Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh !! I so loved it.....after so many days of tapasya we finally got something....lolz.....and it was too cute and somewhat romantic and funny....lolz.....and also both Naina and Yuvi are getting back into their characters.....hope the CVs continue giving us YuNa.......and some more romantic and cute scenes 😉😆😆
dmgfan03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's yuna scene was soooo cute..but this jp and jiggi...inko apni tyming sahi karni chahiye.....such a bad tyming...thore der ruk nehi sakte the....
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

wwwowww .........nadjz really..??!! aaawww............m jst rushing to watch on you tube.........so excited...!!!...lol..

lol yeah rush😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilpaki

realyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
love yu yunaaaa

yup it was sooo refreshing😳😆👏
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhia

Yeah it was a very sweet scene and funny too the way they were trying to send the cleaner away. The cleaner was really uncomfortable and very angry when he went away.

Infact I even liked the scene where all the interns were together and the conversation ends with Naina being angry and UV trying to manaofy her.

I loved the way yuvi was trying to get him out and he was so irritated😆😆😆

Yup i loved that too, i hadnt watched it wen i posted this but yeah it was soo cute wen yuvi was trying to make her understand but she gets upset😳 luv YUNA👏👏
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: bornalee

hey nadz..........thanx for the pm............

im very happy nw.....atleast we got sum cute yuna scene after such a longgggggggg break......me luved the scene very much .....it was really cute how they chased the cleaner for their personal duty n the cleaner was very angry 😡wid them😆the whole scene was awesum........loved the way yuvi came closer to naina but yeh jp n jiggi.........always enter wrong time n place.......loved yuvi's dialouges..."aajkal shadiyo ka season hain.....toh kya ye 100% dr. tumhari papa se tumhari haath mang sakta hai........."awww how sweet😳 n "not fair naina ek to maine itne mushkil se exam pass kiya,itna acche marks laya, dr bana, badle main mujhe kya mila"how cute......n atlast how he said "sure"....meluved it.

Lol yeah after soooooooooooooo long😳😳 i loved how that cleaner was keep on looking back, he knew they wanted him out😆😆 it was sooo cute how he mentioned there shaadi😳😳 there the onli ones who are ready for shaadi so jaldi😆😆 and there so young also😆 i loved how she said jo lena hai lelo and he was like sure and got close😍 i thought he'd ask her to kiss his cheek😆😆 i reli need a scene like that man😆😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol really? damn i need to watch the episode!!

yup ss, go quickly😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

YUNA staircase??????

hawwwwwwwwwwwwww

u have to see it😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujsub

yeah after quite some time we have got see a yuna scene 😊

i knw after ages😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

wish the staircase scene was shown for some more time...

luvd YuNa in that scene...

i wish it was longer too😳😳 the J's always interfere😆😆 but i loved it😳