Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@ksh: Over the next week will be fine - I agree, not today... I think I'm having my first ever migraine. And I tell you, it's HORRIBLE. I felt so guilty about not having the ATs presentable that I stayed up and did this but this is as far as my stamina goes. I need to turn off all lights and take some powerful painkillers.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I realize that we have an appreciation thread for Mishal Raheja, but this is a bit alag. This isn't just for him, but more for his character. You're welcome to talk about Mishal in this thread, but the real focus is DSP and anything in relation to him - that is, his family, Patilwadi, his past, MR (*grins*) and Nakusha as well. But one thing that I want to clarify is that it's not a Tasha Rave thread, so please refrain from obsessing over the couple here. Heh. This is for obsessing over DSP.

I thought that those of us who are diehard DSP lovers needed a thread where we could talk about him for hours on end *grins* and post anything related to him, like videos and screen captures. It seems only fair that such a beautifully complex character should have a dedicated thread, no?

So, on a happier note:

Welcome to Dutta Sriram Patil's room...

... ahem, yes, well, it's a bit messy... rough night...

No need for member-list thingies. I'll assume that everyone understands that this is strictly a so-called "DSP deewanis only" thread. I'll post some screen captures of our beloved DSP soon and then we can all drool over him.

But guys, be nice and civil.

Oh, hush, because DSP is sleeping and he's in a terrible mood - as usual πŸ˜†

Flashes picture of sleeping lion:

Usually, a sleeping lion makes me want to run and hide. But not this lion 😳

Hm. Maybe we should have a DSP "picture of the day" thing going? Suggestions for making this thread a bit more interesting are muchos appreciated. I'll post some screen captures tomorrow. Does anyone have any special episode requests? *looks hopeful*
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
We had a Dutta AT, yet strangely it's completely empty 😲- sunsaan thread πŸ˜†
But yeah, DSP picture of the day sounds good 😍 x
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Haw!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

OMG! How is it so late in coming? We should have had something of this sort like ages ago.Chalo der aaye durust aaye!

Jhappi Pappi to you Ana for coming up with this!πŸ€— I'll sit here for hours & drool over the garam garam pics of my DSP with ur own brand of humour attched to it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
W*H...There is a DUTTA'S DEN and i was not aware of it...*Shilpi Beats her forehead and facepalms*...anyways deer aaye durust aaye....Thanks Fivr....

I only came to know when i saw Zahara's link in Ana's thread..we need to liven up this thread....i'll PM all Dutta deewanis...
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
^^ I know Shilpita!! I was shocked myself!! Completely deserted thread πŸ˜† Dutta's thread should be the most energetic and lively!! 😍 x
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i didnt know too.. i thought MR/DSP thread are just one..πŸ˜† so thanks Zahra for the link.. πŸ˜†

plz add my name F...
:P
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
O.M.G Even I didn't know there is a Dutta AT *Shocked* And Haila its like a sunsaan desert!
We need some entertainment hereπŸ˜† How dare we treat this AT like this?
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i didnt know too.. i thought MR/DSP thread are just one..πŸ˜† so thanks Zahra for the link.. πŸ˜†

plz add my name F...
:P

Lol, no problem!! I LOVE your TaSha siggy by the way 😍 x
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uffffffffff. 

IT'S.HOT.IN.HERE.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️