Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@ksh: I'm up for all the "drooling" that is required by ANY Dutta scene! Turns out today was pretty drool-worthy too! 😍

@thornewood9: LOL! Because this is Dutta's thread - I don't know how crazy things might get here, so I needed enough posts in case I need more space. Prevention is better than cure and all that! πŸ˜†

@maybe-just: Arey apki jaga pakki hai! Don't you worry! App bolain aur main na karon? Meri itni himmat!! πŸ˜† And dude, I would LOVE your help on the creations for Dutta. Let me organize this thread within the next two days and I'll definitely PM you about this. Thanks yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Fivr: Cool! πŸ˜‰ Ooo I feel mighty powerful like Dutta, now that I have meri pakki jagga πŸ˜† Edited by maybe-just - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@maybe-just: LOL! It's a totally "pakki" seat - will not MOVE! πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail
Fivr:: Yaay me πŸ˜† Aur agar hat gaye toh pata hai na kay "DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL" kya kar sakta hai?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
-Fivr- thumbnail
@maybe-just: I might just move it now, just so "DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL" (the real one) can come and "deal" with me... *swoon* πŸ˜‰
maybe-just thumbnail
@Fivr: Nahinnnnn aisa nahi ho sakta! πŸ˜† I wanna stay first, so that when the real one comes he can have a Tashan with me instead! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ 
-Fivr- thumbnail
@maybe-just: As long as you let me "look" at him, I think we can negotiate you having the first spot! 🀣
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JIJI, swooning again,,, haaye Rabaa, iss larki ka kiya hoga, Edited by yoyo2 - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
apart from the tasha scene which needs to be dissected i was simply swooning when baji got news of finding the deshmukh guy. i love it how this guy believes in fighting his own battles and has the confidence to win them.
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@maybe-just: As long as you let me "look" at him, I think we can negotiate you having the first spot! 🀣

Of course πŸ˜†πŸ˜†