching her anchal,her hair...and she is lost in thoughts....Sid is ruling her memories....now she starts weeping says " kitni asani se tumne mujhe dur kar diya Sid...itna bhi bharosa nahi tha mujhpe...ekbar trust kar ke dekhte...tumne akele kaise decision le liya hum dono ke future ka".....

Sid is driving back home....but feels awefully sick...sometimes its all blackout infront of his eyes. he stops the car cant drive ne more...he takes a rickshaw...driver asks him where to go....he tells him Ridz address.....EmbarrassedHe didnt want to go to her....but his destiny is taking him to ridhhima.....

suddenly the bell rangs and surprises ridhhima...she says " this time who can come to me?" She opens the door...............................
"Aap......?" Sid enters n hugs her..keeps his head on her shoulder like a baby. Ridz screams..." Sid apko to kafi bukhar hain...apne mujhe call kyun nahi kiya...kya aab itni parayi ho gayi hun"....she takes him to bedroom....Sid is lying down on bed...ridhhima checks his fever n gives medicine and says " aab aap chup chap so jaiye"...she is just about to leave, Sid holds her hand! she looks back n says through her eyes "kya?" Sid says....."plzzz mujhe chod ke mat jao....tumhare bina jee nahi paunga". Tears drops from Ridz eyes...she says " haan tabhi toh armaan ke sath milane ke liye din raat ek kar rahe hain aap....kabhi bhi haq se nahi bola ke ridhhima mat jao...bol ke to dekhte"....Sid pulls her towards him..ridz cant keep the balance n sits beside him...Sid says "main tumhe dur isliye bhej raha tha ke isbaar jab tum mere kareeb aao to fir kabhi dur ja na sako".....they hug each other tightly ...

*Sid moves away from her and softly says: "ab teek ho!..dekhon woh tum wapas ajao ghar par!".she shakes her head and says: "laykin tera mom!".. he interrupts her: "woh gaye hai Delhi..maira uncle audhar rehta hai!"..he tells her that his mom will stay there for a week or so..Rids sighs!..she feels so relived..i can go back home now..she thought..home!..the word echoed in her mind..am i considering Sid's apartment my home now!..she gets a bit bewildered from the thought!..

"chalay!" sid says..she looks at him and smiles shyly: "aisay?"..he gets nervous now and closes his eyes in a kiddish way and smiles shyly rubbing two fingers on his forehead..he is so eager to take her home..that he forgot that she is still wearing a night gown and she still has to pack her things!..nervously he says: "of course not!..tum change karoo or saman be bando"..she was staring at him..he looks so cute when he is nervous ..like a cute little boy..she thought her smiles widens!

she nods and walks to the room to change.."kya meh madat karo" he says..she stops her eyes widened her face blushes in a surprise voice she says: "kya!!!".. she thought that he was asking her to help her get dressed!!.. he looks at her and innocently says: "woh samaan band ne mai!"...smilingly she bites her lips trying hard to stop giggling and says: "thanx meh manage karogi"..and walks to the bed room..he smiles..he liked the way she giggled ..although he wasn't aware of the reason!

Soon they were heading home..they had to go to sanjivani first she had to drop the house key to Naina'she looks at Sid's tired face..and says: "abitak sar dard kar ra ha hai?"..he nods: "teek hoga don't worry!"..his husky tired voice makes her heart aches...she asks him again her voice full of concern: "kuch kaya hai kya?"...as she remembered that she didn't see him in both coffee and lunch breaks..and instantly he says: "tum nai be kuch nahi kaya hai!"..and she was puzzled how did he know!..true she went to have lunch and she was sitting with Naina and the rest of the new gang of interns and was about to order..when Arman came into the canteen so she left!..she is trying so hard to avoid Arman..who is following her around..making everything so difficult!

she sighs and looks at him..how did he know!..and he looks back at her...his eyes were like I know Riddhima ..i know!..then she was about to suggest to cook something when they get back home...to her surprise he says: "ok mein kaloga agar tum mere saat kaloghee..likin ab dheer hai tu tum kuch mat banao..chalo kuch order karlegay!"..she was really stunned this man never seizes to amaze her ..how could he answer to her thoughts!..how could he reads her mind so easily!..she nods in agreement and smiles..he says : "any suggestions?"..she says: "tum karlo"..and he says: "come on kuch tu khani ke mood hogey na!"..both pause a bit to think and both say at the same time:" pizza"!...they look at each other amazed and laugh softly..Rids looks at him affectionately..its so wired how he makes her feel better every time she is down!

When they reached home the whole building was pitch black!..she looked at him worried and he says: "lagta hai electricity chali gaye hai!"..he takes out her bag..and she follows him carrying the pizza..the watchman says : "sab electicity chalegay hai"..Sids becomes a bit agitated and says: "woh tu hum dekh rahai hai.. kya generator nahi hai yeh building main?"....the watchman says:"nahi hai sab"' Sid gets more agitated and says: "America main sab bareh building o mein emergency light hai" ..Rids smiles: "yeh hindustan hai mere jaan"'Sids looks at her..did she just called him jaan!..he twitch his mouth and swallows...she nervously says biting her lips: "woh yeah movie ka naam te!"..he smiles..the watchman offers them a candle so they find their way..Sid in a bit high voice: "candle!!..koye torch deday yaar!"..the watchman pointing to the torch says:"sab yeh tu mera hai!".

Sid shook his head in disbelief and says: "Riddhima humari apartment akhiri male pe hai!..char sako ghee?..Acha hai tu hum hotel jaegay"..Rids looks at him making a wired face jokingly she says: "kya howa! don't tell me dr. Sidhant Modhi kai tum budhe hogay ho!"...he replies: "kya!! meh or budha never!"..she continues with a hint of smile: "waisay tum kehtaitay keh mai aunty je ho! lagta hai tum uncle je ho"..and she giggles..he looks at her and realizes that she remembers when he called her aunty je among other hurtful things!..

he realizes how much he must have hurt her at the time'true they didn't know each other well and they were like at a war zone back then..they tried to hurt each other so badly'but nevertheless his heart aches now and he says: "I am sorry Riddhima"..taken back at the sudden change of his tune ..the sincerity in his voice she looks at him with affection in her eyes..he says: "jo pe maine kaha hai pehle..woh"..she interrupts him: "i am sorry too siddhant..woh tu mere galte te maine tum ko smajnay me bohut galte khe...and accuse you of horrible things and ..!"..

Sid interrupts her, and holds her arm gently her eyes get misted with tears'he says in a funny voice: "purani bato ko choro yaar!..kya auntyon ke tarah bar bar repeat kartay ho" Rids looks at him and they both softly giggle..she is aware that he is trying to cheer her up.. she says.:"hmm ab dehken gai kaun aunty hai or kaun uncle hai..jab yeh seryon pe charegay"..and they enter the building!...she says: "yaha tu bohut andhira hai"..he smiles and points to the candle he jokingly says: "woooo..don't tell me Dr. Ridhhima Modhi tumay andhiray se darr lagta hai!"...she looks at him through the candle light! Riddhima Modhi that's her!..that's really her!..she thought with a tender smile..
   😳

*This is what I want. I want Sid to tell Riddhima whatever he's gonna tell her on the roof, but then see A-R together and get all depressed. Okay then he'll be sad, walking on the road, dark windy, and Tanhayee from Dil Chahta Hai will play. And then Ridz will feel something from, restlessness types and she will also go out for a walk. They are walking towards each other, then they see each other. The rain starts [had to add that in]. They see each other. Sid looks at Ridz can't look away. Thinks its a dream. He walks towards her, and reaches up to touch her face. She's there. All this time she's looking at him, Flashing back to his moments, armaans moments, his, armaans, then slowly, just his moments, just their moments, just his always being there.
Sid is still in a daze- he says to her softly "Mujhe siraf tumhe khush dekhna tha. Abhi tum khush ho, abhi main jee sakta hoon. Apni poori zindagi."
He starts to walk away.....

*I just want some more intense scenes with them screaming at each other and blurting out STUFF haha - it doesn't have to be the typical I love you lol cause i dont want confessions and stuff right now . Maybe one can be Ridz reacting at Sid's calm behaviour since Armaan has arrived - she should blast him and be like WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT IT BLAH BLAH BLAH and Sid can be like I have no right to say anything and she can be like YOU DO HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY SOMETHING, YOU'RE MY HUSBAND!!!

Hey this is the kinda a Riddhima 's Realisation of her love for Sid n Their confession scene both.

Ridz is at Naina's house. Naina is comforting her n tells her she shud do whtever her heart tells her to do...n nanina also blurts out tht Sid also wants her to do wht her heart says n thtz y he had arrange her the meetings wid armaan in Pune & day after.

Ridz is stunned to hear all tht Sidz done for her to meet armaan n have her freedom of choice. Her eyes r full of tears. "Sid"...y??? she says with her heart feeling his pain....

She runs to the room n just cries...cries n cries. After some time gets up n sits infront of her God n shuts her eyes....all she can see is Sid, time spent with him, all she can think of is their precious moments when sid touches her, visuals of her in the hotel seein Sid seated with his mom n Gurl's family, their hug after the hotel scene, His confession, Their gaze when she closed the door after his confession. Her eyes are still closed, soon the calmness on her face tuns into a big smile, ..... She utters:  tumhe khud me mehsoos Karne lagi hu & there's a visual of Sid's face again. 😍 

There nainaAngry interupts asking her to get ready to go for Yuvi's bash......(reminder:he passed the test)
Wiping her tears off Ridz is smiling & bleaming with this new awareness n assurance she got from herself. 

She folds her hands & closes her eyes to thank God.... but all she sees is Sid again. She gives her head a little tap with her hand and begins to pull out her White/Silver saree from the closet..while she'z doin this she calls Sid & asks him... .... "Sid, aap aarahe hain?
Sid (a little hesitant): woh..woh..nahi... Ri...
Ridhima interupting him: Mujhe aapse baat karni hai, zaroori hai,
Sid : Theek hai Riddhima main aaraha hoo.

At the club:

Sid is already there in his White shirt(as Ridz likes him in it😉) & black pants.Ridz enters the place, n there's spotlight on her. Sid looks at her n is lost in her charm. She's looking Gorgeous in her Silver/White shimering saree. She looks for him, then at him... n looks aways with nervousness n looks back at him n he'z still gazing at her,.. lost in his own.... she notices tht  while Naina & her move ahead but the spotlight follows her.... n soon they hear armaan's voice n this breaks outa his dreamworld....

Yes ARmaan, Armaan is there again & he dedicates a song to apni Riddhima n starts to Sing.... Sid & Ridz both feel uncomfortable wid armaan's song.They again look at each other and look away.Sid's misery is back, the eyes unable to hide the pain, he's looking down, looking away, n tryin to luk at his woman  n how she feels but Ridz is sorrounded by the gang. Mid-way thru the song Sid  realises he cant take anymore n just walks out of the club n starts walking towards his car. Ridz sees him walk-out n follows him.

they're outside the club now.

Ridz stops Sid: Sid, rukko Sid...  Tum kahan jaa rahe ho Sid..

To this Sid replies....Riddhima Riddhima mujhe jaana hai.(n starts walking again)

Ridz : Tum aise nahi jaa sakte.... mujhe tumse baat karni hai Sid..

Sid Stops: Riddhima tum ander jaoo.... armaan.....mera matlab... tumhe...tumhe ooper hona chahiye. Mujhe jaana hai Riddhima  (starts walking towards his car....this time hastily rids is following him again).

Ridz : nahi Sid, mujhe mere sawaalo ka jawab chahiye....

By this time her eyes are full of tears and it starts raining.

Ridz (pulls him around to face her, holding him by his arm....n yelling at him): tum kya samjhte ho apne aap ko Sid, Kya kar rahe ho tum, tum aise kyu ho Sid,.... kyu aaye tum meri zindagi mein, Kyu? ..Kyu mujhe jeena Sikhaya...kyu mujhe jeene Ki tammana di tumne,  mujhe woh sapne diye, kyu Sid kyu (holds him by his shirt now),
Sid in a very unsure tone: Riddhima...
Ridz (interupting him n pulling him by his shirt): Kyu Jab bi aankein band karti hu tumhe paati hoon, Kyu aaj tum meri ruh mein....., mujh mein..., meri har saans me ho Sid..kyu Sid Kyu saying this she throws herself onto his chest

Sid (cant beleive wht has struck him.... tears rolling out of his eyes, his arms spread around her ): Riddhima....he says both hug each other passionately.

Riddhima: I love you Sid....I love you...Sid echos the same n THE KISS follows❤️.& A bear HUG AGAIN😍

By this time the entire gang comes up n is a witness to the kiss n the hug. Also Armaan has seen the entire confession episode...he just smiles n walks away as Sid n Rids are into eachother. The gang makes noise n Sids & rids get conscious of their surrounding & loosen up. Their faces are lit-up with huge smiles & they're a lil shy tooukin at the gang n away from them. The gang joins them...teasing n stuff.n push them on to each other again. Episode ends... :)

(A lil rude for Armaan but i'm sure he'll understand..hehe)

I dunno ppl this is my first...i really didnt use

*-Ridz getting chased by gunda's and Sid beating them up for her
-SR rain dance/scene sequence
-SR karva chauth
-SR playing antakshri [w/ KaranW and Jenny actually singing lol]
-SR roona dhoona 'i love you' confession scene :)

Riddhima has just returned from the hospital,heartbroken....she has just been told by the gang that Sid is the one who sent Armaan to meet her in Pune and he is still trying to unite her with Armaan because he knows she doesn't love him...

Riddhima is heartbroken to hear this because from the past few days she has developed feelings for Sid and now does want to be with him...She has now understood that she truly loves Sid and Armaan has become her past...

At that moment Sid enters the house,tense,as he heard all the conversation between the gang and Riddhima and just came following her...he comes near to her but Riddhima pushes him.

R:(in a furious tone) What do you think of yourself?? You think you're a very great person as you're pushing me towards Armaan..!?
S:Calm down Riddhima..(in a pained voice) I know you love him and I don't want to force you to stay with me...
R:You don't know anything at all..! Do you have any idea what I've been going through for the past few days because of your behaviour?
S:What have I done??
R:You pushed me towards Armaan and hurt me a lot..
S:I didn't mean to hurt you Riddhima..I was just trying to make you happy...
R:But why don't you understand that my happiness lies with you??
I love YOU and not him...!
S:(shocked) What??
R: Yes I have started to love you...
Sod,without saying anything just comes closer to her and hugs her passionately

Riddhima was there furious with anger, looking at Sid, she just wanted to walk away but she wanted answers who does he think he is sending Armaan to Pune. She repeated her question as he stood there in silence.

Riddhima: Answer me Siddihant Modi, did you send Armaan to Pune?

Sid just stood there, Riddhima grabbed him by the collar and says answer me? She starts punching his chest saying answer me Siddihant Modi, answer me?

Sid grabs her hands and screams YES I SENT ARMAAN TO PUNE.

Silence fills the air as Riddhima drops down to her knees and Sid is standing there as a tear rolls down his face.

Riddhima through her tears goes Kyun Sid Kyun? I went there waiting for you to start our journey together, why did you send Armaan there?

Sid stood there he had no answer, Riddhima started to walk away.

Sid: Kyun ki, yeh mera savla tha tumari liye, mein tumhara pyar Armaan ki liye dekhe he, tumhare pagal paan, mein tum ko ek mohka dehkena chata ha mujhe or armaan mein se ek ko choose karne ka. Remember on the phone I said to you, you will find your question in Pune that is your question Riddhima.

Sid turned around and started walking the other way.

Riddhima just stood there and said don't you dare walk away from me Siddhant Modi? I am not done with you yet.

Sid stood there but didn't turn

Riddhima walked up to him and slapped him, ek baar bhi mujhe se meri dil ki baat poochi he? Ek bar bhi mujhe se kahe ke tumhari dil mein kya chal raha hai. Nahi Na, my answer is Siddhant Modi because without him I would not be standing here, breathing living this life. Ek bari mujhe se saach kaha hote.

He turned and was looking at her he walked up to her and he held her face said please say what you just said.

Riddhima says Siddhant Modi

He hugs her and says I have been dying for you to say those words, because I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to pick up my life again if you had left me. Promise me you will always be by my side?

Riddhima nods as the stand there in a hug, content as man and wife, today they had finally understood each other everything was there Riddhima had realised the pain Sid had endured and Sid has seen that Riddhima was happy with him she had moved on, today was the start of a new journey for them.

*i want a tum bin climax to SR love story riddhima running to airport in rain to stop sid from leaving for houston with meri zindagi main aake mat ja playing in bg

It is hightime that Riddhima's marriage nishanis need to be back on- and I know no one can do it as romantically as Sid. It would be really romantic to watch Sid putting marriage nishanis on Ridz and Ridz blushing and then Sid lifting her up in his strong arms and taking her home.
Sid leaving for Huston. Ridzy comes running to airport and the same scene occurs which occurred when they first met. Then Ridzy should give a fatka to Sid n then HUGDay Dreaming

*okay well i want tooo seee a date in the amusement park  itd be sooooooo  cute to see sid  winning  a teddy bear for ridz. ridz smiling away . both of then going on rides tougther ridz scared clutches onto sid .

they stay in the park all day time flys and they get locked inside the park

*I would love to see Sid attempting to cook something for Ridhimma and his plan goes phussss. Ridhimma starts to giggle uncontrollably and Sid throws water at her, and then Ridhimma fights back and reliates too. =)

*Sid was standing half way in the hall waiting for Rids..dressed in a black shirt with maroon stripes and black jeans..looking dashingly handsome..he calls out for her..why is she taking so long to get ready?!..Yeah larkiyan!..why do they take so much time to get ready why can't they be like boys..we can be ready in 15 minutes..and we have to take shower, shave and all.. he thought! …

He looks at his watch impatiently:"Riddhima..jaldi karo naa we will miss the show"… Riddhima in her soft voice shouts 'aie baba"..he sits on the sofa ..why am I so nervous like this as if this is my first date ever!..he thought..he stands up again trying to breath deeply to calm himself down..he closes his eyes!

It has a been a week since Rids has moved in to their apartment again..it was after their confrontation!..they had a heart to heart..where Rids declared clearly that she wants to stay with him and that Arman was her past and that he is her presence and future.. He is so sure of his feelings towards her but there is still some doubts lingering somewhere in his mind about how Rids feels about him!..as they both still never said the four magical words!..he had decided that she has to know him better and what's better then spending some quality time together ..

For the last two weeks they have been very busy at the hospital so apart from the coffee and lunch breaks they didn't have much time to spend together..and even at those times they weren't alone as the rest of the gang used to hang out with them too..moreover he had night duty too..

This was their first time to go out in a real date..it was really awkward for him to ask her out ..although deep down he knew that she will accept his invitation..but still he was a bit nervous and hesitant!...fondly he remembered how his loving sister sue helped him gather the courage to ask Rids out..she even gifted her a beautiful dress and sandals for the occasion..

Rids comes out of the bedroom slowly..sensing her presence Sid opens his eyes..and suddenly he gets mesmerized from the sight..Rids was wearing a baby pink chiffon halter dress that is softly embroidered on the neck and waist with silver beads…the dress was fabulous it complimented her figure..her long hair softly curled around her beautiful glowing face.. she was wearing long white gold earrings with diamonds.. he stares at her his lips part up slowly..holding his breath then slowly he sighs..

Rids comes forward..her eyes lost in his…my God she is so beautiful..he thought ..he looks so dashing ..shyly she thought…Sid slowly swallows and says:"bohut khobsurt lag rahi ho!".. Looking down shyly she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear and says:"tum bhi".. Sid notices her shyness and smiles and says in a mischievous voice : "kya mai bhi khubsurt lag raha ho?"..she bites her lips and shakes her head and says: "nahi tum bhut acha lag rahi ho".. his smiles widen and he offers his arm she tucks her arm shyly around his and he says:"chalay"..

*another scene that i would love to see would be a picnic in the wilderness with the whole gang!..so there will be plenty of masti and romance, camping, swimming and dancing around the fireDay Dreaming

PS:NO bashing plz!! Meant for SR appreciation! Keep it that way
Edited by MagicalKash - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
id love a hot romantic rain scene lol  . ridz in a saree and and sid in black lol
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A rain sequence would be the best!😉

A "Mar jawan" song sequence☺️

P.S.----Actually a Rainy confrontation about their feelings and then confession...followed by Mar jawan......mar jawan....tere ishq pe ....mar jawan☺️
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is my list:

1. SR stuck in Sanjeevani lift, light goes off, Ridzy is scared of darkness and hugs tight on to Sid and doesn't let go of him till lights come back on. Ridzy runs to Sid and hugs him tightly, " Siddhant mujhe bahot darr lag raha hai" and Sid hugs her back and tries to calm her down saying, " Don't worry Riddhima tumhe kuch nahi hoga, main hoona tumhare saath"

2. Riddhima has night duty, has to stay late and Sid has already left. Sid looks at the clock and is worried ki Riddhima itni raat ko akeli ghar kaise jayegi, so he pulls his car out and runs back to Sanjeevani. When he is about to get there, some goons start harassing Ridzy who is waiting for a taxi. The goons try to come physically closer near Ridzy, Ridzy tries to run and sprains her feet and her dupatta falls too, the goons are more closer. Ridzy is scared, but Sid comes right in time, fights with the goons, rescues Ridzy, puts dupatta back on her, Ridzy tries to walk but can't walk properly as her ankle is sprained, so Sid lifts her up (yay an SR lift time) and takes her to the car and then takes her home.

3. SR letting each others feeling out, clarifying things  and confessing the love for each other and hugging each other tightly with tears flowing down their eyes, followed by an SR rain dance sequence on the song Hum Tum with Sid in a black kurta or shirt and Ridzy in a red saree

Edited by Khushi007 - 14 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 A rain sequence would be great!! 😃
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I am updating the demands on the main post
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome Idea Parul!

I will so be posting my ideas on here! :D
kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rain scene as long as these 2 remain toghther v love each n every scene
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail
SR confession n hug after that Sid putting all the marriage nishaanis back on Ridzi😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SR confession and hug for huge amount of time would be great. Any SR scene would be lovely for me. I just wanna see them together regardless of circumstances:))