YuNa staircase love...

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lol i jst watched the first part as yet and finally seeing yuna was great and then the staircase scene was soo cute at first trying to chase that cleaner out and then yuna cuteness😳 and almost kiss before teh J's as usual interupted😆😕😡😆

im so happpy to finally see a yunalicious scene awww😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wwwowww .........nadjz really..??!! aaawww............m jst rushing to watch on you tube.........so excited...!!!...lol..
dilpaki thumbnail
realyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
love yu yunaaaa
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah it was a very sweet scene and funny too the way they were trying to send the cleaner away. The cleaner was really uncomfortable and very angry when he went away.

Infact I even liked the scene where all the interns were together and the conversation ends with Naina being angry and UV trying to manaofy her.
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nadz..........thanx for the pm............
im very happy nw.....atleast we got sum cute yuna scene after such a longgggggggg break......me luved the scene very much .....it was really cute how they chased the cleaner for their personal duty n the cleaner was very angry 😡wid them😆the whole scene was awesum........loved the way yuvi came closer to naina but yeh jp n jiggi.........always enter wrong time n place.......loved yuvi's dialouges..."aajkal shadiyo ka season hain.....toh kya ye 100% dr. tumhari papa se tumhari haath mang sakta hai........."awww how sweet😳 n "not fair naina ek to maine itne mushkil se exam pass kiya,itna acche marks laya, dr bana, badle main mujhe kya mila"how cute......n atlast how he said "sure"....meluved it.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol really? damn i need to watch the episode!!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
YUNA staircase??????

hawwwwwwwwwwwwww
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeah after quite some time we have got see a yuna scene 😊

Interstellar thumbnail
wish the staircase scene was shown for some more time...

luvd YuNa in that scene...
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was like we are parched int the desert, thirsty since ages and then promised water...only one sip of it....either cherish it or ask for more.....