Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ba Bahu Aur Baby [329th Episode] - 25th March 2010 Video Watch Online - Part1
Ba Bahu Aur Baby [329th Episode] - 25th March 2010 Video Watch Online - Part2
Ba Bahu Aur Baby [329th Episode] - 25th March 2010 Video Watch Online - Part3
Ba Bahu Aur Baby [329th Episode] - 25th March 2010 Video Watch Online - Part4
Ba Bahu Aur Baby [329th Episode] - 25th March 2010 Video Watch Online - Part5
Ba Bahu Aur Baby [329th Episode] - 25th March 2010 Video Watch Online - Part6

The leela-tv track has started. The most interesting episodes of BBB are on UTSAV currently.(ie. Post saumil-track episodes....The ichha track also aired recently.. jisme mafatlal bhaiyon ki baatein record kar leta hai..yaad aya!)

UPDATED: 330th Episode
Ba Bahu Aur Baby - 29th March 2010 Video Watch Online - pt1
Ba Bahu Aur Baby - 29th March 2010 Video Watch Online - pt2
Ba Bahu Aur Baby - 29th March 2010 Video Watch Online - pt3
Ba Bahu Aur Baby - 29th March 2010 Video Watch Online - pt4

(Uttarayan and antakshri ki taiyaari--in which leela-chaar are in same team against praveena)
Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep. i've been waiting very long for the 2007 episodes to start. and it's going faster too, cuz usually there were 3 episodes weekly, but here they are 4. so in 3 weeks we're completing a month, that's good news. i go there weekly to see how far they are at, lol, can't wait, for the next ones, the BEST time of BBB, *sigh*, the time that will never come back again, BBB is incomparable, no other show can even come close. great stories happen now like motabhai feeling sharminda cuz he cudn't do anyhtinh and harshad did a lot for baa (so true to life, tragedy); leela  tv track (as you said); praveena leela little fight; hemal love track (pravin in sari lol); hemal bank closed (very sad & emotional); gattu's forgotten birthday; baa-jaimati behan track; pravin's birthday (extremely funny); gullel-gattu track; meenakhsi the interview-pass; etc etc etc. loads more.

they explored so many nice and different tracks in very little time. wish this perfection would have lasted 6-8 years with all the actors and characters.

it was amazing, it was moving sooo fast and so nicely. so sad it ended in 2007 first and then now. i miss bbb, even the second one was better than all the other shows. i'd rather have that, then no bbb, it makes me angry watching stupid shows with people who have no common sense, saazish, i miss bbb. sadly it's not coming back.

but there is a problem, they missed one episode out, not the site, i mean star utsav. there's one for 14th jan. and then 18th jan (which is right), but the episode is missing. 14th jan: anish finds out what gatu is doing at the job, 18th jan: harshads' back. the episode in between is completely missing. where baa goes and talks to gattu, it was a verry good episode. does anyone have that?
Edited by john89 - 14 years ago
birju4baby thumbnail
It is amazing and a reflection of the immense talent of HatsOF production that even after two years of already being in air , they could still come out with such hit and entertaining episodes .. I actually started watching Baa Bahu Baby when Hemal's Rich Girlfriend and Praveen in Sari episodes were on .. I watched that episode and laughed so much ... and I was so impressed and I have been addicted to Baa bahu Baby ever since.